Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2023, 02:50 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,019,978 times

Advertisements

Just heard Governor Bill Lee (TN) signed the bill preventing gender changing surgery and related drugs for minors in Tennessee. Have no details yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2023, 05:43 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,953,657 times
The blood of the dead will be on his hands and the hands of the republican terrorists in the TN legislature who are behind these laws against humanity.

Old 03-02-2023, 05:49 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Great news! Looking forward to more of it happening

Old 03-02-2023, 05:55 PM

11,253 posts, read 11,028,294 times
Good to see there are still some sane politicians out there. I do think that with the passing of this bill they should also increase funding and support to take better care of those that are mentally ill and/or deal with other psychological issues as well.

Old 03-02-2023, 05:59 PM

46,289 posts, read 27,108,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post
The blood of the dead will be on his hands and the hands of the republican terrorists in the TN legislature who are behind these laws against humanity.
Is this post in jest?

Old 03-02-2023, 06:06 PM

45,226 posts, read 26,450,499 times
Quote:
Yeah we’ll be stacking the bodies of suicided tranny wanna be’s like cordwood here in Tn

Old 03-02-2023, 07:00 PM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
Quote:
There will be fewer dead from botched surgeries and suicides than if these kids are left to have a childhood and make life-altering decisions when they're old enough to do so.

Allowing woke liberals to have influence over them at a young age is criminal and irresponsible. No, the blood is on the hands of the left that pushes young kids into conforming with their warped ideology.

Old 03-02-2023, 07:31 PM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
WHAT???

So the people of TN are preventing these horrible, gender altering surgeries and you are upset?

I've got news for you. These gender surgeries will be a boom for the trial lawyer's association, in that they will be able to sue the physicians who performed these surgeries and all who advocated them after the lives of these unsuspecting children are destroyed by the lunacy of liberalism.

Old 03-03-2023, 06:45 AM

36,530 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Just heard Governor Bill Lee (TN) signed the bill preventing gender changing surgery and related drugs for minors in Tennessee. Have no details yet.
Good for him. These surgeries should not be done on minors. They have their entire lives in front of them and need time to mature and experience life before making any such serious life altering decisions.

Old 03-03-2023, 06:55 AM

24,498 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Good for him. These surgeries should not be done on minors. They have their entire lives in front of them and need time to mature and experience life before making any such serious life altering decisions.

I agree. I just do not understand the people that are pushing this crap on children and placing the idea into their young impressionable minds that they might have been born into the wrong gender.

This is child abuse and it is leading to many confused and depressed kids.

Kids have enough on their plates these days without making them consider their gender.

Imagine the arguments these kids have with their frustrated parents?

It used to be "you won't let me stay out all night with my friends' now it is "you won't let me be me and get me a sex change operation! I HATE you" .

Good for TN. They are protecting kids from themselves and the adults, no let's call them GHOULS that are pushing this crap on them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies