Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2022, 02:14 PM

8,806 posts, read 6,107,072 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
World population has gone up by 2.5billion since Agenda 21 began in 1992.

That's about right for the UN though if they were actually trying to reduce world population. Their track record of empty proclamations and all-around inept buffoonery is well established.

But to easily frightened types around the US, they're constantly about to invade us and wipe us out.

Still laughing about the folks that believed all the Jade Helm stuff...it's a UN invasion. Quick, sell us some gold and freeze dried food Alex Jones! Bwah hah hah hah...
You are not getting it. It doesn’t matter if their proclamations don’t pan out as planned. They are still being implemented, I guess too slowly for the average person to realize it, which is kind of the point/problem.

I’m not easily frightened, my worth and hope are in Christ so all I have to do in this life is raise up my kids and point them to the Lord. The battle belongs to Him, I don’t stress about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2022, 02:15 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,947,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
You asked me if I ever go to big cities. Can we reverse that now? Do you not know anybody with some acreage? Do you garden? I’m placing my seed order for spring and have three or four varieties of corn and that’s on top of seed I saved last season and the bulk order I already got for next year. I am buying eggs for the first time in a year since my hens are down to like three eggs a day due to our short days right now, and I’m only buying for Christmas baking I promised my kids. Otherwise we would just make due. My rooster culls go as stew birds and we are getting rabbits next year, and turkeys after that if I can get housing built for them. We would love a cow but don’t have the means to bring in hay, but a friend just tipped us off to doing a lease deal with someone who already has cows they’re pasturing. We would basically just need to pay the butcher and voila, meat for a year for a family of 8. We are considering some ducks to help fertilize fruit trees, but the trees are pretty expensive so that keeps getting put off, so obviously the ducks, too. I wouldn’t want to have them for meat as the feathers are hard to remove and I’m not a fan of the taste of ducks eggs, so we would just have them for their poop. We have gotten fish and venison from a neighbor and we have other neighbors we want to trade with once we’re more established. Having a barter community will be key if the ship is really going down….

You’re right that factory farming has ruined a lot about our way of life, our environment, etc. But rest assured that there are MANY people like me. Even in cities, you would be surprised.
No I am not a farmer, never have been and never wanted to. I do appreciate the "clean" and organic foods I buy at the farmers market every summer.

Your life on your hobby farm is not how most people in this world live. Have at it if that is what you enjoy. I hope your corn includes Silver Queen ( or other white, small kernel corn). I haven't seen it in many years and miss it.

Old 12-22-2022, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
No I am not a farmer, never have been and never wanted to. I do appreciate the "clean" and organic foods I buy at the farmers market every summer.

Your life on your hobby farm is not how most people in this world live. Have at it if that is what you enjoy. I hope your corn includes Silver Queen ( or other white, small kernel corn). I haven't seen it in many years and miss it.
I’ve not had that myself but the seed companies have it available. I try to get non-hybrids and control pollination so I can save seeds.

I would question the belief that most people in the world do not live in a farming type of way. Most in third world countries participate in some kind of farming. I know there are many programs, usually Christian ones, where you can purchase a goat, chickens, etc. for a family or community to use for food and also income. They don’t have as varied a diet as we do and our tastes are different, so they’re less likely to complain about what’s available. On the flip side, they perhaps are lacking in vitamins and not getting the right nutrients for staying healthy (immune system, etc.).

But even in the U.S., there are people who are dead serious about growing their own food even in the average suburban neighborhood. You don’t need acreage. There are laws about animals in more urban areas but “backyard chickens” are a thing. Rabbits can easily be kept by anyone. Just have to get past the “they’re cute so I don’t want to kill it” stage.

Bottom line - we are not as bad off as so many people think, at least on this topic.

Old 12-22-2022, 03:09 PM

78,332 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
You are not getting it. It doesn’t matter if their proclamations don’t pan out as planned. They are still being implemented, I guess too slowly for the average person to realize it, which is kind of the point/problem.

I’m not easily frightened, my worth and hope are in Christ so all I have to do in this life is raise up my kids and point them to the Lord. The battle belongs to Him, I don’t stress about it.
2.5billion more people after implementing a plan of population reduction 30 years ago....lol.

But "average people" don't realize it.

So now I'm left to guess if the people calling a 2.5billion population increase over 30 years as just being an intentionally slow plan "realize things" because they are below average in smarts or above average in smarts.

Boy, that's a real puzzler. Yep, tough one.

Old 12-22-2022, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
2.5billion more people after implementing a plan of population reduction 30 years ago....lol.

But "average people" don't realize it.

So now I'm left to guess if the people calling a 2.5billion population increase over 30 years as just being an intentionally slow plan "realize things" because they are below average in smarts or above average in smarts.

Boy, that's a real puzzler. Yep, tough one.
I wasn’t talking about smarts. I was talking about the average person in America who pays no attention to things like this. It’s right in their faces yet they don’t see it. It’s easy to deny it as a conspiracy. The plan is for the long haul. It would be too obvious the real motives if they just started offing people so they frame it as a sustainability effort. Most people bought it and are fully on board with efforts to “save the earth” from those of us horrible enough to want to do things like eat meat and procreate and drive ICE vehicles.

Not sure why that is hard to understand for anyone even remotely questioning the motives of world leaders. There is a preponderance of evidence for depopulation attempts at the global level.

Old 12-22-2022, 04:55 PM

25,689 posts, read 12,772,161 times
The optimal time to exterminate American humans is the day they retire.

They are no longer providing labor to society, or paying a lot of taxes.

They stop consuming as much either, so they are not driving the economy as much anymore.

They have stored wealth that shifts others, so it can churn back into the economy, rather than just sitting in a retirement act, or as home equity.

Then, many states have a death tax...ka-ching!

The Gov't also doesn't have to pay them Social Security...maybe spousal if they have a spouse.

So, Covid was perfectly engineered to hit 65+'ers. Look at the stats of who has died...98% 65+....way too perfect for it to be a coincidence.

Old 12-22-2022, 05:12 PM

17,772 posts, read 13,665,953 times
I for one will be glad when January comes and all the righties on this thread can do the defending of all the appropriation bills that come out of the house... and the commie libs can be the ones who complain about how their going to be the end of the world. We need some new material.

Old 12-22-2022, 05:33 PM

3,410 posts, read 4,464,653 times
In 1850, something in the ballpark of 75% of the world's population lived in Europe, India, and China. Currently, it's only the African continent, the greater Middle-East, and the Philippines that are experiencing population growth. I generally think it's healthy for highly developed economies to maintain a stable and even slightly growing population while less population growth is better in emerging economies (rural farmhands in most poor countries are a dime a dozen and having less rural people just means more investment in more productive methods of production as labor becomes more scarce and expensive). In 1850, Africa had a population of around 90 million and it's projected to have a population in the 2.5B to 3B range by the end of this century. There's been enough advancement in the accessibility to medicine and sanitation that the populations have ballooned, but the economies haven't kept up (with the correlating shifts in family size). Unlimited population growth, particularly in areas that haven't historically been able to support high populations and aren't experiencing high economic growth, is just a recipe for conflict and massive waves of migrants. Better to nip the problem in the bud rather than the world being inundated with conflict, misery, more poverty, and massive migrations.

Old 12-22-2022, 08:08 PM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
This is no surprise to anybody who understands UN Agenda 21, signed in Brazil in 1992 by then President Georg HW Bush.

Agenda 21: The Earth Summit Strategy to Save Our Planet

Short excerpt:

The United Nations AGENDA 21 instruction manual is the 1995 U.N. Global Biodiversity Assessment that says the world population is over twice what the earth can sustain. “Sir David Attenborough, famous mostly for his Life documentaries, declared, "We are a plague on the Earth. It's coming home to roost over the next 50 years or so. It's not just climate change; it's sheer space, places to grow food for this enormous horde. Either we limit our population growth or the natural world will do it for us."

The UN’s Commission on Global Governance said in its 1995 report:
“Human activity... combined with unprecedented increases in human numbers... are impinging on the planet’s basic life support system. Action must be taken now to
control the human activities that produce these risks”

AGENDA 21 is an attack on every “unsustainable” aspect of modern life listed in the Biodiversity Assessment (see list below). Ethical, God-fearing, individualistic mainstream Americans who do not hold a pantheistic worldview and who do not elevate nature over mankind realize this scheme is inhumane, tyrannical, collectivist and globalist.

https://nebula.wsimg.com/448619d7f93...&alloworigin=1
This is predated by 200 years, and Malthusian theory of population, which is still embraced by elitists behind the “overpopulation” myth.

And it is a myth, in that the predictions and claims Malthus made suggested that a population reaching 1 Billion would set off a chain reaction, leading to mass poverty and global starvation. His theory was off a tad, since we’ve exceeded his doomsday population threshold by a 7 fold factor.

While we do see massive poverty rates and many hungry and malnourished, the truth is, it isn’t the capacity of the planet being exceeded, but the absence of compassion by an elite 2% that own 85% of the planets’ resources to which they hoard.

Just the top ten wealthiest individuals could end hunger and poverty globally, in an instant. And, they’d still be wealthy beyond the other 98%.

They have chosen instead, to kill off what they consider the useless eaters, and keep those resources for themselves.

There is no overpopulation problem … we have a Godless and Soulless group of demonic psychopaths who have amassed almost total ownership of the global wealth and resources for which they have no desire to share.

Old 12-22-2022, 08:25 PM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
In 1850, something in the ballpark of 75% of the world's population lived in Europe, India, and China. Currently, it's only the African continent, the greater Middle-East, and the Philippines that are experiencing population growth. I generally think it's healthy for highly developed economies to maintain a stable and even slightly growing population while less population growth is better in emerging economies (rural farmhands in most poor countries are a dime a dozen and having less rural people just means more investment in more productive methods of production as labor becomes more scarce and expensive). In 1850, Africa had a population of around 90 million and it's projected to have a population in the 2.5B to 3B range by the end of this century. There's been enough advancement in the accessibility to medicine and sanitation that the populations have ballooned, but the economies haven't kept up (with the correlating shifts in family size). Unlimited population growth, particularly in areas that haven't historically been able to support high populations and aren't experiencing high economic growth, is just a recipe for conflict and massive waves of migrants. Better to nip the problem in the bud rather than the world being inundated with conflict, misery, more poverty, and massive migrations.
Nonsense. Pure propaganda. 70% of the earth is water, with 30% land. Of that 30%, only 10% of the land mass is inhabited. This planet, if resources and technology are applied rationally, could support the current population, including current growth trends, for several thousand years.

So, what is the real problem? The real problem is, the current structure of having 2% of the population claiming ownership of 85% of the wealth and resources can’t be sustained. That 2% is currently making the rules and calling the shots. That is what is “unsustainable”.

But since they control the narrative, they want you to think that the 98% are the problem that must be dealt with.

Last edited by GuyNTexas; 12-22-2022 at 09:03 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies