Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2008, 03:03 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times

Advertisements

I wonder when anyone looks at those photos of injured children how they can hate so much that it was okay to hurt them? Kids are kids especially at that age. They love their parents unconditionally, love life like we can never love it again once we understand life. War is a nastey business that should never be down played as an ohwell moment. I am sure that no palestinian infant ever had a bad thought about a jewish person let alone attacked them. I am sure that jewish infants don't have bad thoughts about arabs nor do they plot to kill. Adults decide to do these things and too often it is children who answer for it.
Sorry I lost my taste for war a long time ago. I understand that sometimes it may nessasary. But never should we allow our selves the walk on hurting children.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies