Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2008, 01:49 PM

714 posts, read 1,542,934 times

Advertisements

What is going on with this story? Is this for real? He is now saying that he sold her to a man. I cannot believe this guy....He acts like he didn't do anything wrong. He obviously knows something...who knows if this is the truth or not...but it's crazy that he thinks...O..I didn't kill her...I sold her.

And that's ok?? I have to wonder about his parents, his values....surely they don't approve of this. And I wonder what Natalie's parents think of this information?? What would you do if your daughter brought home this guy and wanted to date him? I hope he IS telling the truth this time and I hope they find her, prosecute him and he spends his life in prison.

Why does he keep telling stories?? Not much amazes me these days...but this IS CRAZY!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2008, 01:51 PM

11,581 posts, read 13,982,213 times
If that was my daughter, that guy would have stopped breathing many moons ago.

Old 11-25-2008, 01:55 PM

10,545 posts, read 13,614,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
If that was my daughter, that guy would have stopped breathing many moons ago.
I agree.

Old 11-25-2008, 01:56 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,385,444 times
I hadn't heard this, is this a new story? Maybe it will be true and they will find her.

Old 11-25-2008, 02:00 PM

714 posts, read 1,542,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
I hadn't heard this, is this a new story? Maybe it will be true and they will find her.
Yeah, I watched the interview with Gretta last night. The second part comes on tonight. He is on tv describing how he sold her to a man and was given $10,000 for it. He also claims that he received more money after he was arrested for the 2nd time. After the interview he called Gretta to say he made the whole thing up.

wow ?? wow ??

During the interview he even offered up the paperwork for the $10,000 wire transfer he sup. got. He said that he told one of his attorneys and his father. He also claimed that his father paid off two police officers.

wow ?? wow ??

Old 11-25-2008, 02:13 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,385,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieuk View Post
Yeah, I watched the interview with Gretta last night. The second part comes on tonight. He is on tv describing how he sold her to a man and was given $10,000 for it. He also claims that he received more money after he was arrested for the 2nd time. After the interview he called Gretta to say he made the whole thing up.

wow ?? wow ??

During the interview he even offered up the paperwork for the $10,000 wire transfer he sup. got. He said that he told one of his attorneys and his father. He also claimed that his father paid off two police officers.

wow ?? wow ??
WOW, sorry I missed it, I'll check it out tonight
Thanks

Old 11-25-2008, 02:48 PM

8,185 posts, read 12,664,178 times
Slime, rich entitled bastard boy slime is what that guy is. He reminds me of the 'preppy killer' in NYC, wow..15 years ago? What was his name? He killed his girlfriend, but because he was rich and good looking he got off. Plus, he even had a fan club of girls 'dying' to date him.

Sometimes I shake my head at my own sex.....

Old 11-25-2008, 02:57 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,368,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanieuk View Post
What is going on with this story? Is this for real? He is now saying that he sold her to a man. I cannot believe this guy....He acts like he didn't do anything wrong. He obviously knows something...who knows if this is the truth or not...but it's crazy that he thinks...O..I didn't kill her...I sold her.

And that's ok?? I have to wonder about his parents, his values....surely they don't approve of this. And I wonder what Natalie's parents think of this information?? What would you do if your daughter brought home this guy and wanted to date him? I hope he IS telling the truth this time and I hope they find her, prosecute him and he spends his life in prison.

Why does he keep telling stories?? Not much amazes me these days...but this IS CRAZY!
Sold her? That would be interesting, because my wife made a comment in the begining that she could have been sold into slavery. I guess that goes on a lot in the world. She could be in the Middle East as a slave. Interesting theory.

Old 11-25-2008, 03:10 PM

42,554 posts, read 87,220,443 times
Would somebody tell us what story you are talking about? Is thre a link or something?

Old 11-25-2008, 03:11 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,597,125 times
This guy is a piece of ****. Why is Greta giving him so much attention, because that's obviously what he's after. Did you hear the end of that interview? He turned right around after his tall-tale & said he never sold her into slavery, he lied. He turned right around & admitted he lied, AGAIN! WTF is going on w/that legal system that this jackass isn't in prison begging for mercy? I'm tired of that idiot, he's useless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies