Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-15-2008, 03:27 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times

Advertisements

I know the bailout is helping banks, car companies, etc....but in the end aren't we just abiling out a small group of people...which makes me mad we are evn bailing out any one!

Isn't it the same person who run up their credit card debt so much that they couldn't pay for their mortgage, proeprty taxes, car loans, study loan, etc....isn't all for the same person and we are all the victim because these people just spend money they never had!!!!

The more people I see who are lsoing their houses in my area the more angry I get....no one lost their job, just people who bought what they never could afford in the first place and tried to spend more than their neighbors who could afford it.....I'm not feeling sorry for these people, although it is sad for their kids but at least I hope the kids will remember later in live to do things different than their parents did and that they don't repeat the same stupid way of handling their financials.

So far I haven't seen a kid in this neighborhood who didn't have more than the average person and than the parents have to leave their homes...no poverty as what you should expect from people who aren't paying for their homes, etc...they drive these expensive cars until repo comes and than the next day they manage to have a different cheaper car, kids are still dressed according to the latest fashion, have the skate boards, cell phones, etc....this so called "having no money" isn't showing in my neighbor hood but still we have 60 out of almost 450 homes in foreclosure!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies