Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2024, 09:32 AM

52,698 posts, read 34,542,421 times

Advertisements

i didn't see a thread about this attack, strangely enough. if i missed it, this can be merged.

Moscow attack suspects appear severely beaten as they're charged in Russian court

apparent torture, too.
Quote:
Four suspects accused of killing more than 130 people in a terrorist attack at a Moscow concert hall appeared heavily beaten as they were charged by a court in the Russian capital Sunday.

Photos and videos released by the court showed the four men being led into the courtroom with various levels of injuries. Three of the men had visible bruises and swelling on their faces, including one with heavy bandaging around his right ear. The fourth seemed barely conscious as he sat inside the prisoner’s box dressed in a hospital gown and on a stretcher, with his eyes closed for most of the hearing.

It came after images showing the suspects’ violent treatment in custody were shared widely across Russian social media, and as President Vladimir Putin vowed revenge but made no mention of the Islamic State group, which claimed responsibility for the deadly attack.
pooty-poot was warned, but blew it off.

Old 03-25-2024, 09:35 AM

25,719 posts, read 18,788,778 times
I'm surprised they are still alive.

Old 03-25-2024, 09:37 AM

3,867 posts, read 4,078,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Me as well.

Old 03-25-2024, 09:56 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post

They are in HORRIBLE shape, but the pictures of their torture were leaked on purpose from what I understand.

To send a message exactly to WHOM - I am not sure at this point.

See, unlike your regular average Islamic "freedom fighters," these terrorists were not blowing themselves up with hundreds of their victims in the name of Allah, ( as it used to be.)
THESE people, after shooting at the crowd and slitting their victims throats ( the video of that, made by one of the criminals became available too,) after that, they fled and Russian FSB was not intersecting with them, until they made sure what direction they were running in.

And they run specifically to the Ukrainian border, instead of blowing themselves up as usual.

So why all of a sudden the "devout muslims" working for ISIS, run in the direction of non-muslim "kafirs"?

Old 03-25-2024, 09:58 AM

43,078 posts, read 18,252,401 times
There's probably a whole lot more to this story then we will ever hear

Old 03-25-2024, 10:08 AM

1,198 posts, read 1,625,436 times
Yup, they even fed one of them his own ear, from what I read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
They are in HORRIBLE shape, but the pictures of their torture were leaked on purpose from what I understand.

To send a message exactly to WHOM - I am not sure at this point.

See, unlike your regular average Islamic "freedom fighters," these terrorists were not blowing themselves up with hundreds of their victims in the name of Allah, ( as it used to be.)
THESE people, after shooting at the crowd and slitting their victims throats ( the video of that, made by one of the criminals became available too,) after that, they fled and Russian FSB was not intersecting with them, until they made sure what direction they were running in.

And they run specifically to the Ukrainian border, instead of blowing themselves up as usual.

So why all of a sudden the "devout muslims" working for ISIS, run in the direction of non-muslim "kafirs"?
I would assume that this means ISIS cells in Ukraine?

Old 03-25-2024, 10:25 AM

24,484 posts, read 17,220,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
There's probably a whole lot more to this story then we will ever hear

YEP.

Why would isis attack Russia?

As for the beating and supposed torture of the shooters I say good. We (the USA) are too kind to that sort of scum. We have seen mass shooters arrested and referred to as the "alleged shooter", no the loser was seen on camera and by the survivors murdering innocent people. There is nothing alleged about that.
isis is a terrorist group and if the Russians felt that they needed to rough up the murderers to get them to spill the beans on a local terrorist cell or possible future attack than so be it.

Imagine for a moment that if Trump is elected he teams up with Putin and finally puts an end to isis and other terrorist groups? It would never happen but if it did the Lefty media would denounce it.

Old 03-25-2024, 10:30 AM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
YEP.

Why would isis attack Russia?

As for the beating and supposed torture of the shooters I say good. We (the USA) are too kind to that sort of scum. We have seen mass shooters arrested and referred to as the "alleged shooter", no the loser was seen on camera and by the survivors murdering innocent people. There is nothing alleged about that.
isis is a terrorist group and if the Russians felt that they needed to rough up the murderers to get them to spill the beans on a local terrorist cell or possible future attack than so be it.

Imagine for a moment that if Trump is elected he teams up with Putin and finally puts an end to isis and other terrorist groups? It would never happen but if it did the Lefty media would denounce it.

Syria, Chechnya come to mind.

Russia is no friend of radical Islam.

So this would make sense, except for the timing of the event.
Why NOW all of a sudden?

Old 03-25-2024, 10:34 AM

52,245 posts, read 52,655,546 times
I wonder if those guys are the real guys or just fall guys.

I wouldn't want to be those fools. They don't screw around in that part of the world. They are going to have an awful time of it in prison, probably end up getting shanked or some other kind of "accident"

I may not like Putin, but I have no beef with the average Russian citizen, would be a horrible thing to get caught up in that theater with so many people end up getting killed.

Nasty awful thing.

Old 03-25-2024, 10:37 AM

39,077 posts, read 51,218,516 times
Anger is understandable but civilized peoples dont treat captives this way. Whether it be Stalin, Ukraine, Chechnya, or even Griner, the evidence is overwhelming that Russia is nation of barbarians.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies