Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 07:15 PM

22 posts, read 26,503 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post

Someone went through great pains to get several military exercises and FEMA command scenarios scheduled on 9-11. That's why FEMA just happened to be set up in NYC and ready to go.
FEMA was not in NYC prior to the 9/11 attacks. That has been debunked.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2008, 07:18 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
When in doubt, blame da j00z.
Have you ever bothered to look at the evidence?

If it had been 100+ Russian spies who entered the US and fronting out of a moving company in New Jersey we'd be blaming them, but it wasn't, it was 100+ Israelis.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
These things and a lot more happened so I dont believe what they say anymore. Bush knew.
I doubt it and his reaction, facial expressions and body language on video goes a long way to prove he wasn't aware.

The conspiracy was in play before Bush even announced his candidacy. It would be a small group of maybe 6-9 people who were in positions of power and authority and had fanatical supporters, and they would be linked somehow.

They had no need for Bush.

Before March 9, 1999 when Bush announced an exploratory committee to consider running for president, they had already used their influence to convince the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to place the WTC assets for bid in 1999 instead of the planned 2004.

Before Bush was nominated, they had already recruited Silverstein to bid on the WTC.

They had already used their friendships, power and authority to conduct an extensive background investigation all persons/groups who bid on the WTC.

They used that information obtained from their background investigation to force the winning bidders to inexplicably renounce their winning bid.

They had already used their influence to schedule the military training exercises, and to review and re-write the air interception protocols.

There's nothing Bush would have been needed for. His response to the attack would have been predictable, and that's largely what they were counting on.

Old 09-22-2008, 10:46 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,222,159 times
OK, so Israel conspired with Osama, and I guess they hired those pilots as contractors...

Sometimes, it seems to me that folks start with a conclusion, and then search (or create) "facts" to validate this conclusion.

At least it created a business for "junk blogs", commerce is commerce!

Old 09-22-2008, 10:54 PM

1,718 posts, read 2,425,416 times
I would say Israel knew something was up but not necessarily the exact details. We had similar warnings as did most intelligence agencies around the world. The chatter was through the roof but again I don't believe anyone knew the exacts.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:02 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,222,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGrey View Post
I would say Israel knew something was up but not necessarily the exact details. We had similar warnings as did most intelligence agencies around the world. The chatter was through the roof but again I don't believe anyone knew the exacts.
That's a reasonable take on the situation, of course this could have been an ongoing concern, and not specific to this date.

Old 09-23-2008, 12:12 AM

2,314 posts, read 4,799,737 times
I will not deny anything and will look at the facts... but I have yet to see truly convincing evidence that Israel was "involved" in 9/11.

Technically, Bush knew about the threats from 9/11 too, so you could also say WE knew about it.

Old 09-23-2008, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostofNed View Post
FEMA was not in NYC prior to the 9/11 attacks. That has been debunked.
OEM is the Office of Emergency Management and it coordinates activities with FEMA. OEM has FEMA representatives on staff. OEM also has agents from the FBI on staff. OEM was running a biological warfare exercise and FEMA and FBI personnel were present in the OEM command center in WTC 7 on 9-11.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies