Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2022, 05:17 AM

2,445 posts, read 1,068,435 times

Advertisements

Who cares , Candace owens opinions mean nothing to me. I dont care what she does or says
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2022, 05:49 AM

17,798 posts, read 13,698,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
It's not "rudeness", it's a lack of character.

Something that is also true re Biden..

No one should have voted for either of the two.
Moreover, it's how lack of character translates into running the government. Trump is all about Trump. Nothing else matters. How many people in his administration, business, and family have to write "tell all" books about Trump for people to get it through their heads that this guy is way beyond the pale.

A lot of people say that all politicians are egomaniacs, and that may be true. But Trump is just way beyond that. Always has been. For some reason, people like Chris can get past all that and go with the "policy" bit. However if Trump were still a Dem all this would be as clear as day to them since obviously they would be against "policy".

I actually give someone the age of Candace Owens a pass on this. She wasn't around to see the first 20 or 25 years of Trump's antics.

Old 12-05-2022, 05:50 AM

59,072 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Candace Owens said Trump's rudeness made her realize he's vengeful, paranoid, lacks humility

I find it incredible that it would take anyone this long to figure that out. That is, I think that it is something she, like most people here, already knew in the back of her mind for a long time but for various possible reasons couldn't admit until now.

Is Candace Owens a RINO now? Is that the rule?
"I find it incredible that it would take anyone this long to figure that out."

Let me guess, you are a dem!

Old 12-05-2022, 05:51 AM

7,372 posts, read 3,533,397 times
i would define a RINO as a politician in a position of power that uses the R designation to remain in power, while simultaneously sabotaging the party. Liz Cheney, Romney, McConnell…they talk more trash about fellow republicans than they do about democrats. meanwhile, democrats never trash or attack the character of other democrats. so conservatives have to take hits from other republicans and democrats. it’s kind of annoying.

Old 12-05-2022, 05:54 AM

59,072 posts, read 27,318,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Who was name calling? Candice Owens was a big Trump supporter now she is not. I don't think that makes her a RINO. But Trump voters might find the need to attack her.
Emphasis on the word COULD.

"Candace Owens argues Trump 'not being a leader,' 'paranoia' could hurt Republicans going into 2024"

Just because a repub does NOT agree 1,000% on EVERYTHING, does NOT make them NOT a repub.

Thread FAIL, big time!

Old 12-05-2022, 05:56 AM

9,509 posts, read 4,344,731 times
I think most Republicans would agree with Owens' assessment of Trump. Many people "support" Trump because the alternatives are horrific. We're currently living the nightmare of what the Democratic alternative of Trump is. As such, Owens' is not a RINO. She just calls it like she sees it. When she starts saying Biden is something other than a worthless turd, then we can have the RINO discussion.

Old 12-05-2022, 05:58 AM

573 posts, read 260,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Candace Owens said Trump's rudeness made her realize he's vengeful, paranoid, lacks humility

I find it incredible that it would take anyone this long to figure that out. That is, I think that it is something she, like most people here, already knew in the back of her mind for a long time but for various possible reasons couldn't admit until now.

Is Candace Owens a RINO now? Is that the rule?
Sounds like Candice got 'Snubbed for the VP role'---- (Trumps running mate)

Calling Trump Rude is like saying 'Joe Biden has Dementia' ---

Tell us something we don't already know???

Old 12-05-2022, 05:58 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANRICAN View Post
The op is a leftist dem so what hell he cares about candace is he scared of her??
LOL!!!

This proves my point in a way. Our relationship to Trump tends to brand us in people's minds.

If you are with Trump, you are a true Republican, regardless of your registration. If not, you are a RINO, or a Commie ... have I got that right? We have seen it all here.

Republicans today are the party of Trump, he can do no wrong in their eyes: He can cheat and steal from hardworking Americans, he can neglect the public during the worst pandemic in 100 years, he can steal top secret documents, he can be rude to Candeath ... no matter, it's never his fault and "the Dems" are out to get him! LOL

Candace Owens idolizes Trump and she is the darling of the MAGA movement. People absolutely loved her and everyone knows who she is. When she criticizes him nobody knows her or they claim she is a Democrat

Old 12-05-2022, 06:00 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,459,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"I find it incredible that it would take anyone this long to figure that out."

Let me guess, you are a dem!
When did you figure it out?

Old 12-05-2022, 06:08 AM

37,213 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
what's a RINO, anyone who does not agree with you on every subject?

Trump sometimes does make facepalm-type comments that lead people to think he's "vengeful, paranoid, lacks humility." So what's new?
“…lead people to think…”.

Indeed. Every other sentence out of his mouth, as a matter of fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies