Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2010, 09:51 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,887,755 times

Advertisements

A 13 year old Paki Muslim boy rapes a young woman, beats her severely, threatens to kill her, does all this in front of his friends, then calls the boyfriend on her cellphone and brags to him about what he's done! And the UK judge gives him three years????? As horrible as this is, it's not even the worst case coming out of Britain.

A few years ago, a 14 yr old boy was abducted randomly by a car full of Muslim thugs, stabbed repeatedly while he screamed "What did I do?", then doused with gasoline and set on fire at a park, where he ran toward the water in an attempt to extinguish himself. He died. The Muslim thugs got 12 years or LESS (only the ringleader got 12 years).

What do you have to do in Britain to get a stiff sentence?? Are Muslim criminals being given favored treatment? Why is rape so common among Muslim men?

Boy, 13, who raped woman in front of his friends jailed for just three years | Mail Online
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-27-2010, 09:56 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,267,178 times
Your instances are people who are under the age of 18...I assume british law is the same as us. So, not quite sure what you're trying to say. No one, NO ONE is condoning this behavior. Why does it have to always be "us against them"?

Old 01-27-2010, 09:58 PM

2,039 posts, read 3,280,973 times
He said he was sorry

Those crimes are horrible and certainly deserving of longer sentences, I feel sorry for the victims and their families.

Old 01-27-2010, 09:59 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,417,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
A 13 year old Paki Muslim boy rapes a young woman, beats her severely, threatens to kill her, does all this in front of his friends, then calls the boyfriend on her cellphone and brags to him about what he's done! And the UK judge gives him three years????? As horrible as this is, it's not even the worst case coming out of Britain.

A few years ago, a 14 yr old boy was abducted randomly by a car full of Muslim thugs, stabbed repeatedly while he screamed "What did I do?", then doused with gasoline and set on fire at a park, where he ran toward the water in an attempt to extinguish himself. He died. The Muslim thugs got 12 years or LESS (only the ringleader got 12 years).

What do you have to do in Britain to get a stiff sentence?? Are Muslim criminals being given favored treatment? Why is rape so common among Muslim men?

Boy, 13, who raped woman in front of his friends jailed for just three years | Mail Online
Europe suffers from political correctness gone mad, just ask Geert Wilders.
Geert Wilders: on trial for telling the truth – Telegraph Blogs

Old 01-27-2010, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedjat View Post
Your instances are people who are under the age of 18...I assume british law is the same as us. So, not quite sure what you're trying to say. No one, NO ONE is condoning this behavior. Why does it have to always be "us against them"?
What I'm trying to say is TWO things: One, why is Britain so ridiculously lenient where aggregious crimes are concerned? and Two, why are there so many rapes committed by Muslim immigrants? In Norway, 95% of rapes are committed by Muslims. And yes, why DOES it always have to be "them against us?" Good question!

But the main focus of this thread is to discuss Britain's lenient judges. WHAT is going on with that? A monster like this, no matter how young, should not be getting out in a year or so (which is what will happen, since rarely do criminals serve out their entire sentences). Does anyone here seriously think that a gloating sadistic rapist will "grow out of it"?

Old 01-27-2010, 10:05 PM

Quote:
No, you're wrong -- in the case of the boy who was murdered, the murderers were over the age of 18.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
What I'm trying to say is TWO things: One, why is Britain so ridiculously lenient where aggregious crimes are concerned? and Two, why are there so many rapes committed by Muslim immigrants? In Norway, 95% of rapes are committed by Muslims. And yes, why DOES it always have to be "them against us?" Good question!

But the main focus of this thread is to discuss Britain's lenient judges. WHAT is going on with that? A monster like this, no matter how young, should not be getting out in a year or so (which is what will happen, since rarely do criminals serve out their entire sentences). Does anyone here seriously think that a gloating sadistic rapist is will "grow out of it"?
You're right, those who commit those kinds of crimes usually never grow out of it. And I do agree, many kids who are given those light sentences because they're kids...they deserve more. You won't see me dithering on that fact. I just had a problem w/the whole muslim thing.

Old 01-27-2010, 10:11 PM

Quote:
No, you're wrong -- in the case of the boy who was murdered, the murderers were over the age of 18.
I read the link that you gave....who was murdered?

Old 01-27-2010, 10:11 PM

Quote:
I just had a problem w/the whole muslim thing.
I'm glad we can agree on some things. As for the "Muslim thing," surely you know Sha'aria law on rape and surely you are aware that in Arab Muslim countries, the victim is often punished for being raped. Remember in Saudi Arabia where the gang rape victim was sentenced to 200 lashes?

Old 01-27-2010, 10:12 PM

Quote:
I read the link that you gave....who was murdered?
Read my original post -- I referenced a case from a few years ago. Different story. I do not have that link.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies