Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2008, 10:03 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,520,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
Have you ever had anal sex? I assure you, when you are prepared for it, it can be totally pleasurable.
No I have not, I don't have any desire to do that as I have had my temperture taken through that orifice and found that to completely unpleasurable so I don't think anything else would feel good either! But again, I don't have a problem with those who do. When I hang out with one of my friends that is gay down here or transgender the topics of pleasurable sex and gay or hetero issues never has come up, we talk about other stuff and view each other as regular people.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:07 PM

1,240 posts, read 3,971,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator75 View Post
You did not read in to this right. I did not say that Gay people are defective.
Of course you did. From your first post "The same thing happens with human births. Every now and then a child is born with an extra limb or something missing or some sort of birth defect like being gay or lesbian."

Quote:
I am saying that being gay is not natural. Dont shoot me I am just pointing out the facts.
Homosexuality exists in nature. Please explain to me how that is not natural. Are you aware of the definition of "natural"? You may benefit from some fact checking.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Actually, sex IS fun....where have you been? To think of sex as just something to have once just to produce a baby? Weird. No wonder so many people have affairs.
Of course sex is fun, and I do not have it just for reproduction, but it is with one person and I would never have it with "just anybody" like some loser who has an affair. The fact is, sex between two people who love each other is great, but I don't think many are going to buy that the purpose of it is for everyone to just run around and have sex with everyone they can find, gay OR straight. That is how diseases happen!

Old 05-29-2008, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Dont believe everything you see or hear. It is not a "phenomenon". A phenomenon would be a tornado or ESP etc.

I am just saying that being a homosexual does not serve any natural purpose.
Oh really? Where do you have a list of natural purposes?

Quote:
I am only talking about what they do with their penises.
Take your mind off out dicks, please, and consider lesbians. Thanks.

Quote:
Gay people are wonderful contributors to society. I am not saying that they are evil or should be harmed or anything of the sort.

You are reading into this wrong. Maybe its a phenomenon that you read this wrong.
I think we are reading everything correctly. Your communication skills, however, seem to have much room for improvement.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:14 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,575,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Of course sex is fun, and I do not have it just for reproduction, but it is with one person and I would never have it with "just anybody" like some loser who has an affair. The fact is, sex between two people who love each other is great, but I don't think many are going to buy that the purpose of it is for everyone to just run around and have sex with everyone they can find, gay OR straight. That is how diseases happen!
Well, I've had LOTS of great sex, some of it w/people I loved & some of it....well, let's just say I could care less that I never hear from them again. Personally, I just don't see why so many people are all up in arms about sex...sex is good, sex is healthy, sex is FUN, & sometimes it can even make you lose weight! So really, sex for all!!! And lots of it!

Old 05-29-2008, 10:17 PM

Quote:
I am not saying that everyone has to make babies in this world. We are designed for that, yes. But we dont have to and thats OK.

Prove to me that I am about procreation. I am merely saying that homosexually is not natural and it does not serve a natural purpose.
Stop "merely saying" things and do some research and thinking: homosexuality exists in nature, in humans, and it is there without human intervention. It is entirely natural. It also serves an important role: it leaves members of a society either unencumbered by having to raise offspring, therefore leaving them as full time providers, and on the flip side it puts them into position to step in and take care of the offspring of unfortunate or irresponsible heterosexuals. Consider homosexuals the flex members of society, the hybrid population. This has been documented in nature and in our own society.

For your education:
YouTube - Homosexuality in Animals

List of animals displaying homosexual behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-29-2008, 10:18 PM

Quote:
But that is not what I am pointing out. Notice I did not say I am arguing. There is no arguement. Its pointing out something that no one seems to be able to answer.

Being gay, with respects to sex, serves no natural purpose. Again I am not saying that Gay people serve no purpose in life. We are all the same as far as people. I dont hate Gay people.

I am just trying to break down something that makes so much sense.
"Being gay serves no natural purpose with respects to sex". How can two men having sex have a natural purpose?
Is there a natural purpose for heterosexuals to have sex if they are incapable of reproducing?

Old 05-29-2008, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Just because we are designed to do something doesnt mean we have to do it. It is our choice if we want to have kids, right?

The point I am making is that if you started a new planet and put 100% gay people on there, what would happen?
You're not really making a point- you're making up straw men. If the earth was 100% filled with gays and lesbians people would still procreate as necessary.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Well, I've had LOTS of great sex, some of it w/people I loved & some of it....well, let's just say I could care less that I never hear from them again. Personally, I just don't see why so many people are all up in arms about sex...sex is good, sex is healthy, sex is FUN, & sometimes it can even make you lose weight! So really, sex for all!!! And lots of it!
Do you think it is "great" when a man cheats on his wife (or vice versa) and the kid alot of times ends up a victim by the whole experience of his crappy parents just because they wanted sex with another party? Have all the sex you want when you are single, but at least be faithful to your significant other.

Old 05-29-2008, 10:24 PM

712 posts, read 1,367,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiloMike View Post
Of course you did. From your first post "The same thing happens with human births. Every now and then a child is born with an extra limb or something missing or some sort of birth defect like being gay or lesbian."

Homosexuality exists in nature. Please explain to me how that is not natural. Are you aware of the definition of "natural"? You may benefit from some fact checking.
Natural and Normal in this context is the same thing. Not normal is that same as saying not natural.

Please, lets not get into the ridiculousness of "what is normal", etc.. But what makes something natural or normal? Well all you have to do is compare it to the majority. So if you have something that is not like the other million, you can call it not normal.

I do think defect was a bit strong for me to use at first. But the context of defect in what I was trying to say was "not normal", "not natural" it is a defect otherwise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies