Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2023, 07:26 PM

37,981 posts, read 22,172,656 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Well, that’s sorta the point, but even old cameras provide better images than what is seen in the videos. It looks ok when the video is moving, but under closer scrutiny, it’s total crap, and it doesn’t even appear to be a real human being. That’s the point.
Older cameras had such poor processing power that they relied on the 30FPS to fill in the gaps in image quality. It really looks like a piece of crap camera that the school never bothered to replace, cuz it was hanging in there and continuing to work, and they'd rather spend the money on books.

Old 04-06-2023, 04:06 AM

24,651 posts, read 9,477,090 times
So the mainstream media has not posted her manifesto, shocking.

If she was anyone else, they would've read that thing on the first night.

When you don't fit the narrative, they try to bury the story.

Old 04-06-2023, 06:32 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,082,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
So the mainstream media has not posted her manifesto, shocking.

If she was anyone else, they would've read that thing on the first night.

When you don't fit the narrative, they try to bury the story.
Facts. How the whacky left hate facts.

Old 04-06-2023, 06:36 AM

15,096 posts, read 8,643,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by "staged." Are you suggesting the murders actually happened, but they were planned by someone other than the gunman? Or are you saying there was not actually a shooting that took place at all, because the "different shoes" prove it was all fake?

I'm thinking, even IF this was fake or staged (which in NO way do I believe) I'm pretty sure the planners would be sure to get details like shoes correct.

But if you are saying that no one died at Covenant that day, well you can believe such nonsense if you choose. I have only 2 degrees of separation from 2 of the victims' families, and I don't think my friend is pretending to be in mourning for pretend deaths of pretend victims. This is a real school not far from where I live, and this was absolutely a genuine, tragic event.
Let me clear up the confusion about what “staged” versus “real” means, because there is a lot of misunderstanding there. So let’s define “real’ as an event or happening that is purely organic, having occurred or unfolded in a natural, spontaneous way, without preplanned, purposeful intent or human assistance. Wild flowers growing in an open field would be one such example of a real or natural occurrence. On the other hand, a staged event or happening could be represented by your garden, which was clearly planned and planted for the purpose of creating that garden. So, by saying the garden is a staged event does not automatically insinuate there are no flowers growing in that garden.

As far as your 2 degrees of separation, it’s neither overly remarkable, nor offers any actual evidence of anything other than what you perceive or assume. It’s certainly not infallible, given that there’s hardly ever a moment in time that something surprising or shocking doesn’t take place somewhere. And you’d be shocked to discover how many additional connections would result at 3 degrees, as our interaction right here connects you to several former presidents of the United States, and countless celebrities.

That said, the concept of “staged event” can represent a multitude of possibilities, and can either result in real outcomes, and real deaths, or pure theatrical presentations of such, or even combination of both of those things.

Obviously, staged events have a goal of being “believable”, otherwise there would be little purpose for the effort. I would suggest that a majority of major events which make the headline news are not spontaneous, organic events. Some are, but most aren’t.

Old 04-06-2023, 08:47 AM

10,876 posts, read 4,555,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Let me clear up the confusion about what “staged” versus “real” means, because there is a lot of misunderstanding there. So let’s define “real’ as an event or happening that is purely organic, having occurred or unfolded in a natural, spontaneous way, without preplanned, purposeful intent or human assistance. Wild flowers growing in an open field would be one such example of a real or natural occurrence. On the other hand, a staged event or happening could be represented by your garden, which was clearly planned and planted for the purpose of creating that garden. So, by saying the garden is a staged event does not automatically insinuate there are no flowers growing in that garden.

As far as your 2 degrees of separation, it’s neither overly remarkable, nor offers any actual evidence of anything other than what you perceive or assume. It’s certainly not infallible, given that there’s hardly ever a moment in time that something surprising or shocking doesn’t take place somewhere. And you’d be shocked to discover how many additional connections would result at 3 degrees, as our interaction right here connects you to several former presidents of the United States, and countless celebrities.

That said, the concept of “staged event” can represent a multitude of possibilities, and can either result in real outcomes, and real deaths, or pure theatrical presentations of such, or even combination of both of those things.

Obviously, staged events have a goal of being “believable”, otherwise there would be little purpose for the effort. I would suggest that a majority of major events which make the headline news are not spontaneous, organic events. Some are, but most aren’t.

this does not answer any questions either. Id say by now a dozen of us have asked: "If Ms Hale did not do the shooting, then who did?" And why?

same with the 9/11 claims...what hit the towers? where did the 'real' planes go? the pax?

dunno about the others, but I am not holding against you that you have alternate theories, but I am questioning how where what and why? even if every second of video was doctored using the best SGI computers at the time, we still have a pile of dead people and missing jet airliners. You have to answer these questions, not give us the definitions of words you want us to use.

lets keep it simple...I want the killer(s) of those kids caught, tortured, jailed, executed, strapped to the 'gradertine ' - all of the above. period. who is/are the killer(s)?

Old 04-07-2023, 09:16 AM

10,237 posts, read 6,327,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetireinPA View Post
this does not answer any questions either. Id say by now a dozen of us have asked: "If Ms Hale did not do the shooting, then who did?" And why?

same with the 9/11 claims...what hit the towers? where did the 'real' planes go? the pax?

dunno about the others, but I am not holding against you that you have alternate theories, but I am questioning how where what and why? even if every second of video was doctored using the best SGI computers at the time, we still have a pile of dead people and missing jet airliners. You have to answer these questions, not give us the definitions of words you want us to use.

lets keep it simple...I want the killer(s) of those kids caught, tortured, jailed, executed, strapped to the 'gradertine ' - all of the above. period. who is/are the killer(s)?
Oh everyone wants the shooter of children to be brought to justice, but what do you do with those who commit suicide by cop? Some have called for her parents to be charged. She was an adult and legally bought her own guns for the shooting. Cannot charge parents for aiding and abetting an adult child living in their home who could legally buy a gun herself. Pass a law declaring all LGTB mentally incompetent to own guns? Good luck with that one. You not only would have the NRA fighting that but Log Cabin Republicans too.

Last edited by Jo48; 04-07-2023 at 09:28 AM..

Old 04-07-2023, 09:39 AM

5,731 posts, read 2,196,360 times
Democrats are making a circus out of Tennessee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies