Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-28-2008, 05:41 PM

4,927 posts, read 14,218,011 times

Advertisements

The open door policy over the past century in the usa has been calamitous.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-28-2008, 05:53 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,968,755 times
Quote:
I think this facts show us the western society decadence. We are becoming barbarians.

Why does Brazil have so many violent uncivilized barbarians ? Your country has a murder rate of 23.8 homicides per 100,000. In 2006 a whopping 46,660 people were murdered in Brazil, that is almost as high as the number of American soldiers who were murdered in the Vietnam war. So clean up your own backyard first before you talk shyt about the United States.

Old 11-28-2008, 06:01 PM

178 posts, read 361,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaspilgrim View Post
It seems like something like this happens every single year on "Black Friday" and it's usually in a Wal-Mart. Not always a death, but fights breaking out in the middle of an isle over who gets to buy "Tickle Me Elmo" or whatever the unnecessary crap de jure is of the year. Something about this day-- of which the message is BUY crap, BUY crap, BUY crap, I GOTTA have it-- brings out the scumbag in people. Personally I'm staying home today.
please, your Walmart rants are getting rediculous, this happened just east of Manhatten on Long Island ---not by a bunch of redneck, working-class people you like to protray all WM shoppers to be. This was 'sophisticated' New Yorkers who trampled this man to death.

There was also a shooting at a Toys R Us.

Old 11-28-2008, 06:30 PM

5,610 posts, read 23,312,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamucil View Post
please, your Walmart rants are getting rediculous, this happened just east of Manhatten on Long Island ---not by a bunch of redneck, working-class people you like to protray all WM shoppers to be. This was 'sophisticated' New Yorkers who trampled this man to death.

There was also a shooting at a Toys R Us.
Don't put words into my mouth. Never said the perpetrators of this murder were rednecks or "working class." I said they were scumbags-- which they were. In fact, that "upper class" people would act like a bunch of gorrillas at a Wal Mart is even more shameful.

I used to work at Walmart btw.

Old 11-28-2008, 06:37 PM

4,927 posts, read 14,218,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegaspilgrim View Post
Don't put words into my mouth. Never said the perpetrators of this murder were rednecks or "working class." I said they were scumbags-- which they were. In fact, that "upper class" people would act like a bunch of gorrillas at a Wal Mart is even more shameful.

I used to work at Walmart btw.
The area where the stampede happened is not upper class. Its on a downward spiral., seen much better days.

Old 11-28-2008, 06:49 PM

5,610 posts, read 23,312,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainrock View Post
The area where the stampede happened is not upper class. Its on a downward spiral., seen much better days.
Regardless of what ever "class" those people were, it's obvious they had no class.

Old 11-28-2008, 06:56 PM

20,004 posts, read 77,392,370 times
Animals. Pure animals. People who do things like that to other innocent people are simply animals. Dumb, idiotic, low-life, braindead, retarded, scumbag, inbred, stupid, ignorant, a-hole, freaks!!! Give em the boot in revenge. A nice, steel-toed pair of Doc Martens, right in the frickin mouth, let em know what it feels like. Scumbags like that who feel its more important to buy a stupid toy and disregard another human life need to be executed, wild west style. Justice in the streets, STRING UP THE CRIMINALS RIGHT THEN AND THERE.

Old 11-28-2008, 07:19 PM

8,900 posts, read 15,942,478 times
Yeah, right in the area where I grew up...sad. This is why I avoid Black Friday.

Old 11-29-2008, 06:51 AM

597 posts, read 1,298,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Jarrett View Post
[/b]

Why does Brazil have so many violent uncivilized barbarians ? Your country has a murder rate of 23.8 homicides per 100,000. In 2006 a whopping 46,660 people were murdered in Brazil, that is almost as high as the number of American soldiers who were murdered in the Vietnam war. So clean up your own backyard first before you talk shyt about the United States.
I think you don't undertood my words. I am not "talking shyt about USA" . Yes, in Brazil we have "many uncivilized barbarians" like USA. It's not USA "privilege". If you read attently my post again, you'll see I am not talking nothing about USA specefically. I wrote about human society (world) and you and me (everybody) belong this "decadent society".

Old 11-29-2008, 07:23 AM

6,749 posts, read 22,084,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
Animals. Pure animals. People who do things like that to other innocent people are simply animals. Dumb, idiotic, low-life, braindead, retarded, scumbag, inbred, stupid, ignorant, a-hole, freaks!!! Give em the boot in revenge. A nice, steel-toed pair of Doc Martens, right in the frickin mouth, let em know what it feels like. Scumbags like that who feel its more important to buy a stupid toy and disregard another human life need to be executed, wild west style. Justice in the streets, STRING UP THE CRIMINALS RIGHT THEN AND THERE.
Amen! You KNOW those people knew they were stomping all over somebody and just kept on going. It just makes me ILL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies