Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2022, 10:22 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,667,875 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Winner. I have not met anyone who actually liked Biden. At best they tolerate him. Many detest Trump.

I blame both parties and it is a tragedy. Trump vs Biden is literally an election of a choice between two of the worst (bottom 1%) humans on the planet.
I like Biden. I think he is the type of guy you could sit down and have a beer with. I can't imagine anyone not liking him as a person.

As a President, I think he was too old to run, but I don't have a problem with anything he has done.

And yes, I do detest Trump. I think he is dumb, egotistical, arrogant, and dishonest. He is easily the worst President since Andrew Johnson. I'll leave it up to the historians as to which one was the worst.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2022, 10:39 AM

4,952 posts, read 3,057,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete98146 View Post
Many in the know point to one of the most pivotal times as December 23rd, 1913 which was when the Federal Reserve Act was established and the time when we gave the keys to the car to international bankers.
"Give me control of a nations money and I care not who makes it's laws." - Nathan Rothschild.
This is certainly a factor, at least so it seems; the influence of central banks/WEF on our Republic/Democracy. Next summer there will be a pilot program beginning for central bank digital currency.
We should all be hoping for its' failure, unless you don't care whatsoever about personal privacy and government control over your finances.

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson
The Money Masters – Famous Quotations on Banking

Old 11-03-2022, 12:20 PM

62,968 posts, read 29,152,361 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post
I like Biden. I think he is the type of guy you could sit down and have a beer with. I can't imagine anyone not liking him as a person.

As a President, I think he was too old to run, but I don't have a problem with anything he has done.

And yes, I do detest Trump. I think he is dumb, egotistical, arrogant, and dishonest. He is easily the worst President since Andrew Johnson. I'll leave it up to the historians as to which one was the worst.
You don't have a problem with anything that Biden has done?

Old 11-03-2022, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
You can fact check if you want - CNN didn't make any of those up, they just conveniently collated them in one article.
Fact check? You mean how CNN and their leftist worshipers twist everything Trumps says and does and calls him a liar when they don't seem to know what the definition of what a liar truly is?

Old 11-03-2022, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
Originally Posted by AfricanSunset View Post
There was either fraud in 2020 or Americans literally elected a demented vegetable as president.

You're both right - I will freely admit I was voting more against Trump than for Biden. A demented vegetable is still far more preferable than the Orange Baby Tyrant. So if you're mad that Biden was elected, don't blame me, blame your own party that nominated Trump 2016 and again in 2020.
Orange baby tyrant? I have no idea what you are talking about. I'll pick someone who has sane policies with an abrasive personality any day of the week over a brain dead candidate with policies that have a negative impact on Americans. It is policy that will sink our country not personality.

Old 11-03-2022, 12:29 PM

25,447 posts, read 9,809,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by villageidiot1 View Post

Old 11-03-2022, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Fact check? You mean how CNN and their leftist worshipers twist everything Trumps says and does and calls him a liar when they don't seem to know what the definition of what a liar truly is?
Nobody has to twist anything. I've heard the words that come out of his mouth. He has said what he's said.

Old 11-03-2022, 12:35 PM

29,500 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Nobody has to twist anything. I've heard the words that come out of his mouth. He has said what he's said.
Yeah, he did say some stupid ****, and definitely brought a lot of the flack from the media, warranted or not, on himself. Yet our country, and many Americans in it, were much better off than they are now.

Old 11-03-2022, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Yeah, he did say some stupid ****, and definitely brought a lot of the flack from the media, warranted or not, on himself. Yet our country, and many Americans in it, were much better off than they are now.

Thank you for your opinion.

Old 11-03-2022, 12:38 PM

29,500 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Thank you for your opinion.
Not a problem. Although, it's more fact than opinion. We just may not agree on the reasons for why people were better off pre pandemic last administration and now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies