Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2008, 08:15 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,327,855 times

Advertisements

Here's some idiocy facts for you to chew on.
Iraq Body Count
Casualties in Iraq - 2008
So, who is the real killer of iraqi people? was it saddam hussein or george w. bush?
Study Claims Iraq's 'Excess' Death Toll Has Reached 655,000 - washingtonpost.com
and, I ain't been drinkin' any kool aid either.
bush deserves a shoe allright, one planted right up his ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
leftists get very upset when their idiocy is pointed out, and lash out furiously and hysterically. good point my friend.
any other idiotic leftwing talking points you'd care to share today?

Old 12-15-2008, 08:15 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,499,977 times
Quote:
what do abortionists have to do with this?
The "babies" aren't important until it serves an agenda of self destruction.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:16 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,296,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geos View Post
Our baby killers are better than their baby killers?

I would hope you weren't referring to our Troops as such in this post.

To the OP. whether you hate him or what President Bush is our president and should be protected form anything. I voted for Obama but was in the military and feel you don't mess with ANY Americans. It could be troops, journalist politicians whoeevr, they are one of us. I was disapointed noe one seemed to jump in front of the president, it did seem the SS was delayed in their response.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:19 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,493,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packersnut21 View Post
I would hope you weren't referring to our Troops as such in this post.
I don't know if he was, but I will. "Our" troops are baby-killers. It would be better for the country if none of them ever came home. What do you have to say to that?

Old 12-15-2008, 08:25 PM

8,733 posts, read 15,954,360 times
Quote:
fair enough. we'll call this one of your 'kool-aide moments'

i can't imagine why you'd mistake me for a liberal. then again, you seem to be nothing if not imaginative.
Ok , I'l take that.......a liberal ? Ha ha.....you are getting hammered , with out my input. Good luck on your way out.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:25 PM

2,600 posts, read 2,327,855 times
dear big john, this administration has killed at least as many iraqis as hussein did, either directly or indirectly, (collateral damage)
why are you beating the drum of what hussein did? we all know he was a bad person. was that the reason for invading iraq? no. and all of us know what the reasons were, so, stop trying to fool people, we're smarter than that.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...101001442.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
http://www.usaid.gov/iraq/pdf/iraq_mass_graves.pdf (broken link)

Old 12-15-2008, 08:27 PM

3,105 posts, read 3,296,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
I don't know if he was, but I will. "Our" troops are baby-killers. It would be better for the country if none of them ever came home. What do you have to say to that?

I was in the military have some of the finest people I have ever been around. I have to laugh at the fact myself and the other thousands of brave men and women fight so you can say that. Just you being able to say that means we are doing our job defending Americas freedoms. They dont need a thank you from you, because they get them from millions of other Americans.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:27 PM

2,027 posts, read 4,212,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacques View Post
Wow, if you're a liberal then I'm sad that I'm associated with you. And our troops are doing what they're told. You wouldn't be quite so flip about this if the next missile from some terrorists gets jammed right up your butt.

Old 12-15-2008, 08:29 PM

52,692 posts, read 34,624,865 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by darstar View Post
Ok , I'l take that.......a liberal ?
so you appear to believe. how many times must i state it? your drink of choice is not mine.

Quote:
Ha ha.....you are getting hammered , with out my input. Good luck on your way out.
how long did you let that stuff ferment before you drank it?

Old 12-15-2008, 08:30 PM

42,554 posts, read 87,069,036 times
A shoe is not a dangerous weapon. Helen Thomas could have thrown a shoe. A direct hit would have done no harm. That's why reporters were allowed to wear their shoes into the room.

Second, a shoe througn by a Iraqi is not a gesture of violece, it is an simple insult. People in charge of important details need to get a grip and interpret things for what they are.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies