Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2023, 11:56 AM

37,452 posts, read 61,366,570 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
Sounds like a call for Insurrection, Threat To Democracy, and The End Of Life As We Know It. Can LBGTQ be impeached? Make room in the D.C. prison. Buy stock in rainbow colored hair dye.
When people say something is a Threat To Democracy, I wonder about that.

There are roughly 200 nations on this planet. Which nation are you suggesting is a Democracy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2023, 12:00 PM

27,124 posts, read 15,303,353 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
Translation: 'Day of "Please let us physically and chemically castrate minor children!"'

These are sick puppies we are dealing with!
Leftists, ever leading the fight for evil.

Old 04-01-2023, 12:29 PM

52,214 posts, read 52,642,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Calzadilla View Post
Nobody cares that they're gay. Nobody is scared of them being trans. What people are sick of is the disgustingly obsessive propaganda and programming that is pushed through every form of media by every major corporation in an attempt to confuse young minds not old enough to comprehend what they're being shown. What people are sick of is seeing the perverted action of taking kids to drag performances where grown men are spreading their legs for money in front of five year olds and being told it's "normal family entertainment." What people are sick of is the obnoxious self absorbed narcissistic attitude that the entire world revolves around them. What people are sick of is a cult trying to indoctrinate kids and teens to pull away from their own mothers and fathers in exchange for "allies" and mentors. It's not hate, it's not bigotry, it's that we've had enough of it and it needs to stop.
Mic drop......

Old 04-01-2023, 12:35 PM

39,219 posts, read 27,582,466 times
well, I feel really sorry for the transgender people who just want to be "left alone."

It is going to be a problem for these people if they allow militant activists and their equally loud and obnoxious supporters to speak for their community. Their movement has gone way too far.

When so many people in your community act like Jame Gumb aka Buffalo Bill in Silence of the lambs, what do you expect people to react?

Old 04-01-2023, 12:40 PM

43,055 posts, read 18,231,767 times
Quote:
Nobody cares that they're gay. Nobody is scared of them being trans. What people are sick of is the disgustingly obsessive propaganda and programming that is pushed through every form of media by every major corporation in an attempt to confuse young minds not old enough to comprehend what they're being shown. What people are sick of is seeing the perverted action of taking kids to drag performances where grown men are spreading their legs for money in front of five year olds and being told it's "normal family entertainment." What people are sick of is the obnoxious self absorbed narcissistic attitude that the entire world revolves around them. What people are sick of is a cult trying to indoctrinate kids and teens to pull away from their own mothers and fathers in exchange for "allies" and mentors. It's not hate, it's not bigotry, it's that we've had enough of it and it needs to stop.
Well the media tells us that only the "christian nationalists" are against this and you know..religion is bad.

I doubt it's only the religious right.

Old 04-01-2023, 12:42 PM

39,219 posts, read 27,582,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Well the media tells us that only the "christian nationalists" are against this and you know..religion is bad.

yes agree.

I don't know why Christian schools are so bad. I went to one and I loved it. These people pretend Christian schools are like Lowood school in the book of Jane Eyre. What a bunch of drama queens. Yes, there are a lot of prayers, but let's not pretend they are so traumatizing.

Old 04-01-2023, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
yes agree.

I don't know why Christian schools are so bad. I went to one and I loved it. These people pretend Christian schools are like Lowood school in the book of Jane Eyre. What a bunch of drama queens. Yes, there are a lot of prayers, but let's not pretend they are so traumatizing.
12 years of Catholic school here and the nuns had no problem teaching us about Darwin and evolution theory.
But that was back in the 70's when sane people roamed the earth

Old 04-01-2023, 02:01 PM

1,641 posts, read 1,643,669 times
Quote:

"And you know ...religion is bad" . No sir, even I am not a religious person ( I am only and exclusively in God and for God because God does not need any religion to sustein it ) you cannot speak for me and much less to assure that "I know religion is bad" because in MY opinion and conviction, religion is no bad at all independently there are many hypocrites out there in the religion like Pelosi and Biden and family, among many others with the Dem Party that fill the churches on Sundays and their synagogs on Saturdays. So not use my name and my entry to make concessions to the evil, the media and the religion haters, please.

Old 04-01-2023, 02:07 PM

1,719 posts, read 730,572 times
Quote:

I'm a liberal atheist, so the media is wrong.

Old 04-01-2023, 02:11 PM

Quote:
"And you know ...religion is bad" . No sir, even I am not a religious person ( I am only and exclusively in God and for God because God does not need any religion to sustein it ) you cannot speak for me and much less to assure that "I know religion is bad" because in MY opinion and conviction, religion is no bad at all independently there are many hypocrites out there in the religion like Pelosi and Biden and family, among many others with the Dem Party that fill the churches on Sundays and their synagogs on Saturdays. So not use my name and my entry to make concessions to the evil, the media and the religion haters, please.
I'm not..the media is. Haven't you read...Christian nationalism is a threat to democracy.

Just a small sampling:
https://news.berkeley.edu/2022/09/20...u-s-democracy/
https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/24/us/wh...cec/index.html
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/chri...ry?id=91866475
https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ican-democracy
https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-...erous-n1297527
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies