Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2023, 04:50 AM

9,741 posts, read 11,161,033 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorporateCowboy View Post
I don’t know about that; what about his recent commercial for Bud Light? He had no problem representing a brand that has been the target of a widespread political boycott. That’s clearly taking a side, so-to-speak (and good for him).
re: Bud Light as well as being stoked to visit Trump. At least he isn't in the 'hate your political enemy' camp. He does what he thinks is right. I bet he had some balanced parents.

Old 09-25-2023, 07:33 AM

8,664 posts, read 3,866,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Well when half the population is trying to scare the other half into not taking the vaccine that could be part of the reason.
Exactly, although ‘scare’ isn’t the word I’d use; perhaps bully or intimidate. Hence the reason Kelce makes an excellent spokesman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
Is it a coincidence that this guy is hanging out with Taylor Swift (supposedly), with the media slobbering all over themselves 24/7 wondering if they are a couple, at the same time his Pfizer commercial is airing imploring parents to vaccinate their 6 month old baby?

But people like me who think this whole thing is bizarre are nothing more than crazy conspiracy theorists, right?
It’s possible I didn’t pay enough attention to the commercial, but I thought the takeaway was essentially (the safety of) getting the covid jab and flu shot at the same time (as opposed to imploring parents to vaccinate their six-month-old babies).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Born-n-Raised View Post
re: Bud Light as well as being stoked to visit Trump. At least he isn't in the 'hate your political enemy' camp. He does what he thinks is right. I bet he had some balanced parents.
Hence my point ‘good for him’; it’s absurd the country is in a place where it takes a (political) stand to do a Pfizer commercial and even more so relative to Bud Light. Hence why I disagreed with your previous statement that he isn’t one to delve into politics.

Old 09-25-2023, 01:04 PM

22,333 posts, read 29,427,518 times
It's called money people

Old 09-25-2023, 04:23 PM

4,030 posts, read 2,715,223 times
Lotta folk are getting their knickers in a twist over the actions of the future subject of Taylor Swift's next breakup album.....

Old 09-25-2023, 04:23 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,224,761 times
Quote:
Is it a coincidence that this guy is hanging out with Taylor Swift (supposedly), with the media slobbering all over themselves 24/7 wondering if they are a couple, at the same time his Pfizer commercial is airing imploring parents to vaccinate their 6 month old baby?

But people like me who think this whole thing is bizarre are nothing more than crazy conspiracy theorists, right?
Suggests it for sure.

Quote:
They probably threatened him. He has dated black women in the past, and then he dumped them after awhile. So they probably gave him a choice. Either go along with this Pfizer plan, or we will drag you through the media with a racism accusation.

That’s how these guys operate.
But this one pretty much proves it for my money.

Old 09-25-2023, 09:48 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,061,247 times
Swift is a ***** of the Illuminati, sold her soul to them. Pushing the death vaxx is just the latest of her dark dabblings at their behest. If this guy is pushing the vaxx, he's owned by them, too. maybe its paying off a debt letting the Chiefs win the SB.
Sell your soul for a gaudy gold ring. Well, Tom Brady did it several times.

Old 09-26-2023, 07:04 AM

78,398 posts, read 60,579,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Swift is a ***** of the Illuminati, sold her soul to them. Pushing the death vaxx is just the latest of her dark dabblings at their behest. If this guy is pushing the vaxx, he's owned by them, too. maybe its paying off a debt letting the Chiefs win the SB.
Sell your soul for a gaudy gold ring. Well, Tom Brady did it several times.
Classic illuminati tactic of accusing others of being illuminati to throw they off your scent.

I really didn't think this thread could dig deeper into the realm of foil than where it started and I was wrong.

On that note, I'm actually going to "leave it at that", good day all and enjoy the thread.

Old 09-26-2023, 07:27 AM

30,159 posts, read 11,789,790 times
Quote:
Swift is a ***** of the Illuminati, sold her soul to them. Pushing the death vaxx is just the latest of her dark dabblings at their behest. If this guy is pushing the vaxx, he's owned by them, too.

So no one actually feels the covid vaccines are a good thing?

Old 09-26-2023, 10:31 AM

50,773 posts, read 36,474,703 times
Quote:
Taylor Swift is... a truly horrible person and leave it at that. You sell your soul and that happens.

I haven't seen too much negative about her. She is extremely generous to those who work for her. She gave $100,000 bonuses to about 50 truck drivers who worked on her tour, and I read she gave out 55 million in bonuses altogether for staff. I doubt they think she's a horrible person.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/taylor-...-drivers-crew/

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...ur-1234799207/

"Swift recently gave bonuses totaling more than $55 million to each person working on her show, according to People. This includes everyone from dancers to sound technicians, catering to riggers, and more. The mega artist also reportedly gave $100,000 bonuses to around 50 of her production truck drivers, per ET and TMZ, which first reported the news."

Old 09-26-2023, 12:37 PM

6,104 posts, read 3,341,443 times
Seriously, why would anyone support big pharma and a vaccine that causes an increase of myocarditis?

I have gotten 3 Pfizer shots total and I feel fine. But I’m an older guy. I don’t think any healthy person under 50 should be getting the vaccine.

As far as big pharma, their poor reputation speaks for itself.

Couldn’t Kelce have found a more wholesome product to shill for? I think he could have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.