Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 02:01 AM

564 posts, read 892,953 times

Advertisements

This is what the Palestinians go through all the time, they just happened to shoot an unarmed American. Clearly not doing anything wrong or provocative. And your tax dollars are paying for it, supporting these atrocities.

YouTube - oops israel did it again- this time an AMERICAN with his $$
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2008, 07:50 AM

Wow I found another! This is an Irish lady who gets shot also. Notice how they are under no threat and start shooting? This is what you support America! Take a good hard look! This is what the rest of the world already knows, and can't figure out why dumb Americans continue to send billions to support these atrocities.

YouTube - Luck Of The Irish

Old 07-26-2008, 09:34 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,953,952 times
Worst terrorist attacks in Israel

Old 07-26-2008, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
The 2 videos I posted have nothing to do with the one above. You'll never be able to defend the unarmed shootings of civilians-never

Propaganda at its finest, how about someone telling me the death count of Palestinians and Israelis? I think that would be a shocker.

Old 07-26-2008, 10:25 AM

889 posts, read 2,407,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubbltunman View Post
Wow I found another! This is an Irish lady who gets shot also. Notice how they are under no threat and start shooting? This is what you support America! Take a good hard look! This is what the rest of the world already knows, and can't figure out why dumb Americans continue to send billions to support these atrocities.

Sometimes I wonder who's side Google is on. Suddenly the video no longer exists

Old 07-26-2008, 11:48 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,975,389 times
Quote:
This is what the Palestinians go through all the time, they just happened to shoot an unarmed American. Clearly not doing anything wrong or provocative. And your tax dollars are paying for it, supporting these atrocities.

Only in a world this messed up can "God's people" kill Christian Palestineans and Americans and neo-bolshevist apologists come to their side.

The Israel lobby consisting of pseudo Christian snake charmers and lunatic zionist liberal warmongerer Bill Kristol types never cease to amaze me with their devilish methods.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:06 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:

Not at all surprising that Israel would be so bold. They have gotten so many walks why should they feel compelled to use restraint?
Watch some more of the video's available. The violence escalates and the line of who is victim and who is predatore blurs all the more. When I was over there I saw such things with my own eyes. At first like many I felt Israel was simply lashing out after years of terrorist abuse. In fact this is without doubt true... At the same time they are feeding the fire rather than extinguishing it.
Israel has lost the moral high ground they enjoyed during the 60's and 70's. They just haven't figured it out yet.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:10 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,496,110 times
Quote:

LOL,,, ha,, please...
he was shot in the leg... and how do you know he is american???

Old 07-26-2008, 12:13 PM

2,742 posts, read 7,496,110 times
Quote:

plastic bullets.. and also the whole story behind it... please

Old 07-26-2008, 12:14 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,229,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjma79 View Post
LOL,,, ha,, please...
he was shot in the leg... and how do you know he is american???
Leg arm or ass who cares. He was unarmed and was no threat. Hell watch the video.... he was doing nothing wrong. The soldier dusted him just because, almost like an after thought.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies