Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-20-2008, 07:09 PM

17,842 posts, read 14,387,159 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianrees View Post
Whatever version it is he doesn't seem to have read it in a very long time.
Or perhaps he only reads the naughty bits.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2008, 08:22 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,567,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
I can't wait till Satan returns. We're gonna have so much more fun.
Dammit! I just tried to rep you, gotta spread the love. Classic!

Old 11-20-2008, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy27 View Post
The homosexual sin is growing very fast and this is what you people want. You want to turn this into a quer nation
BTW, it's q-u-e-e-r, get it right. And dang, I HOPE we become more homosexually active in this country. I for one have had some lesbian thoughts...but alas, I was born a heterosexual. That's right, I was BORN straight.

Old 11-20-2008, 08:28 PM

Quote:
ha ha ha ha now you play the homosexual word is not int he Bible LOL ho ignorant. Give me a break!!! The work dinosaur is not in the Bible but yet dinosaur is in the Bible such beasts as Leviathan and Behemoth now don't read back to me from Good News For Modern Man that is not a Bible it is a story book. So don't play this game with me it wont work. Word change over time but since homosexual is a modern word does not mean there were no homosexuals then. They were called sodomites. Maybe I should be using that word! You like sodomite? Are you a sodomite going around committing sodomy on each other! Tell Me?

The angels you are talking about looked like men and the sodomites wanted to sodomize the angles that looked like men. It said they want to know them. To know in the Bible is to know sexually, or do you understand the Bible. When a man knew his wife he had sex with her. To know was sex period. Now a man wanting to know a man sexually was homo or sodomizing sex, perverted sex to the nth degree. The angels blinded them and the whole City and took
Lot and his family out. God destroyed that City like an atomic bomb with sudden destruction and fire to eradicate the filth of sodomy!!! It was so perverted there was no hope left for those people they hated God and righteousness much like I see you are doing. You and many others on here are acting just like Sodom and Gomorah and have no fear of God!!!

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes for all the money in the world when the Lord returns.
Happ, admit it, you have met your match in brian. You've been going down in flames for awhile on this & other threads. OH NOOOOO, THE FLAMES OF HELLLLLL!!!!!

Old 11-20-2008, 08:32 PM

149 posts, read 171,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfar View Post
BTW, it's q-u-e-e-r, get it right. And dang, I HOPE we become more homosexually active in this country. I for one have had some lesbian thoughts...but alas, I was born a heterosexual. That's right, I was BORN straight.
I know how to spell and I misspelled in on purpose so it would not be ****** get it?

You had lesbian thoughts ha ha. Really I am a lesbian trapped in a male body ha ha h ah. I couldn't resist that.

Old 11-20-2008, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Maybe your the one whose scared of becoming a QUE*R!

Can I get a poll going here of straight people who'd turn gay if they got hit on by a gay person?!?!!

Talking about being insecure with your sexuality!
No silly I don't want quars (spelling ha ha) messing with my kid or family and I don't want to see them grabbing each other it is grotesque. Dont worry I wont turn Q-U-E-E-R but I am sure you wish I would pervert.

Old 11-20-2008, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minibrings View Post
LOL... and I thought right wing evangelical wack jobs were just an urban myth!
At least I am not a left wing B Job!!!

Old 11-20-2008, 08:45 PM

13,255 posts, read 12,129,807 times
Quote:
No silly I don't want quars (spelling ha ha) messing with my kid or family and I don't want to see them grabbing each other it is grotesque. Dont worry I wont turn Q-U-E-E-R but I am sure you wish I would pervert.
Believe me...thats not the case! (Atleast we can agree on something).

So you honestly think that gays are gonna grope your kids?!

And you don't want to see them showing any affection towards each other?

Well how come you just didn't say that to begin with instead of trying to turn it into a philosophical/religious argument??

Old 11-20-2008, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymax View Post
It's ironic that you berate others for not interpreting or understanding your Bible correctly or taking it out of context, when you do the very same thing. You do know these stories you use were Jewish stories don't you? How about you go and read the original stories. The story of Lot and Sodom and Gomorrah was primarily about inhospitality, not about homosexuality.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=557&letter=L

In historical context homosexual rape by heterosexual men of other heterosexual men was just one of the ways men used to show contempt and to humiliate strangers. IE: Straight men raping other straight men was about showing who's boss. Treating other straight men like they would a women. Women had no power then and were not considered as valuable as men, hence offering up daughters to be raped was not as bad as offering up two strange men to be raped. This has nothing to do with homosexual sexual orientation.
What was the sin of Sodom and Gomorrah?

Old 11-20-2008, 09:11 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlerain View Post
I am sure you would agree that every German was a Nazi...every German alive before, during, and after Hitler is a Nazi. Every white person that ever existed in the United States is/was a member of the KKK. Every black person that ever existed in the United States is/was a criminal...the list is nearly endless, shall I go on?

If you do not agree…why not, after all we all know that every gay person since the beginning of time attacks elderly Christian women, and physically attacks churches and its members.
i dont think that friend, anymore than you do. what i do see and is most disturbing is very strong sympathy, in the gay thread posts, for these acts of violence. i do not share your view ------ it is no big deal, get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies