Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2022, 12:02 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,385,616 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lagos View Post
How about arresting the rogue FBI director and AG?
Arresting them for.......?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2022, 12:06 PM

9,881 posts, read 4,650,430 times
Some are saying they timed these seizures with the raid now some are saying something about they didn't like what they said after. In the end it's a show of intimidation. Do don't dare support, advocate or meet with people we don't like.

Old 08-11-2022, 12:43 PM

14,776 posts, read 8,112,224 times
Gee, when you lie and try to stop the peaceful transfer of power and negate people's votes by falsely claiming an election was rigged (just because you didn't win), start an insurrection on the Capital of our Country then I guess you shouldn't be all that shocked when law enforcement comes a knocking with search warrants, etc.

Old 08-11-2022, 01:50 PM

15,847 posts, read 6,547,612 times
The irony for me is that DJT worked to undermine the independence of the Justice Department on several occasions, and now the right is upset about a supposed lack of independence.

Attorney General has always been a controversial office. It looks like that hasn't changed.

Old 08-11-2022, 02:55 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,068,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankNSense View Post
Sure it's possible....but is it PROBABLE?

We are now going on 7 years of "Now we got him" and the only thing that we have found out is that we are 7 years older.

But I guess it's possible that a President with access to probably the highest security paper shredders and other ways to get rid of documents decided to tear up a few classified notes and put them in his toilet so that the plumber can come and take a picture of them.

I guess it's also possible that a President would keep documents he knew could incriminate himself for over a year and a half just lying around for the FBI to come and pick it up.

Just like it is possible that Biden had no idea about any of Hunter's dealings.

But then again it's also possible to be whatever gender you "feel like". Burning and burying your aborted 24-week fetus is a "Self Managed" abortion. And of course, Pigs can really fly. So I guess anything is possible these days. But how PROBABLE is it?
Seems pretty probable given Trump's history before he even became president. He was regularly involved in scandals for decades. So what's really changed other than that you want to believe him?

Old 08-11-2022, 03:08 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,087,126 times
Oh no. The FBI is doing their job and following the facts.

Yummy yummy Trump supporter tears in my tummy

Old 08-11-2022, 07:14 PM

17,641 posts, read 6,914,908 times
Update: DOJ is busy seizing more phones from PA state senators. Biden’s Gestapo is hard at work.

Old 08-11-2022, 07:23 PM

1,884 posts, read 1,003,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Yep. New rules. If you Democrats want to play dirty, let’s play dirty.
Cool, you're for an authoritarian arms-race

Old 08-11-2022, 07:33 PM

1,699 posts, read 613,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Agreed. If a Democratic former president keeps classified documents at his home that don't belong to him, then the FBI should come and get them with a warrant. If a Democratic congress person is involved with a potential coup on the democracy of the country, then his cell phone should be seized. I have no problem with either of those scenarios.
Really? Then I guess you agree Biden’s phone should be immediately confiscated by the FBI in relation to the Hunter scandals. Far more evidence supporting there is something fishy there than Trump and some documents at his house.

Old 08-11-2022, 07:41 PM

1,699 posts, read 613,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Gee, when you lie and try to stop the peaceful transfer of power and negate people's votes by falsely claiming an election was rigged (just because you didn't win), start an insurrection on the Capital of our Country then I guess you shouldn't be all that shocked when law enforcement comes a knocking with search warrants, etc.
Except he didn’t do any of that. You are so far up the left’s rear end you can’t see straight. Sorry, after reading some of your posts this is the truth. Before you call me some Trump crazy I can’t stand the guy. Hope he doesn’t run in 2024. However, that does not change the fact that this is obviously a witch hunt by the dems. They are making the three letter agencies do their dirty work. Some high profile people on the left are admitting it. Their entire campaign is against Trump, someone who isn’t even in office anymore. It’s sad really.

Btw, the democrats have claimed the same thing about every election they haven’t won. Democrats and Trump two sides of the same coin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies