Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2023, 01:16 PM

11,484 posts, read 6,008,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
Antifa is a banner people use. It's not some club where you have to agree to certain principles to join. If someone tells you "Antifa" believes in this or that, they're lying.

I find them to be a bunch of misguided idiots with little purpose.
It attracts a certain type, who then behave like terrorist cells. Loose organizational structure but well organized and supported activity, coordinated through social media. I would not be surprised to discover Antifa training camps. Somebody has to be equipping them with helmets, goggles, shields, and clubs, and then supporting them with piles of bricks and medics.

Violent Antifa & allies are targeting Atlanta
Jan 23, 2023

Here’s what one law enforcement source says:

“These violent criminals continue to get treatment from the courts and the media that one could only dream of. DeKalb County Superior Court Judge Mathew Robins gave them bail and even set it as low as $6,000. For a $6,000 payment to a bonding company, this miscreant can walk out of jail, pick up the keys to his car and drive off. I can’t imagine any ordinary citizen getting released on a $6,000 bond after being indicted for involvement in a terrorist conspiracy which inflicted over $900,000 of damage.”

“These people enjoy some kind of ‘magic’ that protects them,” he continues. “Part of it is their pretense that they are ‘anti-racism activists.’ Gullible people have accepted these false claims at face value. These people are dangerous, violent extremists. They are Marxists. No one is going to ‘nice’ them out of their criminal behavior stemming from their insane, weirdo views”.

Antifa, which has cells in various cities (especially Portland, Oregon), and “Defend Atlanta Forest” are largely made of what our senior law enforcement source calls Marxist ideologues coupled with “a lot of young, drug-addled useful idiots.

https://insideradvantage.com/2023/01...eting-atlanta/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2023, 01:24 PM

11,484 posts, read 6,008,999 times
Several pictures at link below.

Protesters torch police car, damage businesses in Atlanta after activist killed

January 21, 2023

The chaos comes after a group called Scenes from the Atlanta Forest put up a social media post Wednesday calling for “retaliation.” “‘On Friday, January 20th, wherever you are, you are invited to participate in a night of rage in order to honor the memory of our fallen comrade,” the message continued.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/21/protes...tivist-killed/

Old 01-23-2023, 01:26 PM

29,495 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by osu1978 View Post
Antifa is primarily displaced youth and young adult commie scum. Unhappy with their sorry lives they join a group of weirdos and operate on the fringe of society. Its really pathetic as they don't own up to any real belief other than projecting fascism on their enemies in order to gain power.
They've watched "Fight Club" and "Mr. Robot" a few too many times.

Old 01-23-2023, 01:26 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Yes. Lots of destruction, death, serious injuries, etc., which was mainly suffered by the innocent citizens and by the cops.

People who want to ignore or who approve of the violence are often quick to tout the numbers of "arrests", as if those numbers actually mean something. The numbers of arrests mean little, very little, with regards to the violent rioters. It's known that many leftist AG's had refused to prosecute many of the violent rioters, even when they had proof of their violent and felonious acts.
And lots of arrests and lots of prison sentences, so…

Old 01-23-2023, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Common sense should tell you that...

If they'd been promised payment for their actions and they weren't getting paid as promised, then they'd have a reason to be mad and call out the one who'd promised to pay them.

They were the ones who are risking their health, their lives and their freedom to do what they'd been doing because, as it appears, they'd been promised to be paid for doing those things. Then they get stiffed, and they get angry at being stiffed. They were the ones who'd put everything on the line, for promised payment, but according to you they were supposed to just shrug it off.
Oh my God... Antifa is lining up to demand better employment terms? Yeah...common sense should tell you that...no. This is not happening.

As if this whole thing doesn't reek of a setup.

Antifa doesn't have an employee structure and a Union lining up to fight for better terms. #themoreyouknow

Setup city...

Old 01-23-2023, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor Blevin View Post
I wish Antifa only "got away with it". Instead, they have been actively supported by the Democrats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn1br0MQFG4
I guess there are good people on both sides and all that. Stand by.

It's so sick when extremists are encouraged. Who would do that?

Old 01-23-2023, 01:41 PM

23,608 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
And lots of arrests and lots of prison sentences, so…
Few prison sentences, compared to the number of arrests and crimes committed. Dems were protecting many by refusing to charge them. But go ahead and keep pretending that the number of arrests means something.

Old 01-23-2023, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Few prison sentences, compared to the number of arrests and crimes committed. Dems were protecting many by refusing to charge them. But go ahead and keep pretending that the number of arrests means something.
Okay. I understand the claim. Who?? Give me some names so I can look them up, look up their crimes and confirm they are Antifa members (if there is an official membership) and so on. This is a very very very vague claim. Do you have even just a couple names I can look at?

Old 01-23-2023, 02:44 PM

23,608 posts, read 12,543,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Oh my God... Antifa is lining up to demand better employment terms? Yeah...common sense should tell you that...no. This is not happening.

As if this whole thing doesn't reek of a setup.

Antifa doesn't have an employee structure and a Union lining up to fight for better terms. #themoreyouknow

Setup city...
^Nothing but leftist media based talking points. ("It's our job to tell our viewers how to think" -Mika B)

Feel free to try to prove that there hadn't been anyone behind the scenes, paying, supporting, instructing those in antifa and other violent groups. The evidence speaks for itself that there was.

Soros would be a good place to start in your research, Adam Swart, too.

Seems Soros has been in on it from pretty much the start, the Ferguson riots. He's probably been working with, paying, instructing, etc., antifa and other groups, like blm, ever since Ferguson.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-protests.html

"Give them space to destroy" - Rawlings-Blake.

Old 01-23-2023, 02:48 PM

Quote:
^Nothing but leftist media based talking points. ("It's our job to tell our viewers how to think" -Mika B)

Feel free to try to prove that there hadn't been anyone behind the scenes, paying, supporting, instructing those in antifa and other violent groups. The evidence speaks for itself that there was.

Soros would be a good place to start in your research, Adam Swart, too.

Seems Soros has been in on it from pretty much the start, the Ferguson riots. He's probably been working with, paying, instructing, etc., antifa and other groups, like blm, ever since Ferguson.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-protests.html

"Give them space to destroy" - Rawlings-Blake.
Okay, so you're making the claim that "Antifa" rampantly get a pass on crime sentencing, but I'm the one using talking points by asking which Antifa people - not "alleged" Antifa people, but actual confirmed members of some organization called Antifa - got this pass? Not all of them, not even a lot of them. Just like...a few names?

And it's on me to prove something *didn't* happen?

How?

Can you prove that a deer didn't run across my backyard last night?

If you can't then it absolutely happened. Right? And I can go to court saying "nobody can prove that a deer did not run across my backyard last night. So I hereby enter into the record that a deer DID run across my backyard last night" and it has to be entered as fact. Is that correct?

Come on man...

No. If you're going to make a claim, back it up. It's not like I'm asking for the moon here. The claim seems to be that there are thousands and thousands of these people running all around, wreaking havoc, in some sort of organized way. Right down to demanding some sort of salary increase or something. (chuckle...okay, let's move along here)

And that they're just getting away with crimes willy-nilly. They just don't have to do time in prison or something.

So. WHO? Who got away with all this? Real people. Like, a few names. Clara Gazitztahagen. Kris M. Kringle. Shez Naht Arealperson. Anyone that I can look up. Do you know anyone this actually applies to? I want to check. I AM willng to do my research, that's the irony here. But you're giving me nothing at all. If you have anything, I'll go look it up.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies