Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2022, 05:00 PM

3,113 posts, read 943,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Follow this logic.

Documentary “Death By Medicine”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2ng7FQDxfXmS/
I just watched this, never heard about it, but it echos a lot of the things I keep hammering and hammering on this forum.

One interesting thing is the date, 2010. 12 years ago, during the Obama years. Most of the people lending support to this narrative are Democrats. Like Dennis Kucinich and Michael Moore.

Now the political landscape is very different, and they would have very different people lend support today.

I urge the Democrats reading these threads (Ansible, WV, WR) to go and watch it. Hopefully they will.

Old 10-10-2022, 05:14 PM

One guy in the video was a guy named Mike Adams. I recognized him but couldn't quite place him. So I googled him. Turns out he has the website 'Natural News' where he advocates eating whole foods and avoiding GMO products and drugs. What is possibly harmful about that? But here is how Wikipedia describes, I bolded the buzz words:

Quote:
Natural News (formerly NewsTarget, which is now a separate sister site) is a far-right, anti-vaccination conspiracy theory and fake news website known for promoting alternative medicine, pseudoscience, disinformation, and far-right extremism.[1][8] The website began publishing articles in 2008 and is based in the United States.[1][5]

The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, gained attention after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[9] Adams has described vaccines as "medical child abuse".[10]

The website sells various dietary supplements, promotes alternative medicine and climate change denial, makes tendentious nutrition and health claims,[11] disseminates fake news,[19] and espouses various conspiracy theories and pro-Donald Trump propaganda.[20][21] These conspiracy theories include chemophobic claims about the purported dangers of "chemtrails",[4] fluoridated drinking water,[22] heavy metals, anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame, and vaccines.[4][11][23] It has also spread conspiracy theories about the Zika virus allegedly being spread by genetically modified mosquitoes[24] and purported adverse effects of genetically modified crops, as well as the farming practices associated with and foods derived from them.[25]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_News

"Chemophobic", never heard that one before! Now not wanting chemicals in your body is chemophobia?

This is so sad, because in the early 2000s when I discovered Wikipedia, I was so impressed I set up direct deposit from my bank to fund them. I long since discontinued that, and almost never use that website for the last 5 or so years.

Old 10-10-2022, 06:23 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,130,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
I have no problem with you doing what you feel is right for you. I have no problem with you describing what you believe is right for you.

Many of your posts, however, are bordering on giving medical advice over the internet to strangers when you know nothing of their medical history. That can be very harmful.

BTW the last time I visited my doc, she mentioned that she had been reviewing my chart the night before to analyze my situation. Maybe you have never had a good, conscientious doctor like I have.

And no, selling medical equipment does not qualify you to give medical and drug advice.
I have never heard of a doc reviewing an average case on their off hours, so I’m guessing you had something remarkable going on and were going in for a follow up. 99% of the time, maybe more, they are just seeing your chart when they see you that day. Your bragging is ridiculous.

Old 10-10-2022, 06:24 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,130,648 times
Quote:
Bill Gates is not telling people to not take the meds their doctor recommends.
I mean, he has a full program for giving vaccines to impoverished people in third world countries. Pretty sure there are pics of him giving jabs himself.

Old 10-10-2022, 06:57 PM

35,328 posts, read 17,230,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Some died with covid, not from covid.

I go back to my wife's aunt. She had terminal cancer and wanted to pass at home. Her doctor released her saying she only had a couple days. Before release the hospital covid tested her and she was positive. When she passed from the cancer, they put cause of death as covid. No one knows how many were listed that way. I remember one doctor in L.A. saying he was told to write all deaths as from covid.
My father-in-law died January 27, 2021 after battling cardiac disease. He had had at least one bypass and/or angioplasty in 1997 and numerous problems since. At time of his death he was Covid+ but from all appearances Covid had nothing to do with his death.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citycab View Post
Translation: a new and more evil version of Dr Fauci will emerge this winter…
Good one!

Old 10-10-2022, 07:03 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,994,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
I mean, he has a full program for giving vaccines to impoverished people in third world countries. Pretty sure there are pics of him giving jabs himself.
So? You think he is not capable of learning how to give a shot? It is a technical skill. Who do you think gives vaccine shots at Walgreens or CVS? They are not all nurses, you know.

I actually admire him for his second career. Providing for vaccines to impoverished people around the world is a good thing in my book.

Old 10-10-2022, 07:10 PM

10,953 posts, read 4,648,305 times
Quote:
It is a technical skill. Who do you think gives vaccine shots at Walgreens or CVS? They are not all nurses, you know.

Im glad I live in PA... A licensed registered nurse, responsible for administering a drug, may supervise a graduate nurse or a nursing student in an approved nursing education program in the administration of the drug. Pharmacist Yes 63 P.S. § 390-9.2, 49 Pa

https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/Doc...ccinations.pdf

Old 10-10-2022, 07:44 PM

Quote:
So? You think he is not capable of learning how to give a shot? It is a technical skill. Who do you think gives vaccine shots at Walgreens or CVS? They are not all nurses, you know.

I actually admire him for his second career. Providing for vaccines to impoverished people around the world is a good thing in my book.
His organizations use third world countries, where rules on clinical trials are lax, to test vaccines and then push them onto western markets. He is exploiting these poor people, and most cases of Polio around the world are now due to the oral Polio vax (https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...virus-67287290) that he pushed onto third world countries.

Also, aren't vaccines medical products? Why should someone get them in a pharmacy without seeing their Doc first?

Old 10-10-2022, 07:55 PM

We really need to stop with vaccines, I cannot see how it's good for our bodies to take dozens of these products. And BigPharma keeps dreaming up that old viruses that are mild and no big deal (eg chickenpox) now need vaccines.

Giving healthy people dozens of shots is one of the most bizarre modern experiments. Are we really that healthier as a result? COVID decimated western countries but spared countries in Africa. Nigeria (220+ million people) has like 3,000 deaths from COVID. 10 million people in Nigeria are over the age of 60, that's twice the entire population of Slovakia yet Slovakia had 20,000 COVID deaths, 6-7x the amount Nigeria had.

Quote:
What's the current situation in your country?

A: We are seeing hundreds of new cases every day, with sustained community spread, in particular in Lagos. The epidemic is still increasing, but not exponentially. We are also not seeing the severity observed in other countries.
https://www.science.org/content/arti...a-could-change

A poor country where so many people are malnourished, where a motorcycle accident can be a death sentence, flicked off a virus that paralyzed the West. Food for thought. Maybe modern medicine is not all that great?

I keep saying, the biggest reason we live longer is improvements in engineering and public sanitation. Modern medicine might be even a detriment, how it's currently practiced.

The USA see's more iatrogenic deaths than our peers:

Quote:
Recent studies of medical errors have estimated errors may account for as many as 251,000 deaths annually in the United States (U.S)., making medical errors the third leading cause of death. Error rates are significantly higher in the U.S. than in other developed countries such as Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Germany and the United Kingdom (U.K). At the same time less than 10 percent of medical errors are reported.
https://ebooks.iospress.nl/publication/46132

Old 10-10-2022, 09:09 PM

4,204 posts, read 2,350,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRM20 View Post
There's nothing wrong with Fauci making that statement. If he doesn't, and a new, worse strain of Covid shows up, he will be excoriated for not warning everyone. It's also a strong possibility that a new strain will appear.
He's been right most of the time too. Saved a lot of lives.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies