Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 04:56 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times

Advertisements

Bush: 'I'm sorry' the economic crisis is occurring - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081201/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_interview - broken link)

Wow, so all this crap happens..we waste all this money on Iraq..and bail out the rich and all he can say is "sorry"?

Sorry but "sorry" is not going to cut it out for me. I am going to be out of college in a couple years and there will be no jobs or anything. Great! Thank you, Bush for saying "sorry" even though you were partially responsible for ruining the future of the younger Americans and having seniors losing their 401K.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-01-2008, 05:16 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
Bush: 'I'm sorry' the economic crisis is occurring - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081201/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_interview - broken link)

Wow, so all this crap happens..we waste all this money on Iraq..and bail out the rich and all he can say is "sorry"?

Sorry but "sorry" is not going to cut it out for me. I am going to be out of college in a couple years and there will be no jobs or anything. Great! Thank you, Bush for saying "sorry" even though you were partially responsible for ruining the future of the younger Americans and having seniors losing their 401K.
I'm shocked the SOB even knows the word sorry.

Old 12-01-2008, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
I'm shocked the SOB even knows the word sorry.
Yeah, me too.

Aside from getting all that money from oil companies and being buddies with Bander from Saudi Arabia...why the heck is he saying sorry now?

He got what he wanted.

Old 12-01-2008, 06:06 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,082,780 times
Quote:
Yeah, me too.

Aside from getting all that money from oil companies and being buddies with Bander from Saudi Arabia...why the heck is he saying sorry now?

He got what he wanted.
You got that right...I just hope he ends up in prison one day.

Old 12-01-2008, 06:15 PM

387 posts, read 677,929 times
Reminds me of....

Bush Tours America To Survey Damage Caused By His Disastrous Presidency | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Old 12-01-2008, 06:17 PM

1,242 posts, read 2,460,618 times
Quote:

This recession is only going to last 16-24 months. Relax.

Old 12-01-2008, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronK View Post
This recession is only going to last 16-24 months. Relax.
But still. The next 16-24 months is going to pure pain! I want job security! I work 2 jobs as of right now just to make ends meet!

Don't tell me to relax. I am worried!

Old 12-01-2008, 06:35 PM

1,242 posts, read 2,460,618 times
Quote:
But still. The next 16-24 months is going to pure pain! I want job security! I work 2 jobs as of right now just to make ends meet!

Don't tell me to relax. I am worried!
You will be fine. Unemployment will top out at 9% and then continue to fall as Obama implements strategies to fix this thing. It won't be a quick fix and even when things are looking bright again, there will still be a lot of cracks to fix. But this isn't Bush's fault either. People have been predicting a huge recession since the 1990's. It wasn't nearly big enough in 2001, and I think this may be the one they were predicting.

Old 12-01-2008, 07:23 PM

2,266 posts, read 2,294,766 times
NEWSFLASH: Bush isn't the root cause of our problems. This is a global problem and if you want to blame the government, past governments are just as much to blame, along with a host of poor decisions at just about every level imaginable.

Old 12-01-2008, 07:27 PM

4,538 posts, read 4,812,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCreass View Post
NEWSFLASH: Bush isn't the root cause of our problems. This is a global problem and if you want to blame the government, past governments are just as much to blame, along with a host of poor decisions at just about every level imaginable.
He has his billions secured with the oil deals he made in Saudi Arabia with the Bin Ladens, and his 20,000 acres in Uruguay, so yeah, he's sorry for your 'sorry' asses.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies