Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2022, 02:04 PM

10,483 posts, read 6,999,249 times

Advertisements

These people belong in prisons not classrooms.

The dating pool of leftists are dead. The women look like men, the men look like women and they sexually prowl after the innocent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2022, 02:07 PM

21,136 posts, read 19,714,475 times
Should be in prison.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:07 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
The person is making a point about how because of laws that prevent them from talking about his gender identity issues, it confuses the kids. He doesn't do it to create the confusion and he does find humor in the kids' reponse (as I'm sure we would all. I'm sure the kids say some funny things).

But it's wrong to use people, especially children as pawns for a political statement.

Last edited by moneill; 12-06-2022 at 02:17 PM..

Old 12-06-2022, 02:14 PM

7,368 posts, read 3,529,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
The person is making a point about how because of laws that prevent them from talking about his gender identity issues, it confuses the kids. He doesn't do it to create the confusion and he does find humor in the kids' reponse (as I'm sure we would all. I'm sure the kids say some funny things).

But it's wrong to use people, especially children as pawns for ap olitical statement.
this is crazy but i find myself agreeing with you quite often.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:14 PM

6,804 posts, read 9,354,170 times
I would ask for my child to be moved to another class. And if the school didn’t honor it, I would remove my child from that school/district. The fact that this person loves confusing his/her/its students is really sad.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:16 PM

7,368 posts, read 3,529,717 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReefBlue9 View Post
I mean is the teacher exposing themselves? Or are they just dressing differently than when most of society has constructed and confirmed to?

Because the way we dress is based on a man-Mande cos trust. Only men wear pants, only women wear dresses. Nature didn’t create our attire, our social rules. We did. Go back in time and step on a lizard and you could change the nature future to everyone wearing bathrobes to the office or whatever.

The line obviously is drawn if say the teacher (of any gender), is in the classroom wearing daisy dukes.

But it’s only confusing if the kids aren’t explained that as they grow up, they’ll come across different people from different walks of life.

What we should focus on fighting against is teachers who have sex with children. Like this guy:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=s7xcBgtzb7c

Actual groomers^
in my opinion, the teacher isn’t emotionally mature enough to teach children when they themselves are making the classroom all about them. Mx’s job is to teach music. perhaps they should focus on that instead of trying to attract attention to their identity

Old 12-06-2022, 02:20 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,012,426 times
So the teacher is saying these things in a blog, we don't know how they are performing in the classroom. I would like to hear some parents' comments on this.

If it is detracting from the end goal of teaching kids to read, do math, etc. as much as I support someone's right to be who they are, meh -- never okay for a teacher's personal lifestyle choices (be it religion, sport, gender identity) to get in the way of the end goal of teaching.

I do believe too, that this teacher could 'answer' & get rid of some of the confusion with a simple worded statement....the administrator, schoool board and even parents could preview the statement.

But I do think this is more for political show of saying -- see if you BAN me from talking about this issue, it is worse for the kids.

And I don't think that is the right approach.

Old 12-06-2022, 02:30 PM

52,269 posts, read 52,686,640 times
This person has no business being a teacher. This isn't about him, guy's a narcissist. It's about teaching kids, not about him, matter of fact, the kids don't need to know all that much about any teacher. A first day meet and greet you can say a few brief things like married, or not, basic interests and all of which should take about 5 minutes max and then it's time to learn.

Old 12-06-2022, 03:01 PM

11,483 posts, read 6,002,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
These people belong in prisons not classrooms.

The dating pool of leftists are dead. The women look like men, the men look like women and they sexually prowl after the innocent.
You are looking at it all wrong. You have to think like someone who only dates member of the same sex, whichever of the 98 genders that is.

Old 12-06-2022, 03:10 PM

6,389 posts, read 2,710,079 times
If you are going into a classroom as a person of authority. Dressing as different sexes and "enjoying" the confusion is causes. Then you are a person who has some serious mental issues and should not be allowed within 100 yards of any child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies