Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2022, 09:12 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,364,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I've been hearing conspiracy types going on about "culling humanity" for decades and decades now.

UN invasions, HIV is going to wipe out the population, Fluoride is sterilizing people...meanwhile 4bil...5bil...6bil....7bil....

Go huddle under your blanket with a flashlight and read your worn copy of the Population Bomb.
It's ridiculous. The people running the show are heavily subsidizing population growth in Africa and elsewhere.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2022, 09:16 AM

25,701 posts, read 12,779,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I'm surprised FOX news is willing to talk about this. Good to see. Government is supposed to be working for the people. That doesn't mean social engineering projects and eugenics. We've already seen the horrors that leads to almost 100 years ago. People are no smarter or wiser today. Certainly not the dull specimens that are typically attracted to government. They would destroy the human species if they ever were allowed to try to play God.
Me too. I thought Fox news had totally flipped, but now it appears they are still transitioning, since this story was posted. Just yesterday, Fox News was pushing how this spending bill was a great deal for Republicans because it timmed back $329M in new IRS spending...sound good right? Not when you consider that Biden incresed IRS spending by $60BILLION over the next 10 years.

Fox News is teetering on the brink of becoming another leftist propaganda outlet.

Old 12-21-2022, 09:16 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,949,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I think they are already playing God. The language in this bill convinces me that Covid was a purposeful attack on Seniors who are no longer producers, & are hoarding wealth. What better way to eliminate retired takers who suck up social security funds, & redistribute their stored wealth?

Why let them lives out their non-repductive lives paying less in taxes, and harming the environment?
Seniors are not crowding the roads and polluting the air everyday driving to work, they are not putting kids in school and yet still pay taxes to support those schools, and they are spending the money they accumulated over a lifetime of hard work, including spending their social security payments. Seniors support the economy.

So tell me, just how are seniors being a drain on the economy? Why do they have to be producers in old age when they spent 40+ years producing?

Added. Seniors do hold on to a percentage of their savings so they will be able to pay for end of life care at a facility... because their kids can't or won't take them in to care for them.

Old 12-21-2022, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
It's ridiculous. The people running the show are heavily subsidizing population growth in Africa and elsewhere.
The people running the show just unleashed a biological weapon on all of humanity killing 6,667,000 people...& counting!

You are comparing that to the flouride scare in the 1970's?

Now, we find out that they want to use abortion to control populations right here in the USA, like the CCP is doing right now against the Uyghurs.

Naive Americans will get us all killed. The Jews have a saying....only the paranoid will survive....they have some experience with eugenics, so maybe we should heed their advice.

Old 12-21-2022, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
What makes the least sense is McConnell not trusting a Republican House to get a better deal next month.
McConnell is on the Dems side, how can that not be clear? He must be purged. Of course he won't trust the next Congress to improve upon this terrible spending bill...the new Congress is controlled by Republicans.

McConnel will do all he can to ram this version through.

Many of those Republicans in the house are RINO's, but I don't know how many, until they start voting.

Both parties are clearly blending into 1, but I dont know how far along that process is. They are good at making it look otherwise.

Old 12-21-2022, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Because we elected all of these big spenders to represent us, that's why. If you don't like it, vote for different candidates.

You know they are going to cram several thousand more pounds of fatty pork into this bill before its all said and done, right?
We must all stop voting for the incumbents...it is 1 of 3 solutions left....the others are a; convention of states, & electing Rand Paul President. If we do all 3, we might have a chance to save Freedom.

The only incumbants I'd support are the members of the Freedom Caucus:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Caucus

If your Congressperson is not on this list, you must consider ditching them, unless they are are a newcommer who is voting with this group most of the time.

Old 12-21-2022, 11:00 AM

6,617 posts, read 5,006,870 times
[quote=beach43ofus;64625997]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post

As for engineering and steering the population. It is odd how the Dems demand Abortion on demand yet they are welcoming in Millions of Illegal Aliens? They tell us that we need to reduce our carbon footprint to save the planet and the best way to do that is to have fewer people living and breathing BUT they are welcoming in Millions of Illegal Aliens that will eventually become terrific polluters.

Abortion disproportionately impacts the African-American community, and most illegals are Latino's, so DC is chosing Latino lives over African-American lives....racist much?

Covid adversely impacted 60+ year olds, more than younger people, so DC is chosing young taxpayers over retirees...I now believe C-19 was a purposeful attack on Seniors.

We are witnessing the beginnings of social engineering through population control.

Now, does it make sense? It makes perfect sense to me.
abortion is not a disease that "affects" anyone, you have to want one to get one. Having resources allocated and available does not mean anything is forced on anyone. Judging by the reactions it appears one of the foundational arguments here is that liberals don't think contraception or family planning is killing anyone, or murdering anyone, giving people the ability to choose is not forcing anyone.

Old 12-21-2022, 11:03 AM

14,267 posts, read 6,949,516 times
Quote:
We must all stop voting for the incumbents...it is 1 of 3 solutions left....the others are a; convention of states, & electing Rand Paul President. If we do all 3, we might have a chance to save Freedom.

The only incumbants I'd support are the members of the Freedom Caucus:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Caucus

If your Congressperson is not on this list, you must consider ditching them, unless they are are a newcommer who is voting with this group most of the time.
I agree that voting out the long time incumbents on both sides would do a world of good. But Rand Paul? I wouldn't trust him to do an eye exam, much less serve as president. He is not his father. I didn't agree with Ron Paul's ideas, but at least the man was consistent and a logical thinker.

Old 12-21-2022, 11:20 AM

29,811 posts, read 24,885,583 times
Quote:

Naive Americans will get us all killed. The Jews have a saying....only the paranoid will survive....they have some experience with eugenics, so maybe we should heed their advice.

That quote was from Andrew Grove. Never heard it attributed to the Jews. Although Andrew Grove was born to a Jewish family. Being paranoid likely saved his life, since he and his mother took an alternative ID to avoid being sent to a concentration camp. His presumably less paranoid father went with the flow and found himself in a labor camp.

Old 12-21-2022, 11:21 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,107,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
If I recall, you live in a rural area. When was the last time you went to or near a large city? Are you aware of the crowding and traffic that goes on all day, not just at rush hour? Have you ever been to the northeast megalopolis from Boston to Washington DC?

We are way over populated. That is hurting the planet. Less people would help the earth heal, in addition to helping parents raise good kids when they can put their time and resources towards 2 or 3 kids rather than the chaos of the large families of the past.
Lol I have been here for two years and the next county over - where I grew up - will not stop putting up these ridiculous quarter acre neighborhoods. I used to live in Milwaukee and Atlanta and Miami, although I was a young kid for the last one. I have been in many urban areas aside from that. I’m not some sheltered kid with no life experience. I purposely don’t want to live near the traffic…even when I have to “go into town” it is insane the waiting and just sitting to do any kind of errands. Just went through that yesterday for a doctor’s appt…2pm stop and go on a three lane through way. Why would anybody want to live in that? I have not been to the northeast but I’m also not a sheltered kid, as I said.

No, please take half a minute to read objective sources and you will see we are absolutely not overpopulated. Not going to address your judgmental comment at the end there. You’re welcome that these kids from people with the cojones to have large families will be paying your SS and every other govt service when you’re retired, or maybe you already are retired and my generation is paying it now. I fail to see how liberals always fail to comprehend how this all works.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies