Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2023, 04:24 PM

6,481 posts, read 6,691,285 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
No.

The time to be polite is now over. It is time for all good people of this country and of Western societies to go out there and take a stand. Go to public events where the pronoun police are pushing their ideology and stand up and confront them. Shout them down, ridicule them, berate them, do it forcefully and unapologetically. Do it every chance you get, stop being silent.
Perhaps you are right. I pride myself on civil discourse, listening to the other side, finding common ground, etc. But this disgusting message about the poor "victim" that murdered 6 people at a school this week.....well I live just outside of Nashville, and I promise you NO ONE I have spoken with feels that way. It is a new level of disgust that anyone would focus their compassion on the coldblooded KILLER rather than the children and adults shot down by this coward.

Where was the "compassion" for the white male murderers at Parkland, Columbine, etc? They didn't get it because they didn't deserve it (I mean, I can feel sorry for them that they were somehow so messed up, and I can be grateful that my sons did not turn out that way, but that's the extent of my "compassion" for those evil murderers.)

But now that it's a trans person, the murderer is the victim?? NO! This enrages me in a way nothing else has in a long time.

Last edited by kayanne; 04-01-2023 at 04:34 PM.. Reason: Typo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2023, 04:35 PM

1,719 posts, read 734,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayanne View Post
Perhaps you are right. I pride myself on civil discourse, listening to the other side, finding common ground, etc. But this disgusting message about the poor "victim" that murdered 6 people at a school this week.....well I live just outside of Nashville, and I promise you NO ONE I have spoken with feels that way. It is a new level of disgust that anyone would focus their compassion on the coldblooded KILLER rather than the children and adults shot down by this coward.

Where was the "compassion" for the white male murderers at Parkland, Columbine, etc? They didn't get it because they didn't deserve it (I mean, I can feel sorry for them that they were somehow so messed up, and I can be grateful that my sons did not turn out that way, but that's the extent of my "compassion" for those evil murderers.)

But now that it's a trans person, the murderer is the victim?? NO! This enrages me in a way nothing else has in a long time.
Repping you again. You've expressed the sentiments of myself and everyone I know. Thank you.

Old 04-01-2023, 05:06 PM

2,077 posts, read 2,020,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
Womens crime rates are going to skyrocket now with Men Transing to be women and committing murder like in Nashville.
When are REAL women going to protest this .?
We are ... you should check out twitter and by the way most of us TERFS are hard left . As some here know that lifestyle killed my fiance 5 years ago and put my once talented aviation engineer ex husband living in a car with his tattered dresses. So I am done . I never agreed with it anyway and even the LGB people want them OFF the LGB/tqxyz train . People have peaked with this .. too many lives ruined .
They are mentally ill, usually quite conservative homophobes who used the LGB umbrella for their fetish and tra's have bullied their way to where they are now .

I know , I was a supporter 25 wasted years until I just could not anymore .

Old 04-01-2023, 06:44 PM

1,644 posts, read 1,649,680 times
There is no Christian nationalism. That's another invention from the left and people like you.There is no major threat to the freedom and liberties than the Leftism with is the reservoir of the Nazism, Fascism, Marxist Communism an all the materialistic philosophies from which they have emerged. Reserve all those samples for yourself because all those platforms. They are loaded with that philosophy of the left to the point of justifying the communist invasion of the United States and abject minds like yours. You have not read even a fiftieth part of what I have read and studied in the first 20 years of my life. If you want, you can continue answering me stupidly until exhaustion, but believe me that only the others who come here will see you and laugh at you, because from this moment I put you in the ignore section.

Old 04-01-2023, 08:40 PM

27,170 posts, read 15,352,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
From the Tran? Think they had something to do with the school shooting ? That’s what some are trying to do, their usual put all in one box mentality.
Just like the Democrats do.

Old 04-01-2023, 08:50 PM

43,189 posts, read 18,353,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
They've been stealing words since gay simply meant happy.
Play the flinstones song and they will think Fred and Barney are the married couple

Old 04-01-2023, 09:22 PM

10,921 posts, read 4,580,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post
They've been stealing words since gay simply meant happy.

My depression era grandmother b.1917, d.2004 HATED that. In the late 70s/early 80s she expressed great disappointment in humanity that a word they used as kids, was co-opted for something her generation and religion did not approve of.

Grandma and Grandpap (b1917, d1989) were depression grown, ww2 generation blue dog dems. Everything the left is today, would utterly disgust them.

Old 04-01-2023, 09:23 PM

27,170 posts, read 15,352,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
well, I feel really sorry for the transgender people who just want to be "left alone."

It is going to be a problem for these people if they allow militant activists and their equally loud and obnoxious supporters to speak for their community. Their movement has gone way too far.

When so many people in your community act like Jame Gumb aka Buffalo Bill in Silence of the lambs, what do you expect people to react?
They seek to be "left alone" in the same way that the Markles want to have their privacy.
(Yes, Mr. & Mrs. Markle)

Old 04-02-2023, 09:57 AM

3,651 posts, read 1,609,003 times
Oh oh, a girl that transitioned into a boy, and now can't fully de-transition, has recently filed a lawsuit against Kaiser hospitals.

Quote:
“I have been emotionally and physically damaged and stunted by so-called medical professionals" - Chloe Cole

Lawsuit claims "team of doctors (i.e., the Defendants) who decided to perform a mutilating, mimicry sex change experiment on Chloe"

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...er-permanente/
The anti-mutilation transition movement is just getting started.

Old 04-02-2023, 10:14 AM

9,533 posts, read 4,360,112 times
Whew! What a relief! When I heard of this "Trans day of vengeance", I immediately made plans to hunker down in my home, multiple firearms near at hand. I was determined to be ready for hords of hairy women mincing and prancing around the area willy-nilly, terrorizing children and small dogs. I had no intentions of being slapped to death without defending myself. Thankfully, this nightmare inspiring event was cancelled.
And yes, my post is poking fun at both anti-gun nuts and transphobics. So, if you're gotten yourself all in a tizzy, calm down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies