Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2022, 07:46 AM

8,420 posts, read 4,585,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaraC View Post
Interestingly, among women who received two vaxs experienced fairly significant delays, compared to the control group during that time that ALSO experienced delays.

Could it be the stress of returning to life post covid, and those who are getting vaxed feel more stressed than those who didn't care enough to vax?

Looking at the data, the women who were using the period tracker ap experienced delays in their periods, whether they vaxed or not.
What on earth were the vaxed people worrying about? It was smooth sailing for them, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2022, 07:50 AM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 15 days ago)

35,658 posts, read 18,021,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchcargo777 View Post
What on earth were the vaxed people worrying about? It was smooth sailing for them, right?
People who were vaxed were more likely to fear COVID than people who weren't vaxed, that's just common sense.

Like people who get and maintain home security systems. They're more frightened of being broken into than other people, and that's why they have the system. AND, getting the systems helps mitigate the damage if what they are fearing - crime - happens to them. EXACTLY the dynamic of people who got the vax.

Old 09-28-2022, 08:01 AM

26,660 posts, read 13,771,381 times
This is just one study and I believe just the tip of the iceberg and all that “the science” is willing to admit at this point in time. I’ve heard far too many stories from women who had very abnormal and prolonged bleeding to buy that it’s just a day difference and short term. Anyone paying attention knows at this point that “the science” is corrupt. The truth will only com out if those in power want it to come out.

It is disturbing that people were used as lab rats including pregnant women and breastfeeding women. All concerns were dismissed. The real thing that concerns me are the infertility issues raised by some doctors and scientists that were waved away as misinformation.

Time will tell.

Old 09-28-2022, 08:05 AM

17,452 posts, read 14,691,657 times
Quote:
Omg. I had forgotten about THAT excuse. "So, I've been laid up sick for 3 days and can't work after my vaccine... That means it's working!"
I think that's changed to:

"I am quadruple vaxxed and I have gotten covid 3 times. But I haven't died. That means it's working!!"

Old 09-28-2022, 08:27 AM

25,978 posts, read 22,169,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I'm not here to argue for or against the vaccines and I had read this article with interest myself yesterday.

You do realize that this was a "study" of data within a commericial app on people's phones where they voluntarily track their menstrual cycles. The women involved already used this app and it was just data mining.

They found that after one vaccine there was an average increase in the length of a menstrual cycle by less than one day. It was something like a .71 day delay (or approximately 18 hours). If a woman had two vaccines between two periods, that could shift to a longer interval; however, there wasn't enough data on that to get anything conclusive.

The authors were quick to note that any stress to the body (be it in the form of a vaccine, mental distress, a cold, etc) also causes menstrual cycles to shorten or lengthen.

So while this is interesting and can/should be looked at further (like do other vaccines cause this?). I mean I cut my hand really bad, had a tetanus shot, and my period was 3 days late. So it's worth doing a control and probably easily done.

What the "study" did not address was all the reports of women reporting much heavier menstrual bleeding. That issue would be the more interesting one as that generally doesn't change on a healthy woman without uterine issues. The timing, by a day here or there, generally is very susceptible ot outside influences.
Like all other side effects, some deaths, wishing it away will, in the long term, not work.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ovid-vaccines/

"In the largest study of its kind to date, 42% of women who were menstruating regularly reported breakthrough bleeding after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. Study participants who did not normally menstruate — including women on long-acting contraceptives and post-menopausal women — also experienced unusual bleeding."

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...eua-documents/

"The case reports included in Pfizer clinical trial documents, released June 1 by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, reveal a trend of classifying almost all adverse events — and in particular severe adverse events — as being “not related” to the vaccine."

(The Defender is a free newsletter, and well worth the effort of signing up. It is almost impossible to track what is going on with all the censoring being done, as they attempt to entice people to keep rolling up their sleeves for this poison.)

Seriously, being post-menopausal and having bleeding? I thank God every day for being wise enough to do my own research on the mRNA experimental vaccine. For my love of guinea pigs, I wouldn't even wish it on them!

These studies SHOULD HAVE BEEN DONE PRIOR TO INJECTING IT IN UNSUSPECTING INDIVIDUALS! Those pushing this vaccine, well, keep in mind "karma".

Up and Coming, so maybe there will be some clarity:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...ies-vsafe-app/

"A federal court in Texas is giving the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention until Friday to release the first batch of data on adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination collected by the agency via its V-safe app."

Yes, I know, they'll try to explain away the adverse effects, but those with a brain will be able to see past their lies!

Old 09-28-2022, 09:02 AM

41,990 posts, read 75,279,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
None of the data suggests any significant change.

Too many other factors can influence cycles.
Right? I had a bad day at work and my period was a day or two late.

Old 09-28-2022, 11:10 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,675,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DabOnEm View Post
The heavy menstrual stuff was touched on at the end via other studies conducted.

Not sure what the rest of your post is about though. Who cares that participants tracked what was happening to them? The study didnt even track people using contraceptives, but the findings so far confirm what many vaccine advocates kept dismissing for a year.
The rest of my post is that it's not really a "study." It's just data that means zero without a control group. As stated up thread, this vaccine (as well as any vaccine) or any illness or any inflammation in the body can and does disrupt menstrual cycles.

It is meaningless, or should I say, it doesn't mean anything because one would probably see the same results if they decided to mine data for 30,000 women using the app that all went out and got a flu shot. Or 30,000 who all used the app and came down with the flu.

This thread was presented as: Here's a "study", a real study, that proves the vaccine is bad for you and disrupts the menstual cycle by OMG .71 days.

Sorry, but that's nothing to run with until it has been shown that this wouldn't happen for many other events in a woman's life.

That said, I think it's worth it to actually do REAL studies on this.

Last edited by ChristineVA; 09-28-2022 at 11:35 AM..

Old 09-28-2022, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
This naturally occurs in about 10% of women.
Yes, it does happen. Not normal but it does happen.

Quote:
How common is postmenopausal bleeding?
Postmenopausal bleeding occurs in about 10% of women over 55.
https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...ausal-bleeding
Here is a very recent study done on the postmenopausal bleeding after COVID vaccination and it was found not to be a cause.

https://divisionofresearch.kaiserper...elease?Id=4674

Quote:
The study included 485,644 postmenopausal women who had been vaccinated for COVID-19 between December 2020 and May 2021. More than 95% had been vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine developed by Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna. The researchers compared postmenopausal bleeding diagnosis rates in the 16 weeks before vaccination to rates during the 16 weeks after vaccination and rates between 16 and 32 weeks after vaccination.

Julie Schmittdiel, PhD
A review of electronic medical records showed that 0.39% of the women experienced postmenopausal bleeding before vaccination; 0.47% had bleeding during the 16 weeks after vaccination; and 0.43% had bleeding during weeks 16 to 32 post-vaccination. In absolute numbers, this translates to fewer than 1 in 1,000 additional women with postmenopausal bleeding after vaccination than before vaccination.
What this comes down to is that every woman will note a change in bleeding and attribute it to an event that stands out as stressful. The Kaiser study used a large number of women and also used the control of their bleeding rates pre-vaccination.

Old 09-28-2022, 11:35 AM

Quote:
The point isn't that peoples lives are disrupted by a .71 day change but that SOMETHING unforeseen is happening inside the body. I wonder if the 8 mice they used to study the new vaccine gave any indication of this.
I'm not sure it's unforeseen. I mean, I don't know about you, but I am female. I've had so many things in life disrupt my menstrual cycle. Many of those things are medications. None of these medications were probably ever tested for that. Who knew that the amoxicillan I took would make my period come early? I've lived in this body long enough to know that anything that my brain or body perceives as a stressor, can cause changes in the menstrual cycle. Even sexual relations with a new partner. Lots of things cause changes to a delicate hormonal balance. I am not shocked that a vaccine of any type would.

I don't think I am refuting it and sitting here trying to convince anyone to have the vaccine or not. I'm simple commenting that the data off an app proves nothing.

I will also agree that it is something that deserves further investigation and it appears from the plethora of Google hits I can easily find on this that it's actually being looked at. There's several out there right now that recently concluded from a Netherlands study as well as The Lancet.

Old 09-28-2022, 11:52 AM

17,452 posts, read 14,691,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I'm not sure it's unforeseen. I mean, I don't know about you, but I am female. I've had so many things in life disrupt my menstrual cycle. Many of those things are medications. None of these medications were probably ever tested for that. Who knew that the amoxicillan I took would make my period come early? I've lived in this body long enough to know that anything that my brain or body perceives as a stressor, can cause changes in the menstrual cycle. Even sexual relations with a new partner. Lots of things cause changes to a delicate hormonal balance. I am not shocked that a vaccine of any type would.

I don't think I am refuting it and sitting here trying to convince anyone to have the vaccine or not. I'm simple commenting that the data off an app proves nothing.

I will also agree that it is something that deserves further investigation and it appears from the plethora of Google hits I can easily find on this that it's actually being looked at. There's several out there right now that recently concluded from a Netherlands study as well as The Lancet.
Here's the thing ... could the vax have caused these issues? Yes.

But people were pretty much forced to get vaccinated. There wasn't a choice in a lot of instances.

I mean, you could be jobless I guess.

But for a significant period of time, it was no vax, no job. No vax, no entrance to concerts. No vax, no indoor restaurants.

Big Pharma & Big Government coerced a huge swath of people in this country to get vaccinated to simply participate in society.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies