Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2022, 02:44 PM

23,760 posts, read 12,642,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
Y'all means You all....of course.

Kill them? Seriously? What on earth possesses you to imagine I would want that for anyone? No, not even Trump.

My kids? Pfft. Nope, it's definitely that flag. Asked my husband as they passed it what it meant. We don't use that word and they don't watch anything with that. I understand it's their free speech, but it's trashy for anyone (yes I would say that about a flag wishing it on Trump also) to plaster it on their house.

It's scary for me to wish the Republican and Democratic parties would go away? Suppose I should have been clearer. I belong to neither. They are both (no, its not just "where the D's have been leading us") just too entrenched with hatred for the other and gone off the rails in many ways. I wish for new viable parties, new options, not *no* options.
Perhaps you should read your post, which appeared on the face of it to be pretty dark.

Old 09-03-2022, 02:53 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,119,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Perhaps you should read your post, which appeared on the face of it to be pretty dark.
I edited it to show I meant parties dying figuratively, not literally, so it's clear for you and others to be extra sure. Happy?

Old 09-03-2022, 02:54 PM

Quote:
I edited it to show I meant parties dying figuratively, not literally, so it's clear for you and others to be extra sure. Happy?
If you are.
Maybe you should have edited the "y'all", since that is false.

Old 09-03-2022, 02:59 PM

6,576 posts, read 6,752,660 times
The meaning and reality of why Biden's speech was drenched in red tones and military presence with a blood-colored brick wall: Frank Zappa: "The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point when the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the table and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."

The ruling class...the climate cultists, the neocon warmongers (in both political parties) the open borders fanatics; are putting their foot down, on your neck, all 74 million plus of you...are to be put on notice. You are enemies of the state.

Old 09-03-2022, 03:04 PM

13,231 posts, read 21,853,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
The meaning and reality of why Biden's speech was drenched in red tones and military presence with a blood-colored brick wall: Frank Zappa: "The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point when the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the table and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theatre."

The ruling class...the climate cultists, the neocon warmongers (in both political parties) the open borders fanatics; are putting their foot down, on your neck, all 74 million plus of you...are to be put on notice. You are enemies of the state.
I will take any and all of that over a fascist dictator wannabee who tries to overturn an election he lost by force, and then illegally stole our nations top secrets. He and his supporters are the true enemies here. Stop trying to intimidate.

Old 09-03-2022, 03:05 PM

5,315 posts, read 2,119,064 times
Quote:
If you are.
Maybe you should have edited the "y'all", since that is false.
No it's not false (just who do you think my y'all is referring to?), but whatever. Have a lovely day.

Old 09-03-2022, 03:07 PM

26,660 posts, read 13,774,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post

The same Biden who labeled parents who were critical of school boards during covid as domestic terrorists.

Biden is a dangerous man.

Old 09-03-2022, 03:09 PM

6,576 posts, read 6,752,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
I will take any and all of that over a fascist dictator wannabee who tries to overturn an election he lost by force, and then illegally stole our nations top secrets. He and his supporters are the true enemies here. Stop trying to intimidate.
Of course, you will TAKE it! You are them.

Old 09-03-2022, 03:17 PM

Quote:
No it's not false (just who do you think my y'all is referring to?), but whatever. Have a lovely day.
When you were speaking to me you said, "Y'all means You all....of course.", so, you were referring to me and everyone else, as that is typically what that saying means.

You have a lovely day too, which might be possible for you if you start ignoring the media and leftist driven hype that Trump and his supporters are bad.

Old 09-03-2022, 03:24 PM

43,194 posts, read 18,363,097 times
Quote:
When you were speaking to me you said, "Y'all means You all....of course.", so, you were referring to me and everyone else, as that is typically what that saying means.

You have a lovely day too, which might be possible for you if you start ignoring the media and leftist driven hype that Trump and his supporters are bad.
No..you and everyone else is "all y'all"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies