Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-24-2008, 03:27 AM

38,647 posts, read 26,402,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
What's really shocking to me is how many people on this forum are obessed with the of grown, consenting adults. Why is that?
None of my business what you do if it doesn't cross over into my life. But the gay community wants more than that. They want their "private bedroom habits" to be enshrined in the title of marriage because they want more. They always want more. They want to force their "private bedroom habits" into the public arena. More than anything else, they want to compel those who oppose these actions on their part to concede that a same-sex union is equal to a traditional marriage. It ain't happening.

Old 11-24-2008, 03:39 AM

2,600 posts, read 2,326,416 times
Homosexual intolerance coming soon to a city near you..........
here he is folks!
please do this happy
what makes you insulting is that you say aids is, or was spread by homosexuals, and you know this isn't true. it was spread by addicts sharing needles, iv drug use, but, you ignore that fact. aids has been around since the 1800's, and you disregard that fact too.
please do all of us at C-D a favor, make some kind of a contribution. write something to contribute to the town or area you live in, fill out your profile form, post some pictures of your area or something. do something other than ranting falsities and lies about homosexuals for once, because that's all you've done here at C-D from day one. I've never seen anyone quite like you that could hate a group of people before, except for the KKK. please do this happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy27 View Post
Oh you again! I just found some quick links I did not know that had to met your critique professor ha ha. But I did show you and it only took a few minutes but those site contradict what you are trying to prove. There is much much more out there wannnnaaa see more? There are augments on both sides so what makes you right! So why do you find me so insulting? Because I oppose homosexuals that I feel are trying to strong arm marriage between a man and a woman, trying to tear down our morality, marching in streets and having sex in public, man if I did that I would be in jail. Talk about an oxymoron and hypocrisy that is what it is. Then you dare jump on me and say I insult??? I think you are insulting me and I am offended by you antagonist remarks.

Last edited by highdesertmutz; 11-24-2008 at 04:05 AM..

Old 11-24-2008, 08:08 AM

14,164 posts, read 27,243,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGY View Post
Because she has seen and read, no doubt, from credible news sources that show what goes on at those gay pride events.
I've been to serveral gay pride events, a couple in West Hollywood, and have never seen sex or nudity at any of them. I have a feeling it's more urban legend than truth.

Old 11-24-2008, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Yeah and Christmas takes place once a year and yet you liberals try to sanitize it all the time, shall we say "pot meet kettle"
I think you're really making up a lot of information in your head. I'm liberal, and have never "sanitized" Christimas. Some of the most decorated houses in my neighborhood are those of gay couples. Maybe you're listening to too much O'Rotton Factor" and his made up war on Christmas

Old 11-24-2008, 08:12 AM

Quote:
So excuse me if I don't seem so favorable to the gay cause.
My charity money goes to Make A Wish Foundation, my church, and I'm going to donate a couple turkeys today. I must be the exception to your gay rule

Old 11-24-2008, 09:37 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,643,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
My charity money goes to Make A Wish Foundation, my church, and I'm going to donate a couple turkeys today. I must be the exception to your gay rule
My boyfriend and I, plus 3 gay men we know volunteer at the womens shelter during the year, but we put in a few extra hours during the holiday season. All 5 of us are Atheists and donate time and money to causes we deem worthy. According to some of these posters, all atheists are godless heathens and try and destroy Christmas, and all gay people do is dress in drag and have sex in public... my gay men are ridiculously normal, have great jobs and you would NEVER know they're gay. They don't hold hands in public, kiss etc. because they don't want to make people feel uncomfortable,and they understand that many people don't want to expose their children to the 'gay lifestyle'. But yes, they do wish to get married and adopt children and generally just be a happy family and I will do whatever I can to help make that happen.

Old 11-24-2008, 11:25 AM

149 posts, read 171,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
here he is folks!
please do this happy
what makes you insulting is that you say aids is, or was spread by homosexuals, and you know this isn't true. it was spread by addicts sharing needles, iv drug use, but, you ignore that fact. aids has been around since the 1800's, and you disregard that fact too.
please do all of us at C-D a favor, make some kind of a contribution. write something to contribute to the town or area you live in, fill out your profile form, post some pictures of your area or something. do something other than ranting falsities and lies about homosexuals for once, because that's all you've done here at C-D from day one. I've never seen anyone quite like you that could hate a group of people before, except for the KKK. please do this happy
Oh my God you really have an axe to grind! Why do you keep attacking me? Sir for your information aids spread easier by homosexual sex and by needles of course. It is a fact it was in the gay community when it was first noticed mainly in California and was spread by free sex in bath houses. Now do you want me to put links on here to prove that to you sir!!!! You are basically calling me a liar and I highly resent that! You seem to be filled with a lot of hate and I guess you are apparently a militant homosexual is that true? Since you bring so much attention to this SIR! tell us about yourself and your agenda! What is your real purpose here?

Old 11-24-2008, 11:30 AM

149 posts, read 171,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by highdesertmutz View Post
here he is folks!
please do this happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverian View Post
I've been to serveral gay pride events, a couple in West Hollywood, and have never seen sex or nudity at any of them. I have a feeling it's more urban legend than truth.
So denverian here says that sex and nudity in gay pride events are a urban legend? Well I dont know if it was a gy pride event or not but it was and even in California and I provided the link to it with photos that proved that public sex was going on with homosexuals but that link was removed. It is a fact now you call it urban legend! I suppose the holocaust never happened either!

Old 11-24-2008, 11:50 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,176,766 times
Thread has run its course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies