Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2008, 03:23 PM

994 posts, read 1,545,226 times

Advertisements

Absurd vaccine marketing calls for cervical cancer vaccinations for young boys!

Proof exists that 'Gulf War Syndrome' was caused by vaccinations that American troops were forced to take.
If a bill was passed to force your daughter to take a manditory vaccination against cervical cancer would you resist it?

[SIZE=3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_E5ogvOAWA[/SIZE]

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2008, 03:26 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,670,066 times
The vaccine prevents against HPV, which causes cancer and a host of other things. It is estimated that 1/3 of sexually active teens have it.

There will be no mandatory vaccinations. If I had children, I would definitely take advantage of this vaccine.

I don't consider Youtube videos to be "Proof" that vaccinations cause disease. Can you link to an JAMA article?

Old 05-29-2008, 03:30 PM

Cipro was supposed to be the only cure for anthrax. Now they tell you Cipro caused brain damage.

Death by Cipro - Brain/Body Toxic Drug

Old 05-29-2008, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
The vaccine prevents against HPV, which causes cancer and a host of other things. It is estimated that 1/3 of sexually active teens have it.

There will be no mandatory vaccinations. If I had children, I would definitely take advantage of this vaccine.

I don't consider Youtube videos to be "Proof" that vaccinations cause disease. Can you link to an JAMA article?
I think the operable words in your quote are 'If I had children', then I suppose you would let them die for corporate profits!

Three Deaths Linked To Merck’s HPV Vaccine - Gardasil. Does the benefit really outweigh the risk? « women 4 hope

Old 05-29-2008, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post

"Carrying HPV doesn't automatically lead to cervical cancer any more than carrying chicken pox turns you into a walking biological weapon. Most people who carry the virus show no symptoms at all, and girls with healthy immune systems and healthy lifestyles (diet, nutrition, etc.) have a near-zero risk of ever developing cervical cancer, even if they're exposed to HPV on a repeated basis. The virus isn't the disease: It's the terrain of the person carrying the virus! If they're unhealthy and vulnerable, then of course they're not going to be able to keep the virus in check."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies