Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2022, 07:38 AM

8,244 posts, read 3,497,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by naicha View Post
Adult teachers be pervy up in minor's schools.

Make posters of some jobs like the fire dept. or doctors,..lol. Not what kind of boinking preferences you like.

Out of one side of their mouth they say that this is not happening. Out of the other side they insult people who have issues about it happening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2022, 07:43 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,572,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Out of one side of their mouth they say that this is not happening. Out of the other side they insult people who have issues about it happening.
the same story we've seen over and over.

1. it's not happening.

2. ok, it's happening a little, but it's a good thing.

3. of course it's happening but you're a horrible person for noticing/having an issue with it.

https://nypost.com/2022/12/08/lt-col...facebook-post/

Old 12-12-2022, 07:47 AM

3,226 posts, read 1,607,268 times
“… The current situation involving Mrs Reading's
actions has caused safety concerns for many
families…”

Old 12-12-2022, 07:54 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,245,671 times
Once again LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!

I had to look up what Polysexual means and it seems that it has replaced the term Bisexual. Bisexual was of course where a person is sexually attracted to both male and female genders but now that we have more genders than we can count they had to come up with a new term to be inclusive. They certainly wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Who falls into the Polysexual ideal? If a straight male likes women but he also likes men that have transitioned to being a woman or even a woman that is becoming a male....

This all so stupid. Tests have shown that the kids are having enough trouble learning their basic lessons and American History? What is that? so let's confuse them more with this sexual identity nonsense.

Who is promoting this crap and how does it spread so quickly into the classrooms?

Old 12-12-2022, 08:08 AM

7,150 posts, read 4,743,435 times
Getting the military involved against its own citizens sounds like the start of a dictatorship. Send them to the border to stop the invasion instead.

Old 12-12-2022, 08:35 AM

11,346 posts, read 16,711,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
Another step towards Order 66.

Old 12-12-2022, 08:42 AM

25,765 posts, read 18,826,754 times
My how close we are getting to having our very own SS. Except worse. The German SS was directed toward liquidating a race/religion. Our Neo SS will be directed toward liquidating anyone who stands up against evil. It's only a matter of time and starts with the small steps we have been watching, and concerning which the leftists have either been denying is happening and gaslighting, or sarcastically discounting/excusing. So you tools go ahead and tell us evil is not there. Sorry, some of us know better. And I suppose we'll be first to go, won't we?

Old 12-12-2022, 08:51 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
I looked at the posters, and couldn't see anything saying poly or pansexual. It's a big wall, so I can't see everything. The
"worst" I can find is rainbow colors in some.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 12-12-2022, 08:54 AM

3,226 posts, read 1,607,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
I looked at the posters, and couldn't see anything saying poly or pansexual. It's a big wall, so I can't see everything. The
"worst" I can find is rainbow colors in some.
This article has the supposed poster

I don’t see homosexual or heterosexual on the poster.

The students also seem to have trouble spelling the word “differnt”, or “diffrent”

Old 12-12-2022, 08:59 AM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_N View Post
This article has the supposed poster

I don’t see homosexual or heterosexual on the poster.

The students also seem to have trouble spelling the word “differnt”, or “diffrent”
That one had a variety of terms, couldn't find that on the wall of them.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies