Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2023, 07:18 AM

15,149 posts, read 8,681,746 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManApplet View Post
I feel ya sany. I'm OP and he won't even address my questions. Perhaps we should drop a dime on him?
Do you feel neglected, or ignored? What questions do you have? I’d be happy to take a shot at em, no pun intended.

Old 04-05-2023, 08:52 AM

10,945 posts, read 4,637,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
You see nothing amiss because you never do, do you? That’s the preconception I’m referring to. The assumption of legitimacy of official news is the basis of your preconceptions.

I’m on the other side of that fence with my own preconceptions, and have no problem admitting that fact. But I’m on that side of the fence for good reasons, given the rather consistent history of dishonesty in mainstream narratives, particularly as it involves these alleged “school shootings” that have now become rather routine events nowadays.

These media spectacles always seem to follow certain patterns, and unlike organic events, always have certain common elements, anomalies, and discrepancies.

Just to illustrate what I’m alleging here, I’d be willing to bet that you saw nothing amiss in the video footage of planes smashing into the twin towers on 911, either. Am I right? Of course I am.

let me address the last point first....in EVERY case of a 9/11 crash, we had multiple copies of multiple angles of the same event, except for shanksville. after plane 1 went in, EVERY news org, and every 480p cell camera and every HD DV camera, and EVERy VHS camera in NYC, was trained on it. plane 2 is about the most photographed aircraft on the planet.

4 planes took off, 4 planes never reached destination. all the pax on those planes were never seen again. 21 extremists that as far as I am concerned were in this country on visas PERSONALLY signed by bill clinton, were never seen again (but all were under assumed names). so my statement on that is as it has been for 21-1/2 years: bad guys crashed planes into stuff killing everyone and nothing was staged.

that being said, ms hale walked into that building. she was seen, tracked and followed every single step of the way. every round she fired has been recovered and its resting point noted - ESPECIALLY when it was in the noggin of someones little kid. every shell has been recovered. Every shell and round of the 8 or so the cops fired are accounted for. ONLY these cameras witnessed the events other than survivors. NO news organizations carried this live. there is exactly zero possibility that someone came in and staged this.

the fact that 5 frames out of an unbroken stream of video means exactly what? nothing? when your direct tv futzes out for a second in a rain storm do you declare that Trump is somehow beaming you an alternate version of the movie you are watching? the other 9995 frames in each video segment clearly show who the shooter was, no one paused the video to insert a 1/16 of a second snippet of another actor. to even entertain this discussion requires us to suspend reality.

at some point we have to question why we are even IN this rabbit hole. what exactly is your claim? you are invited to state it CLEARLY, here:

and for what purpose?

Old 04-05-2023, 08:56 AM

Quote:

When you slow it down frame by frame, you can literally see the plane’s wings sinking into the side of the building like it’s entering jello, with the building closing up behind it, just before the big explosion and fireball eruption.

110% phony as a three dollar bill. No question about it.

almost as if...we were....in the matrix?

Old 04-05-2023, 09:19 AM

2,172 posts, read 1,231,794 times
Quote:
Do you feel neglected, or ignored? What questions do you have? I’d be happy to take a shot at em, no pun intended.
Neither. Besides, seldom do feelings matter in this sort of matter. I do see that your argument is unsubstantiated and weakens even further every time you ignore inquiries. I haven't been posting much in this thread. It should be a simple matter for you got back to when you arrived ans started the carpet bombing of nonsense. Then see my questions and reply. Or don't. No hard feelings .

Old 04-05-2023, 12:37 PM

29,667 posts, read 14,776,541 times
So, is this tragedy still in the news cycle in other parts of the country ? It's been a couple of days now since I've heard any talk about this in the news here in metro Detroit. Really haven't heard much about the MSU shooting either, other than a mention about the anti gun rally last week.

Old 04-05-2023, 12:40 PM

11,805 posts, read 6,187,993 times
USA Today just covered a story yesterday.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...g/11601917002/

NY Times as well

https://www.nytimes.com/article/nash...-shooting.html

Old 04-05-2023, 01:22 PM

52,877 posts, read 34,736,201 times
where the hell is the manifesto we were promised?

Old 04-05-2023, 01:23 PM

4,876 posts, read 4,229,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
where the hell is the manifesto we were promised?
I don't think it will be released for at least a few more weeks.

Old 04-05-2023, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Now maybe it’s just the way my logical mind processes information, but if I were you, I might want to concern myself with the fact that Saudi Arabia is suing the FBI on behalf of a dozen of those alleged terrorist box cutter bandits who are still alive and living in Saudi Arabia, who insist they’ve never even visited the Untied States, let alone hijacked airplanes. Just irrelevant details to you? Now if you think that’s some breaking news, you’re wrong again. This came out not too long after 911, 21+ years ago, which illustrates just how far behind your knowledge is about the subject. A couple of the remaining folks on that terrorist list were discovered to be composite fictional entities created entirely from existing passport data, taking pictures, and names and manufacturing them out of whole cloth.

So, what does that tell you? Are you not the least bit influenced by the fact that these alleged terrorists, who are still on that FBI list are still alive? I think that’s a significant problem in your assessment of what happened that day. But that’s far from the only problem with the story.

As for all of these rock solid videos of planes crashing into the buildings, from so many different angles and sources, that you claim is irrefutable proof, you couldn’t be more wrong. Here is just one screen capture I made yesterday to illustrate the absurdity.

In this image, what we are being shown is a jet that smashes into the building from the left side of the frame, with a significant portion of its nose a fuselage exiting the other side. This isn’t an easy image to capture, because it becomes obscured by the explosion and subsequent fireball that emerges about 1/30th of a second later. It literally occupies a single frame of video. Nevertheless, it’s there, and you see it right? Well sir, that’s simply not possible, so it can’t be real.

The nose and much of the fuselage of modern aircraft are constructed of lightweight aluminum and composite materials which suffer tremendous damage by such things as striking birds flying in the air. Don’t believe me? Just search for pictures of bird strikes on Jets.

Consequently, the notion that a jet made of aluminum could slice through a concrete reinforced structural steel building, and have its nose and fuselage pop out the other side intact is preposterous nonsense. That would require violating every law of physics that currently exists.

So, you can spin that any way you like, but you’re only deceiving yourself. Of course, it’s a well understood phenomenon that it’s much easier to fool people than it is to convince them they’ve been fooled. So I think that is what is at play here.

But just to take this one step further, to preemptively answer any subsequent questions, what this video is, is a real-time composite CGI overlay on top of live broadcast video footage. And that’s a very challenging task. This impossible scenario of the “nose out” shown here is a one video frame error, resulting from a masking and registration error in that real time edit, as the animation exceeded the desired boundary which would have stopped the animation prior to this portion of the digital airplane poking out the other side of the building, because in a real life situation, that simply would be impossible. Understand?

Now you’ve made your preferences known about how you value quantity over quality here, LOL. So, I’m going to give you one more example.

In this still frame image, we see virtually an entire half of the airplane embedding itself into the side of the building. Now, if that image doesn’t smack you in the face without any additional commentary from me, you’re in need of a check up, from the neck up. But I’ll offer the comments as a courtesy.

The first thing you should notice in that image is the absence of any sign of an explosion or fire occurring yet. And this is a key point that we see over and over again regardless of which video from whatever source, showing various views of these alleged impacts. The planes impact the building, enter through, disappear into the structure, and then explosions occur, exploding outward. Time after time after time. And it’s not real. It’s a cartoon.

What would actually occur in a real life scenario of a jet smashing into the side of a building is the nose of the aircraft would have disintegrated at impact. This would quickly be followed by the plane’s wings disintegrating as well, with the fuel contained in those wings igniting into an huge explosion and massive fireball occurring on the outside the building, not inside it. The only portions of the aircraft likely to breach the concrete and steel facade might be the engines, due to their mass, but the rest of the plane would either disintegrate into pieces or fall to the ground outside. The prospect of an entire plane entering into these buildings, as every single video shows, is totally absurd in the extreme. It’s brain dead nonsense.

I thought I had already done this, but maybe this will impart my point better. To your statement highlighted above, the posted image of the “nose out” plane crashing into the tower represents one single frame of video. Not 2, not five, just 1 frame. But in that one single frame, we see an image depicting an entirely impossible thing … therefore, you only need that one frame, and it stands alone, regardless of any other video frames coming before or after. To utilize an analogy to further stress that point, if we had a single frame of video showing Jimi Hendrix shaking hands with Abraham Lincoln, would you need to watch all of the video to determine if it was legitimate? Of course not. We both know that it is impossible for Hendrix to have shaken Lincoln’s hand, so we could both agree that the video doesn’t represent a real event.

The same impossibility exists when it comes to an aluminum airplane slicing through a skyscraper constructed of concrete reinforced structural steel, as if it were constructed of plywood and 2x4’s. It’s not possible, therefore the entire sequence is a fraud at face value, because you cannot separate the fraudulent frame from the rest of it. That one frame, exposes the fraud. You just can’t see it in real time, as 30 frames per second pass quickly and don’t allow your mind to register that consciously. But when you slow it down to advance it one frame at a time, you can consciously see more of what is actually there, and if what is there can’t be real, then the video isn’t real, get it?

I will finish here leaving you one last point to contemplate. That point being basic physics and what each of us knows from personal life experience. We understand resistance, such as how much more difficult it is to run in a swimming pool compared to running outside the pool. The water offers resistance, which slows us down drastically. Follow me? We don’t need to be physics professors to understand this. And by those same common sense measures, we should be able to immediately know that a God Damned airplane should be able to fly faster through air, than it can though concrete and steel, if we actually believed it was possible to fly through concrete and steel.

However, in the case of these 911 jets, apparently they are impervious to such laws of physics, and their velocity of flight is unaffected by the resistance we would expect the steel and concrete materials to impose. You can measure this magic yourself, using one or more of the various videos of your choosing, because they all capture this magic. You will see no decrease in velocity of these planes as they pass through the buildings, compared to the rates exhibited as they pass through the air approaching the buildings. Now, that’s some f’ing magic right there!

You’d expect the building to offer some resistance, wouldn’t ya? And you’d naturally expect that resistance to slow the planes down at least a little bit, yes? So why doesn’t it? It doesn’t because it’s not video footage of a real event. It’s a created video using Computer Graphics that aren’t constrained by the laws of physics, that’s why.

Check it out for yourself. Don’t take my word for it.

Have a nice day!

well give us ANY of the footage...send over the file, and we will use simple programs like GIMP and if there are overlays, we will just remove them. There are thousands of streams of this event showing the same thing, the govt got to every citizen and manipulated them all?

Im half tempted to ask, if a jet airliner DIDNT hit it...then what did? and where IS the missing plane? beside malay 390?

But what I am really writing about it, and I even mentioned it...we know that the names of the hijackers were in most (not all) cases stolen. we know what they ate, what they read, who they boinked, and that they watched on tv (before and after

but your bigger point seems to be that 9/11 was a conspiracy. ok, lets run with that..by whom and why? humans are profit motivated (its a broader sense of the word) and only sociopaths do things out of detached amusement - like hillary for example. so who ran this con

btw - the correct building term is steel reinforced concrete, not the other way around, and the building was built from NEITHER. In fact, assuming we ignore the ancient films of it being made in the early 70s, the blueprints are online. the building(s) were a novel method of construction not at all unlike a rocket. It was a steel perimeter tubular frame with ALUMINUM cladding attached that added its stiffness. Each floor was a poured 4" section over a thin steel pan over top trusses, hung at its edge on the space frame and internally to support columns. a concrete building, would have crumbled, with a main core section being intact. this building, pancaked each floor on top of each other and that is readily apparent in THOSE videos (or are they doctored as well).

In fact is has been offered that if someone on the roof would have simply clinged to the mast, they could have rode it down perhaps without injury (tho I do not volunteer to test it out).

The building was not at all rigid (ever been in the top in wind? like being in the crows nest of a sailing ship) and given that its protection from the elements was glass and aluminum, it was easily penetrated and a large, fast jet airliner would most assuredly pass BETWEEN those tall floors with its core intact. Sorry, this is covered too much in depth for over 20 years and the concepts covered, were not even all that unknown...ever see the el al fl 1862 747 freighter that hit the massive apartment complex in amsterdam 9 years earlier at roughly half the speed? this was a concrete building

suffice to say someone is feeding you a line of pure BS and you are lapping it up like it was my wifes sausage gravy - the recipe she beat bobby flay with. Good hearted people are trying to set you straight. As I always say, the mark of intelligence is being able to intake and accept new data that violates your dogma. I am not sure *at all* what your dogma is, but it seems to center around a concept that a lot of people have a lot of time to set up and stage a lot of disasters.....cuz....I dunno...cuz why?

Old 04-05-2023, 07:05 PM

6,496 posts, read 6,710,676 times
Quote:
Don’t threaten me ….. and I’m making no false claims at all …. I’m pointing out the visible evidence of digital alterations made to the provided surveillance video, which is not subject to debate, because the artifacts of alterations are clearly there, and indisputable. That is complementary evidence to the discontinuity with what the alleged shooter was wearing in those different video shots we were provided.

So, we can all see the shooter was wearing different sneakers in the hall prowling video scenes, compared to the death scene video. And I posted the still shots of the videos showing the flaws.

I notice you don’t want to talk about the facts, but rather prefer to issue veiled threats.

But you have no credibility … you lost that a long time ago.

I'm not sure what you mean by "staged." Are you suggesting the murders actually happened, but they were planned by someone other than the gunman? Or are you saying there was not actually a shooting that took place at all, because the "different shoes" prove it was all fake?

I'm thinking, even IF this was fake or staged (which in NO way do I believe) I'm pretty sure the planners would be sure to get details like shoes correct.

But if you are saying that no one died at Covenant that day, well you can believe such nonsense if you choose. I have only 2 degrees of separation from 2 of the victims' families, and I don't think my friend is pretending to be in mourning for pretend deaths of pretend victims. This is a real school not far from where I live, and this was absolutely a genuine, tragic event.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies