Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2022, 04:14 PM

2,953 posts, read 993,129 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Where will the electricity for EV's come from?
If you vote for the democrat party it will come. Like rainbows flowing from the wall sockets into your Teslas to the applause of a heavenly choir of grateful polar bears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine
What will it do to the cost of electricity?
If you vote for the democrat party it will be free ... Free as your college tuition. Free as your basket of meatless groceries redeemed by your Uniparty living wage card. Free as your brain untethered from reality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine
Many other questions, but these are the most obvious. Sincerely wondering.
Wondering is good. Wonder with us, the democrat party, and reimagine a reality free from the hate and racism of economics and physics.

Old 09-07-2022, 06:50 PM

7,321 posts, read 6,926,415 times
I am not into politics, but I have had an interest in solar since I was a kid 60 years ago.
I built a home battery bank long ago to protect my electronics and solar came along afterward.
I have known for years that electricity issues would only get worse so I have been planning all along for this event.
I ride an ebike to get around town.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies