Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2022, 06:35 AM

45,216 posts, read 26,427,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Im sure they have several pedophiles on staff
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2022, 06:53 AM

21,382 posts, read 7,939,806 times
Quote:
not liking kiddy bondage is QAnon.
I meant that once an MSM gets involved, you know the 'conspiracy' is true.

Because it's not a conspiracy. It's all true. And quite easily fact checked.

Old 11-30-2022, 11:59 AM

29,458 posts, read 14,635,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Democrats definitely seem to be leaning into the “normalizing” of pedophillia and sexualizing children.
It’s happening in our schools, the entertainment industry and the fashion industry.
Needs to be nipped in the bud …NOW.

I suspect many democrats don’t even know their party is moving in this direction.
Stop with they hyperbole. This can't be happening. I keep reading on many of these threads that there is no sexualizing of children, and it's all crazy right wingers making things up because of their backwards ideology.

/s

Old 12-01-2022, 07:12 AM

24,397 posts, read 23,053,611 times
Vlademir Zellensky is very chummy with Balenciaga. He appointed one of their bigwigs as an ambassoder for children. Ukraine was said to be a hub for child trafficking and i guess now that the feds put him in power that's back in business again.
Balenciaga translates into " Baal is king" in latin. Baal was a god they scarficed children to.
Baal. Moloch. Baphomet. Cripes, the devil worshippers have taken over.

Old 12-01-2022, 07:29 AM

45,216 posts, read 26,427,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Vlademir Zellensky is very chummy with Balenciaga. He appointed one of their bigwigs as an ambassoder for children. Ukraine was said to be a hub for child trafficking and i guess now that the feds put him in power that's back in business again.
Balenciaga translates into " Baal is king" in latin. Baal was a god they scarficed children to.
I wonder if there are bread crumbs that lead back to SBF?
Our world is run by seriously demented and sinister people, really the same types that brought us two WW’s, holocaust, Holodomor…

Old 12-01-2022, 07:34 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,002,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Balenciaga translates into " Baal is king" in latin.

Somebody is lying to you.

Balenciaga does not mean Bael is king in Latin.

Not even close.

Old 12-01-2022, 10:05 AM

7,268 posts, read 3,790,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I tend to think people exaggerate claims like this, but what the actual....hell...are those photos?

WHAT is that? Why would they make those photos? That's disgusting!
That, right there, my friend, is the $64,000 question: WHY?

WHY would someone select that subject matter?

Using children as props? Where are the parents? They should be on-set, with their children and never let them out of their sight.

That industry is full of creeps.

Old 12-01-2022, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
The Left in Hollywood dont care.. Check out the MSM. ,silence..
It was everywhere on MSM

Old 12-01-2022, 10:16 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,538,866 times
to axios, it's a mere 'communications blunder'

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/01/bal...ations-blunder

Old 12-01-2022, 10:26 AM

Quote:
to axios, it's a mere 'communications blunder'

https://www.axios.com/2022/12/01/bal...ations-blunder
This story is not addressing the 'original' story.

THIS particular article looks at how Balenciaga mishandled the isswue. The author seems to think that Balenciaga's delay in taking responsibility for the gross error in judgement will further add to their issues.

This isn't suggesting the ad campaign was a communications blunder...but that the RESPONSE to the ad campaign blunder was a 'communications blunder'.

And this in fact further emphasizes how not only did the MSM cover the story, they are also doing follow up on it and not only pointing out hte failings with the ad but how the company dealt with it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies