Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2023, 06:32 AM

30,211 posts, read 11,870,152 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roderic View Post
Yes, every company has it. If employees obeys literally every regulations, the business would stop. YOU know what am talking about.
If an employee takes property that belongs to the company they can get fired or go to prison.

Quote:
I posted a hypothetical situation based on my USAF time on how Hillary Clinton should have been indicted and that post was deleted to protect Hillary Clinton. In essence, Hillary Clinton was not charged based upon the spirit of the law, but when for Trump, he must be charged based on the letter of the law. Maybe you know what am talking about. But now that Trump was intimidated into returning the appropriate docs, why not let him go?

As much as I dislike Trump and did not believe he was temperamentally fit to be president, it did not took me long to see that for the bureaucratic state, everything about Trump has to be personal.
I agree they are punishing Trump more than others. But this document situation could have been avoided by not taking them in the first place and at the very least giving all of them back when asked.

Old 06-20-2023, 06:39 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,598,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Who packed the documents ? The FBI? I am sure it wasn't president Trump. There is no case , just like the witch hunt. fake indictment that never should have happened. We smart people realize that it's just election tampering as usual.

The dumb guy that brought the case has a chip on the shoulder because when Trump got in he lost his job.

Old 06-20-2023, 06:39 AM

37,157 posts, read 19,271,375 times
Quote:
Yes, every company has it. If employees obeys literally every regulations, the business would stop. YOU know what am talking about.

I posted a hypothetical situation based on my USAF time on how Hillary Clinton should have been indicted and that post was deleted to protect Hillary Clinton. In essence, Hillary Clinton was not charged based upon the spirit of the law, but when for Trump, he must be charged based on the letter of the law. Maybe you know what am talking about. But now that Trump was intimidated into returning the appropriate docs, why not let him go?

As much as I dislike Trump and did not believe he was temperamentally fit to be president, it did not took me long to see that for the bureaucratic state, everything about Trump has to be personal.
Trump has not yet returned all of the documents.

I thought the GOP was the party of "Law and Order." That's how Trump positioned himself, anyway. Here is what he had to say on that subject, the subject of protecting classified documents, and the act he signed in 2017 increasing the penalty from one year to five and making "unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material" a felony.

Hoist with his own petard, no...?

https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...ndidate-225372

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyWpbq4jCtQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThCMjd7irLM

FISA Amendments Reauthorization Act of 2017 - SEE SECTION 202

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...enate-bill/139

Old 06-20-2023, 06:42 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,598,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
No.Aides packed the boxes in a rush because Trump knew he would win the election even in the late night until they halted the counting ...? supposedly and brought in vans and started printing, getting more ballots hidden under the tables and that is on tape . Then the cheating took place.

Trump packed memorabilia, pictures, press clippings and his own personal items.
So, are you claiming that Mark Meadows and Cassidy Hutchinson are lying ?

Old 06-20-2023, 06:45 AM

37,157 posts, read 19,271,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
We listen, and we have also been watching and laughing at folks such as you, who only care about getting trump, however, as long as the folks you agree with and they cooperate when they disregard regulations, it's all good.
As it turns out, the joke's on us.

We didn't have to do a thing. Trump, who was given sufficient rope, saved us the trouble. He got himself.

Old 06-20-2023, 07:13 AM

46,329 posts, read 27,186,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
As it turns out, the joke's on us.

We didn't have to do a thing. Trump, who was given sufficient rope, saved us the trouble. He got himself.
Well, when you just continue to run down a person for 7+ years for absolutely nothing, mistakes are bound to be made.

I Just hope that you anti-trump folks think the same when biden is out and indictments are brought towards him, for that matter anyone else. And of course, folks such as you will say yea, sure if they broke the law.

Well, last time I checked there is no carve out when it comes to regulations for dealing with secret and TS documentation, that says if you cooperate then you don't have to follow rules.

Also, I don't know where it says that if secret documents are in your locked garage BUT they are next to your corvette, then that's all good. Oh and don't worry about his crack head son was staying there.

Old 06-20-2023, 07:30 AM

10,118 posts, read 6,467,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter Coven View Post
If you are President of the United States, you can declassify just by saying it is declassified, even by thinking about it.
No, you can't. It's obvious you haven't worked with classified material.

Old 06-20-2023, 07:33 AM

10,118 posts, read 6,467,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Right. And once again ... Donald Trump was no longer president!

How many more times do we have to explain this?
Why bother? It will feel better when you stop trying to present facts to a rock.

Old 06-20-2023, 07:35 AM

16,331 posts, read 10,462,058 times
Quote:
Well, when you just continue to run down a person for 7+ years for absolutely nothing, mistakes are bound to be made.

I Just hope that you anti-trump folks think the same when biden is out and indictments are brought towards him, for that matter anyone else. And of course, folks such as you will say yea, sure if they broke the law.

Well, last time I checked there is no carve out when it comes to regulations for dealing with secret and TS documentation, that says if you cooperate then you don't have to follow rules.

Also, I don't know where it says that if secret documents are in your locked garage BUT they are next to your corvette, then that's all good. Oh and don't worry about his crack head son was staying there.
I keep hearing a version of "you have been trying to get him for 7 years" and it makes no sense. What have they been wrong about? Russian Collusion. That's it, that's the list. His phone call to Zelensky? There was a reason his people attempted to hide that recording. Just because the people with direct knowledged refused to testify and a GOP Senate refused to convict hardly means he was innocent.

They want after the Trump Organization and they were found guilty of crimes.

They went after President Trump because he broke the law.

And they will continue to go after him in Georgia and possibly New Jersey (documents were displayed to random people there too) as well. Because he continued to break the law.

Old 06-20-2023, 07:43 AM

22,214 posts, read 19,509,661 times
Quote:

Look at what the indictment is for, actually read it. Trump was not indicted for anything that Biden or Pence did.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies