Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 05:47 PM

7,474 posts, read 22,884,016 times

Advertisements

Poor old George, even the common cold is his fault...
he has nothing to do with the walk away packages those CEO's get. It's all part of their contracts when they are hired. it's the stupid Board of Directors of the companies that give all the money away. The make failing a real good thing to hope for.
it makes me sick, too, to see all those failures make a killing, but don't blame it on George.

Old 09-22-2008, 08:01 AM

2,541 posts, read 2,739,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donn2390 View Post
Poor old George, even the common cold is his fault...
he has nothing to do with the walk away packages those CEO's get. It's all part of their contracts when they are hired. it's the stupid Board of Directors of the companies that give all the money away. The make failing a real good thing to hope for.
it makes me sick, too, to see all those failures make a killing, but don't blame it on George.
Bush knows all about the packages and Kenny boy Lay is a buddy of his so don't tell me he doesn't know. They all in bed together screwing the middle class.

Old 09-22-2008, 08:08 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,683,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
bernanke, paulsen and bush are letting the rich ceos keep their million dollar yachts and stick the middle class with the bill. They are helping the rich ceos who always get away with it because they always help each other.
solution end the fed!!!!

Old 09-22-2008, 08:32 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by freefall View Post
Bernanke, Paulsen and Bush are letting the rich CEOs keep their million dollar yachts and stick the middle class with the bill. They are helping the rich CEOs who always get away with it because they always help each other.

It is disgusting but what did we expect from bushCo?

In a way it's fun because I want to see those repubs, who hate the POOR Welfare people, whining and crying about how much WELFARE is going to the RICH...

Do ya like paying taxes NOW???

Old 09-22-2008, 08:34 AM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,112,238 times
I watched Paulson make the rounds of the Sunday morning interview shows. Everytime one of the interviewers would try to pin him down about going after the CEOs and getting some of the spoils to repay what they had taken...or even limiting what they'd be able to take in the future, Paulson just basically said; "yeah, yeah. Just give me the money and we'll talk about all that later." Are our congress and senate going to allow this to happen? Did being lied into Iraq teach them nothing?

Old 09-22-2008, 06:10 PM

2,541 posts, read 2,739,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
solution end the fed!!!!
How do you end the Fed when they are giving them complete control and baoling out Fannie and Freddie. The middle class is going to be poor soon, and the Bush crowd loves it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies