Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2023, 05:37 PM

45,675 posts, read 24,119,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Agree, but only CNN was given the heads up on the Trump raid, and nobody got to watch them when they went to Biden's house.
Trump ousted the FBI raid.

CNN didn't have any exclusive
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2023, 06:10 PM

1,943 posts, read 568,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
Better than spinning it up as she's some innocent victim caught off guard while out for a stroll...
Seems you would rather spin it as a threat from some armed mercenary physically able to fight off gatekeepers with her small stature. Much larger men came through doors without a single shot being fired, but for some reason she was considered a major contender for a bullet.

Old 02-22-2023, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
I heard earlier on that some of these tapes have footage of the secret passageways for escape for Congress members and that's why they didn't want them seen. If that's the case, I would have a problem with it too.
What would be the point of showing such videos?
Quote:
Otherwise, I don't care what the extra footage shows. I saw enough when it happened the day it happened. Juries who convicted the rioters on trial also saw plenty, and that's why everyone who has been tried has been convicted for any number of charges related to that day.
Then you have no objections to additional videos which you probably wouldn't even watch.

Old 02-22-2023, 07:37 PM

19,320 posts, read 17,210,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
Seems you would rather spin it as a threat from some armed mercenary physically able to fight off gatekeepers with her small stature. Much larger men came through doors without a single shot being fired, but for some reason she was considered a major contender for a bullet.
I made no such posting, as I previously posted " All she had to do was not enter when she saw what was occurring or at the very least leave when it descended into the mayhem that was going on."

As none of us were there we can't know what they were aiming at but her being in that situation was clearly of her doing.

Old 02-22-2023, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
I made no such posting, as I previously posted " All she had to do was not enter when she saw what was occurring or at the very least leave when it descended into the mayhem that was going on."
Your previous post was about "spinning it up". See how that works? Perhaps you have an angle as to why no one else who didn't "at the very least leave" was not shot.
Quote:

As none of us were there we can't know what they were aiming at but her being in that situation was clearly of her doing.
Yes it was, but that shouldn't automatically carry a death sentence. You don't know what he was aiming at? You must have missed his interview afterwards. Thousands of people, rioters and cops in and around that building, and the only shot fired was aimed at an unarmed woman. Apparently you're ok with that. Got it.

Old 02-23-2023, 01:50 AM

51,692 posts, read 25,966,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepnking View Post
... Thousands of people, rioters and cops in and around that building, and the only shot fired was aimed at an unarmed woman. Apparently you're ok with that. Got it.

I'm okay with it.

In fact, I would've been okay with the police shooting all those who broke into the Capitol, attacked police officers, and threatened the Vice President, the Speaker of the House, and everyone else in the building in order to overthrow the election.

Makes no difference to me if they were a bunch loons believing the lies of a con man.

Now Tucker Carlson, a man who knows the election was legitimate, but lies about it anyway, has access to the tapes which reveal escape routes, safe rooms, security camera placement, ... Who knows who has that information now.

Sick.

. '

Old 02-23-2023, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
Carlson will slice, dice and edit the video to make it look what the flock wants it to look like.
What could there possibly be that would show the MAGAs in a good light?

Also, there is another thread on this.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/poli...ess-trove.html

Old 02-23-2023, 04:42 AM

Astounding that Fox now has all the info on escape routes, safe rooms, security cameras, ... all the security for the Capitol complex is now an open book to those who are no doubt going to try this again.

MTG says that next time they will be better armed.

Old 02-23-2023, 05:00 AM

53,057 posts, read 34,841,490 times
lol, chuckie is losing his mind

Schumer blasts McCarthy for giving Jan. 6 footage to Fox News: "One of the worst security risks since 9/11"

Old 02-23-2023, 05:19 AM

59,438 posts, read 27,594,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
“Thousands of hours of surveillance footage from the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol are being made available to Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson, a stunning level of access granted by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy.......... granting exclusive access to sensitive Jan. 6 security footage to such a deeply partisan figure is a highly unusual move, seen by some critics as essentially outsourcing House oversight to a TV personality who has promoted conspiracy theories about the attack.”

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-r...d50df4f5d4703a

Could there be any more blatant indication that FoxNews is the official propaganda arm of the Republican Party?
"Thousands of hours of surveillance footage from the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol are being made available to Fox News Channel host Tucker Carlson, a stunning level of access granted by House Speaker Kevin McCarthy.........."
So, why are you AGAINST revealing these videos?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies