Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2024, 06:59 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldCity56 View Post
I can’t wait for the day we’re sitting in a smoldering pile of dung that used to be our country and right wingers are insisting- how many times do I have to tell you.. Trump was a Democrat! You lefties did this. Let us have the keys to the car again. We’ll drive this sucker home.
Way over my head!

Haven't a clue what you are trying to say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2024, 07:43 AM

5,515 posts, read 7,106,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotkarl View Post
Liberal logic:
He will reverse gay marriage, abolish the equal rights act, bring back Jim Crow, ration toilet paper, open concentration camps, move Putin into Mara Lago, invade Mexico, deport all liberals, reverse all gun laws, put carburetor’s and dual exhaust back on ALL cars, open a hunting season on whales(real ones, not the ladies at the beach), start WWIII with his bestest BFF Putin, abolish medicare, medicade & Obama care, leaving the dead to die twice in the streets, enact the death penalty for anyone caught driving alone in a car wearing a face diaper, execute anyone getting the now black market covid shot, require Big Macs to be classified a staple food group, trade California for Greenland, require all restrooms to be either male or female no exceptions, start drilling for oil in all national parks, and nuke Disneyworld. Just to name a few.
That's the funniest thing I ever read!

Old 03-26-2024, 07:51 AM

5,515 posts, read 7,106,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightcrawler View Post
I hope when Trump wins that the first thing he does is FIRE Letitia James and see to it that she never gets hired for any job ever.I hate this woman with every ounce of my being.
all she is worried over is paper work, meanwhile we have murderers and other criminals wandering out and about, is this woman kidding me.
I can't stand the sight of her either, she looks like a garbage man with a wig.

Old 03-26-2024, 07:53 AM

1,702 posts, read 782,522 times
He can give ALL veterans, without a dishonorable discharge, a 100% rating for life . Pretty Please Mr Trump (or Biden)… MAKE them do it!

Old 03-27-2024, 08:15 AM

59,029 posts, read 27,290,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerlingHitchcockJPeele View Post
He can give ALL veterans, without a dishonorable discharge, a 100% rating for life . Pretty Please Mr Trump (or Biden)… MAKE them do it!
"a 100% rating for life"

A rating for what?

Old 03-27-2024, 08:19 AM

18,072 posts, read 15,658,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerlingHitchcockJPeele View Post
Isn't he the one who called military folks who get injured, captured, or killed, "suckers and losers?"

Old 03-27-2024, 02:58 PM

25,442 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Just like any president or even politician for that matter, he will march in lockstep with what big corporations want him to do. He will follow the money just like the rest of them. He wasn't able to reverse Obamacare like he wanted, he didn't get the wall built, the military is pretty much the same. I don't expect much to change.

Old 03-27-2024, 03:16 PM

6,818 posts, read 14,029,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Just like any president or even politician for that matter, he will march in lockstep with what big corporations want him to do. He will follow the money just like the rest of them. He wasn't able to reverse Obamacare like he wanted, he didn't get the wall built, the military is pretty much the same. I don't expect much to change.
He will reverse the reversals Biden put in place. His biggest asset will that of EO actions. Much of what he can do will dependent on what kind of Congress he has. He clearly can make more moves if he has majority in the house and senate. In reverse he will be limited if he has a minority house and senate. Clearly a president can't as much as many here believe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies