Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 03:48 PM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMexicanRepublican View Post
..but then who would pay your effing bills?

I think he was being facetious and probably has more in common with your views than you may think. Read it again.

LBJ almost ruined this country with the "Great Society", but I don't think he killed Kennedy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2008, 05:27 PM

24,417 posts, read 23,070,474 times
It was quid pro quo for Illinois stealing the election for JFK and then not getting paid.

Old 12-26-2008, 05:50 PM

564 posts, read 892,722 times
Those who were gaining control of our country/have control, and didn't want their secret out, did it. They didn't trust Kennedy. Especially the speech he made about no secret societies and the public should always know the truth, did him in.

YouTube - President John F Kennedy Secret Society Speech version 2

Old 12-26-2008, 05:56 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,153,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostonian08 View Post
I'm a proud Conspiracy theorist because I am an avid student of history. History, if you study it, is nothing but a story of one conspiracy after another. I'm not paranoid, but I think it's silly to just believe the government when they say we checked it all out, nothing to see here move along.
Good point. It's just stupid to think that things just happen out of the blue, they can and do, BUT to think that there's there's no one controlling, finagling, dealing, behind the scenes is ridiculous....

Old 12-26-2008, 06:08 PM

2,016 posts, read 5,583,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Good point. It's just stupid to think that things just happen out of the blue, they can and do, BUT to think that there's there's no one controlling, finagling, dealing, behind the scenes is ridiculous....
Who?Me? and Bostonian I totally agree. I worked for the government and military before and there is a long chain of command and a heirarchy most simply won't understand. Bureacracy is almost always a "trickle down" effect and your commanding officer only knows more than you, but still they only have a piece of the puzzle. Once you get high up, say to the Joint Chief of Staffs, albeit they know most of what's going on, there still a bureacracy. What is a conspiracy? (from Mirriam-Websters dictionary)

1 a: to join in a secret agreement to do an unlawful or wrongful act or an act which becomes unlawful as a result of the secret agreement <accused of conspiring to overthrow the government> b: scheme

2: to act in harmony toward a common end <circumstances conspired to defeat his efforts>

Who killed JFK is up to the reader to decide but every function in our society whether a big business, government or military is operated by a conspiracy.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:26 PM

142 posts, read 358,387 times
Default Do you believe the Warren Commission ?

LBJ created the Warren Commission; what does that tell you ?

LBJ insisted on creating the Warren Commission immediately after the assassination in order to get in front of any conspiracy theories.

What was LBJ's motivation for this Commission and was it conceivable that they would come to any conclusion other than the one that Johnson wanted: that only one person (conveniently deceased), was the only person responsible for the assassination ?

Old 12-31-2008, 05:39 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,054,795 times
It wasn't Johnson it was Mannlicher-Carcano.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:46 PM

2,917 posts, read 4,767,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
where's the evidence? I just can't picture LBJ doing that. He was too decent to do that.
ROTFLMAO!

Old 12-31-2008, 06:21 PM

105 posts, read 213,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluescityleon View Post
wAS jOHNSON RESPONSIBLE FOR JFK KILLING?

No. Lee Harvey Oswald alone killed JFK.

Old 01-06-2009, 03:57 PM

2,430 posts, read 2,768,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
It was more likely JFK's own extra activities.

Mafia Moll: The Judith Exner Story, The Life of the Mistress of John F. Kennedy by Judith Campbell Exner and Sam Sloan
lbj HAD A MISTRESS AND A MOB SO i HAVE READ
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies