Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2008, 09:35 PM

540 posts, read 629,816 times

Advertisements

Like I said, Sweet...I'm living in an intellectual desert when I come here. I appreciate the occasional mirage though. Thank you...thank you very much.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2008, 09:40 PM

540 posts, read 629,816 times
Oh...goodnight Karfar. Did you ever think you might be responsible for some of the global warming...tssss.

Old 12-22-2008, 09:40 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,514,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
Like I said, Sweet...I'm living in an intellectual desert when I come here. I appreciate the occasional mirage though. Thank you...thank you very much.
Your welcome, we have to stick together in the sea of ignorance.

Old 12-22-2008, 11:15 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,804,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Research those figures. Illegal aliens are included in that "47 million plus U.S. citizens." Also included are those in between jobs and will soon have insurance and those who choose not to have insurance (usually the under 30-year-old bracket).
You should stop listening to fox news. That show has mostly angry "commentators" who would rather continue being wrong than admit they are wrong. Hannity and O'Reilly are some pieces of work.

Overview of the Uninsured in the United States: An analysis of the 2005 Current Population Survey: Issue Brief

Old 12-22-2008, 11:28 PM

273 posts, read 342,688 times
I just want to say that everytime I read the title of this thread, I think it should say:

Bush was the bestest president ever!

Old 12-23-2008, 12:53 AM

2,080 posts, read 6,935,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenlabs View Post
Look what he has done to make Africa a better country.
It seems someone forgot to duck and weave when the shoes were thrown!

Old 12-23-2008, 01:53 AM

37,177 posts, read 19,179,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chauncy View Post
I just want to say that everytime I read the title of this thread, I think it should say:

Bush was the bestest president ever!
He was just misunderestimated, that's all.

Old 12-23-2008, 01:57 AM

37,177 posts, read 19,179,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
" you must spread around reputation before giving it to schtyk again"
I see things being spread, for sure, and it ain't rep.

Looks like a three-shovel job to clean this one up.

There are decidedly superlatives which will define Mr. Bush's terms in office, but I really think "best" will need to be used for a very few special instances, such as "best malapropist president" and "best war profiteer president".

Old 12-23-2008, 07:17 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,377,476 times
The longer George Bush stayed in office, the less presidential he looked.

George Bush stands for the notion that if you have money, you can be a moron and graduate from Yale.

When you think of George Bush, you think of village idiot. When you think of village idiot, you think of George Bush.

What kind of man lies in order to justify fighting an ideological war with guns in the 21st century?

George Bush is the only president in history who spent a trillion dollars to fight a war, and LOSE.

George Bush had the benefit of hindsight more than any previous president, yet had no clue.

Old 12-23-2008, 07:45 AM

2,600 posts, read 2,323,806 times
tell americans where to go to get a job! other than joining the military just to get your head shot off.
Current Population Survey(CPS)
Quote:
Originally Posted by schtyk View Post
Well if people would get serious about finding a good job and quit job who...g around the bar scene maybe they could get jobs with insurance instead of complaining all day long.
Join the great U.S. Military and get an education and insurance.
Get a free pass for government education and become a nurse, plenty of need there plus a great job.
No, hell no ...-ain't gonna get no poopy on them delicate hands now are we? No I need somebody to gimme, gimme, gimme. What a bunch of whiners. There is more opportunity out here to get real jobs, even today in the downturn than you can shake a stick at. Did you even look for a job today? Nooo..Maaa...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies