Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-02-2022, 02:56 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,840,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Hillary is concerned because in all likelihood she'll be the Democratic nominee for President in 2024. I don't see anyone standing in her way.
I hope not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-02-2022, 03:01 PM

16,118 posts, read 10,794,956 times
Do you know how many times Democrats think of Hillary every day? Zero.
She lives in Trumpers’ heads. They can’t quit her. Poor saps.

Old 11-02-2022, 03:06 PM

25,461 posts, read 9,840,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Seriously. I don't ever think about her until I read about her here on CD, lol.

Old 11-02-2022, 03:14 PM

7,491 posts, read 3,897,112 times
In the Paul Pelosi attack thread, a CD dem stated no one listens to or is influenced by President Biden.

In this thread, you argue no one listens to or is influenced by ex-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

It seems no one listens to the most prominent Democrats, yet even the most obscure MAGA social media "influencers" can turn hoards of conservatives into racist Nazis.

Old 11-02-2022, 03:17 PM

24,514 posts, read 33,350,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Trumpers only think about Hillary when she says something dumb. Which is quite often.

Old 11-02-2022, 04:18 PM

78,552 posts, read 60,762,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
And they kept going with that two years later? And they instigated a mob to stop the electoral count from happening? And they called election officials and secretaries of state, threatening them? Interesting.
I agree, it doesn't completely match up with Team Trump but quite a bit of it does. I just posted things that I could find that were well sourced.

They kept up cries of illegitimacy for his entire presidency.

I do note that you glossed past everything that did match up...and it's sourced too.

Old 11-02-2022, 04:22 PM

24,027 posts, read 15,133,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
In the Paul Pelosi attack thread, a CD dem stated no one listens to or is influenced by President Biden.

In this thread, you argue no one listens to or is influenced by ex-presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

It seems no one listens to the most prominent Democrats, yet even the most obscure MAGA social media "influencers" can turn hoards of conservatives into racist Nazis.

I only need to listen to MAGAs. They are the one's running people for SOS all over the country who say they will decided what votes get counted.

Old 11-02-2022, 04:26 PM

46,328 posts, read 27,171,704 times
Quote:
I would definitely have called her out had she filed 60 frivolous lawsuits, fomented an insurrection, sent a case up to the Supreme Court to try and have Clarence Thomas delay the election results, called and threatened election officials and secretaries of states and still be talking about it two years later. Sure, I'd call her out on it then. Until then, it's a nothing burger.
So, as long as you don't do it as much as "this" then you're good with it.

Old 11-02-2022, 04:28 PM

46,328 posts, read 27,171,704 times
Quote:
I hope not.
Lets hope so.

Old 11-02-2022, 06:27 PM

5,913 posts, read 3,191,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakformonday View Post
How can Ms. Clinton question election results that have not occurred yet? The only ones that have been erroneously questioning election results are the MAGAs--2+ years later. What Ms. Clinton is saying is that the right-wing controlled Supreme Court could allow states to throw away all votes and declare their preferred winner. This could/would happen in R controlled states. They are already setting up for this...

A MAGA accusation is really a confession. Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
you'll have to ask hildawg. they're her words.
It is important to read my whole posting. I explain it. Carry on...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies