Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 05:47 PM

2,935 posts, read 5,000,340 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshinspections View Post
Yes, after we prepare to do the same to all the muslim nations who attack us after Iran has been crystalized. But we should wait for the catalyst, Israel. Once Israel has been attacked, let the ICBMs fly and reload for whomever wants to play. It's that, or live in fear. Bring it on.
Yeah, bring it on, nothing gets me more pumped up for action than the thought of mass-murdering all those genie lamp-rubbing Aladdins, guess what when you rub the lamp before I get a chance to your people have to pay the price, I'm sorry, but you should have let me have my damn three wishes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2008, 08:22 PM

712 posts, read 1,366,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDolphin View Post
...now let's reverse the question raised in this topic, Should we nuke Iran? and and re-phrase it into, "Should Iran Nuke the U.S.?"
They could try, I don't think honestly that they would make it past the Pacific. We would intercept and probably know about it before they even push the button.

Old 06-04-2008, 09:58 PM

502 posts, read 1,066,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Negotiator75 View Post
They could try, I don't think honestly that they would make it past the Pacific. We would intercept and probably know about it before they even push the button.
To play devils advocate here: we got hit pretty hard by some guys using box cutters...

I think we might be a little too proud of ourselves sometimes.

Old 06-04-2008, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado native View Post
To play devils advocate here: we got hit pretty hard by some guys using box cutters...

I think we might be a little too proud of ourselves sometimes.
Box cutters are far from what a nuke can do

Old 06-04-2008, 10:03 PM

502 posts, read 1,066,504 times
Quote:
Box cutters are far from what a nuke can do
Sure, sure...

...and yet.

I'm not talking about the relative damage in comparing plane crashes and nuclear bombs, I'm just pointing out that we may not be as prepared as we like to think, and that maybe a certain amount of forethought, humility, honesty and diplomacy might keep us from having to find out.

Old 06-04-2008, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colorado native View Post
Sure, sure...

...and yet.

I'm not talking about the relative damage in comparing plane crashes and nuclear bombs, I'm just pointing out that we may not be as prepared as we like to think, and that maybe a certain amount of forethought, humility, honesty and diplomacy might keep us from having to find out.
Thats a good point. In that case maybe we should NOT nuke Iran?

Old 06-05-2008, 03:29 AM

2 posts, read 2,559 times
I am sorry to say that if they(cia, FBI, etc. etc.) would quit stopping investigation on so called terrorist that struck ....it would all lead back to our own government... They let the Main one go and well figure out the rest .. part of like Bush says, creating our "quote" New world order' (one government, one world) with the top few becoming very rich and everyone else losing all they have, only the strong will survive, our Hitler like Leader is like a puppet. He is doing what 'a small powerful group called -----) control who and what is going on towards government control, basically we trade freedom for security, and ultimately become slaves to government and total policing our lives is the goal of our government. Both Dems and Repubs(with exception of Ron Paul, green, Independent, third partys, libertarans, etc..) are the puppets and elections are rigged so no one besides the corrupt(controllable) politicians are made president if any other so happens to threaten the win and can't be stopped well, you know what will happen. And why do you think Bush hasn't been impeached yet? This president has been the most impeachable one I can think of. Well alot of the Legislators are the same. The thing that needs to be done is start from D.C. all the way to locals and get all new including replacing our electoral college voting, change that outdated system that no longer serves in the best interest for the people , since we are not the ones voting for who we want with the electors doing it for us to a system that is not a 2-(only) party to something like Range Voting when compared to all methods sounds the best and lastly make voting an american right!! is clear and reverse what has happened since acting to quickly and not wise to 9/11 and actually making US a weaker state now. Still trime to change the direction and uncertainity to a more thoughtful and cautious alternative to the way we rushed in without thought or President not listening to years of experience that were offered and just doing it very unsmart and and what a huge price to pay for so called security from self -inflicted solution to the attack.

Old 06-05-2008, 10:25 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,544,683 times
Thumbs down Should we nuke Iran?

Quote:
Should we turn Iran into a giant mirror, just get it over with?
You must be one of the 23% who still think that Bush and Cheney aren't lying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies