Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-17-2022, 01:51 PM

9,880 posts, read 4,646,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Maybe to teenagers on Twitter. Wow, 10-15. I'm bookmarking this one!
Sounds like a 'don't bother to vote it's over' poll. Or make the narrative 'Oz is so bad he's down by double digits(I know for some Reps not hard to believe).

Old 08-17-2022, 03:29 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,455,196 times
This is about two nominees in the Commonwealth of PA.

Fetterman had a stroke. Not a heart attack.
He has spoken about police reform. Which has zero place in the realm of defunding'. He has worked to see where improvement in training or community resources can be of aide to the police division. If giving officers a bit of reprieve in their already over stressed duties...then how is that defunding'?

As for a debate... Not sure either person is a crowd ( showmen). Oz will be hitting the A typical snore fess rhetoric chanted by his endorsers. Fuel prices! The wall! Immigrants! Inflation! ( Which ummm... Rumour has. .we've endured since we became a United States).

Fetterman will sadly promote legalizing drugs to get the stoners to vote him in. And he'll hit some commonwealth issues . Roads/tolls, conservation land, farming, industrial revitalization. And inner city education. Which again...has been ongoing each election and is slow to resolve.

Old 08-17-2022, 03:34 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,207,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
Well I see Fetterman being a one term senator.
Actually, he’s running for Governor, and he’s right up Dems alley. He’ll be much like our present Governor that’s an absolute clown that handled the plandemic so poorly and shut down so many businesses, and threw infected folks in nursing homes with non infected folks, etc… Even more embarrassing is that LeVine was his right hand man and pulled his mother from a nursing home which wasn’t allowed, is the absolute opposite of healthy, and gets promoted to assistant secretary of health. PA has become very week over the past few years but the live in fear, shut it down, free stuff folks love it. Also a reason that so many have left the state in the last 2 years.

Old 08-17-2022, 05:03 PM

13,961 posts, read 5,625,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by paracord View Post
Maybe to teenagers on Twitter. Wow, 10-15. I'm bookmarking this one!
Feel free. Dr Oz is doing all Fetterman's work for him. All Fetterman needs to do is hide until the first Wednesday in Nov, and he wins. 10-15 points won't surprise me in the slightest.

Old 08-17-2022, 06:59 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
I'm not in PA but people seemed to have made a big deal on Twitter of Dr. Oz complaining about the price of crudité. It's just raw vegetables--which I've seen at many a middle class potluck alongside some ranch dip--but I guess because he used the word French crudité that makes him an out-of-touch elitist who should never hold office. Or maybe it's not the pronunciation--maybe Twitter leftists really believe only millionaires serve raw veggie platters and Dr. Oz should've filmed himself complaining about the price of spam.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies