Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2022, 07:06 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,531,096 times

Advertisements

that'll teacher HER to complain

Quote:
Woke NJ Military Goes after Local Mom
Inappropriate poster projects continued

For the past 2 years parents have witnessed New Jersey schools going overboard in the name of “Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.” When the schools start decorating the entrance of the local elementary school with children’s art that displays the virtues of being “POLYSEXUAL”, you know things have just gone too far.

Last week, we reported on “safe space” posters project, displayed in the main entrance of the North Hanover Township Elementary School District, celebrating all different definitions “sexuality”, drawn by the 4th to 6th graders. This is surprising coming from, North Hanover, a conservative/military town with Republican legislatures. Mom and BOE member, Angela Reading alerted parents on Facebook as to what was transpiring in the school’s hallway.

Suddenly, our United States military became heavily entangled in this scandal. Soldier Christopher Shilling, stated that the Joint Base (McGuire, Fort Dix and Lakehurst) leadership is now working with local law enforcement to ensure the “safety” of the entire community.
https://chaosandcontrol.substack.com...-sexualization

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2022, 07:11 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Not following your conclusion of this being somehow directed at her.

Old 12-12-2022, 07:12 AM

7,343 posts, read 3,514,319 times
we are only a few years away from public masturbation being celebrated and having sexual activity rooms in schools to “release stress” i am not being sarcastic by the way

Old 12-12-2022, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
i didn't use that particular phrase.. did you read the linked article? should clear things up. oh, you changed your post. still amounts to about the same thing.

Old 12-12-2022, 07:16 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,539,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
i didn't use that particular phrase.. did you read the linked article? should clear things up. oh, you changed your post. still amounts to about the same thing.
And...that's why I changed my post.

The suggestion is that the response was to her, and not the possibility that her (rightful) complaints might attract a nutjobs attention. For example, the guy Alex Jones talked into going to a Pizza parlor to rescue kids from a non-existant basement.

Old 12-12-2022, 07:23 AM

Quote:
And...that's why I changed my post.

The suggestion is that the response was to her, and not the possibility that her (rightful) complaints might attract a nutjobs attention. For example, the guy Alex Jones talked into going to a Pizza parlor to rescue kids from a non-existant basement.
i never stated that anything was specifically directed at her, but clearly her facebook post is what kicked off this whole kerfluffle, wouldn't you agree?

Old 12-12-2022, 07:25 AM

heh. now there's a change.org petition to try to get her kicked off the board of ed. zero signatures

https://www.change.org/p/northern-bu...ng-must-resign
Quote:
1. Mrs. Reading must remove her posts and issue a public apology to the teachers, students, and families that were the subject of her accusations and for whom she caused personal risk.

2. Mrs. Reading must resign from her position on the Northern Burlington Board of Education.

3. The Northern Burlington Board of Education must, with immediate effect, remove Mrs. Reading from her position as VP of the Board, as well as her committee positions and her appointments as NJSBA Delegate and BCSBA Delegate.

Old 12-12-2022, 07:25 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,006,870 times
This was student's art, and its just flags. The school is for 4-6 graders, I dont think its inappropriate for a 6th grader, I was very much interested in sex in the 6th grade. I have seen content that was inappropriate I dont this is that at all.

Old 12-12-2022, 07:34 AM

6,646 posts, read 2,959,910 times
Adult teachers be pervy up in minor's schools.

Make posters of some jobs like the fire dept. or doctors,..lol. Not what kind of boinking preferences you like.

Old 12-12-2022, 07:34 AM

8,209 posts, read 3,481,358 times
Quote:
How is it not directed at her? They are even talking about the concerns about her actions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies