Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2023, 12:51 AM

13,355 posts, read 7,379,677 times

Advertisements

David Grusch Air Force officer and Pentagon employee says he was part of the taskforce congress put together to investigate the sightings of UFO's by pilots. CIA and other personal approached him told him about a program the US Government has been operating that has recovered aircraft from another planet. When the taskforce tried to investigate that program, they were refused access. Maybe Bob Lazar was telling the truth after all?

None of this would surprise me Government has been hiding these things for years.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023...lien-tech.html

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2023, 01:24 AM

14,818 posts, read 8,145,319 times
Interesting. Hard to know what to think about this.
I can be a huge skeptic, I mean show me proof of things.
And it sounds like a National Enquirer article...

But he has some pretty impressive credentials. Though, he has shown no proof.

He has had other people in the Government and Intelligence community back him up on what he is saying though. Huffington Post and Yahoo have also done this story, if anyone would like to check out a different link other than newsnation.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david...b0047ed782f875

https://news.yahoo.com/u-recovered-i...190000314.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/milita...ft-report-says

Old 06-06-2023, 01:47 AM

10,537 posts, read 7,067,480 times
Related and unrelated to this story there have been UFO landings at military basis. As soldiers go to to investigate these lands they have died. There are many lawsuits going on right regarding the deaths and the US Government.

Old 06-06-2023, 02:05 AM

13,355 posts, read 7,379,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Interesting. Hard to know what to think about this.
I can be a huge skeptic, I mean show me proof of things.

But he has some pretty impressive credentials. Though, he has shown no proof.

He has had other people in the Government and Intelligence community back him up on what he is saying though. Huffington Post and Yahoo have also done this story, if anyone would like to check out a different link other than newsnation.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/david...b0047ed782f875

https://news.yahoo.com/u-recovered-i...190000314.html

https://www.thedailybeast.com/milita...ft-report-says

NY Magazine goes into little more detail says he was retaliated against by the ones who were keeping the taskforce from having access to the program. This reminds me of the story that Edgar Mitchell the Apollo program astronaut told of a Navy man who was 2nd or 3rd in command at the Joint Chiefs office requested access to the UFO program was denied. Later when Edgar Mitchell died there was a report called "The Wilson report" supposedly found in his estate was published online. This report was referring to rear Admiral Thomas Wilson who met Eric Davis a Physicist at EG&G office in 2002 when Wilson was at the JCS office. Eric Davis had done an interview with NY post awhile back he claimed the US had objects were not made of this world. EG&G was for many years responsible for security, and personal hiring at the Area 51 base in Nevada. They also operated the Janet airlines which flew 727 airliners from McCarran airport to the Groom Lake facility. That is the company Bob Lazar claims hired him.

I'm a skeptic but I keep an open mind oddly one thing I found was a video on YouTube of Edger Mitchell on the Larry King show in 1997 talking about this Navy Admiral who was refused access when he worked at the JCS. The video is unlisted but ill post here if you're interested in the story. It does kind of give some backing to the Wilson report story. Unfortunately Larry King brought on Bill Nye to argue with Edger about his story which likely done to turn up the heat to make a good show.

Last edited by kell490; 06-06-2023 at 02:24 AM..

Old 06-06-2023, 04:33 AM

4,903 posts, read 3,327,704 times
There are things the government does that a lot of people wouldn't be able to handle. This, IMO, belongs right near the top of that list.

Old 06-06-2023, 01:49 PM

19,731 posts, read 10,162,676 times
If there are creatures capable of flying the universe and there probably are, they most likely would consider us something like a roadside tourist attraction. "Look at the weird stupid animals on that planet!".

Old 06-06-2023, 02:09 PM

16,912 posts, read 10,617,763 times
Reminds me of a bob Lazar. This stuff is always very interesting because both sides seem totally non-credible. On the one hand, you have some guy who says he talked to people who claim they saw UFO's. But none of these whistleblowers can ever produce any concrete evidence. On the other, you have the government that lied about Area 51 for decades until it got caught, then lied about programs to investigate UFO's until it got caught, and we have a lot of reports and video of things that don't make a whole lot of sense.

Edward Snowden said that if the government is hiding UFO intelligence they're doing a really good job of it because he never saw anything despite his broad access to the intelligence community. But, who knows what the upper echelons of the military have been up to for half a century.
Moderators for US and World Forums

Old 06-06-2023, 02:21 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,804,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
David Grusch Air Force officer and Pentagon employee says he was part of the taskforce congress put together to investigate the sightings of UFO's by pilots. CIA and other personal approached him told him about a program the US Government has been operating that has recovered aircraft from another planet. When the taskforce tried to investigate that program, they were refused access. Maybe Bob Lazar was telling the truth after all?

None of this would surprise me Government has been hiding these things for years. ]

The fun thing is having a front row commentator to such occurrences in the past. I was lucky we watched ( me and my mother ) the movie "The Roswell incident" As they showed the people and they were showing them on the movie my mother was going "His daddy didn't raise him to be a liar"

Hell she knew about 90% of the people or their relatives in the movie. So I trust the town more than I'll ever trust the government on that one.

Old 06-06-2023, 02:23 PM

45,261 posts, read 26,518,839 times
All the iPhones in existence 2007 and no clear or concrete pics or vids? hmmm sounds like a distraction

Old 06-06-2023, 02:27 PM

41,998 posts, read 75,328,187 times
Whistleblowers have been saying this for more than 80 years. Probably longer ago than that. So what's new this time? What's really in Hangar 18 at Wright-Patt anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
Ahhhh ... How I miss that rag! LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies