Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the News Media: Pro-Hamas, Pro-Israel or Fairly Reporting The News
Pro-Hamas 75 35.21%
Pro-Israel 98 46.01%
Fairly Reporting The News 21 9.86%
Other 8 3.76%
Not Sure 11 5.16%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 01:01 PM

2,159 posts, read 2,583,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
to those showing Palestine children killed............VERY SAD photos,but let me ask you,when Palestines see a photo of a Israeli or American child murdered they rejoice and say praise Alah.Why?And why are people suppose to feel sympothy to Palestines when the release photos like this when in turn they dance in the streets at the sight of a dead Israeli or American child?
Well, they're from the Religion of Peace...

And in their twisted minds, when every last Infidel on earth is dead, there will be peace...

Pictures of dead Infidels just give them cause for celebration because in their warped minds, they are that much closer to their ultimate goal - of Peace thru World-Wide Extermination.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2009, 01:05 PM

998 posts, read 1,332,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
If you're really a Jordanian, and not just a masquerader of some sort, you must be proud (I'm using English here) of your victory over the Palestinians, as well...

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ahem..the topic is about the Gaza slaughter...

Old 01-08-2009, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post

And in their twisted minds, when every last Infidel on earth is dead, there will be peace...

Pictures of dead Infidels just give them cause for celebration because in their warped minds, they are that much closer to their ultimate goal - of Peace thru World-Wide Extermination.
Ahh..but of coz..unlike Christianity with its Lamb of God...Hallelujah...n its pictures of dead Native Americans, dead Africans, dead Aborigines...dead..need i go on...? This war is political..but if you want to make it religious at least research bout Islam and your own religion first and im sure we can have a fruitful debate about the merits n flaws of each religion

Old 01-08-2009, 01:20 PM

47 posts, read 58,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbob View Post

The Islam in this earth before 1430 years,,,and if our religion tell us to kill others or non muslims ,because they are not muslims you will not read or hear about the shining of sciences and knowledge to europa and the world from Andalusia ,, when Muslims and Jews and Christians live in peace together...they gave real example to the peace between different religions...(read the history)

Those like you will not see the truth because they closed their mind

Old 01-08-2009, 01:22 PM

Quote:
I do not support one side or the other blindly.I am equally sad when ANYBODY dies.There must be a way to peacefully resolve this honestly,but Palestines often bomb markets and buses and kill children on purpose yet when a Palestine child is killed Palestines call Israelis child killers when IN FACT Palestines are child killers themselves.

And I will never forget the images of Palestines dancing in the street rejoicing Americans including children killed on 9/11.
How about the images of the thousands of Palestinians including children killed by Israel thorough the occupation?

Old 01-08-2009, 01:46 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,399,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by braderjoe View Post
How about the images of the thousands of Palestinians including children killed by Israel thorough the occupation?
Which it saddens my heart and think it is a shame and wrong,most westerners think that.And that is the difference bewteen,most westerners are sad to see a child die even if it is a enemies child.Many Palestines seem to only think it is a crime or wrong if it is a Palestine child killed,but anybody else is fair game.If they valued a childs life they wouldn't kill Israeli children on purpose or distinguish a child as being Israeli or Muslim..So you can't be a child killer yet accuse others of evil when they do it and either on purpose or accident and most westerners do not kill a child on purpose usually it is by accident.All those rockets shot by Palestines were shot blindly hoping to kill a Israeli even if it was a child.It is called being a hypocrite.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:48 PM

Quote:

And I will never forget the images of Palestines dancing in the street rejoicing Americans including children killed on 9/11.
You should add some pictures to your memories ... about 11/9

The Dancing Israelis on 9/11

Palestinian's people believe that Americans support israel for endless and they share the crimes against them....so you can realize their response about 9/11
but what about those israeli guys????

And the hoax of 9/11 is still need logical answers to enter our mind

to those whom interested in this subject see this informative link

WTC: STRANGER THAN FICTION

Old 01-08-2009, 01:55 PM

13,608 posts, read 21,399,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanian View Post
You should add some pictures to your memories ... about 11/9

The Dancing Israelis on 9/11

Palestinian's people believe that Americans support israel for endless and they share the crimes against them....so you can realize their response about 9/11
but what about those israeli guys????

And the hoax of 9/11 is still need logical answers to enter our mind

to those whom interested in this subject see this informative link

WTC: STRANGER THAN FICTION
Actually many Americans have wanted to not be involved on either side and I am sad to see anybody die be it a Israeli or Muslim but I must admit 9/11 made me a bit biased in favor of Israel.I cannot fathom anybody being happy over death specially a child even if it is a enemy.

Old 01-08-2009, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
If you're really a Jordanian, and not just a masquerader of some sort, you must be proud (I'm using English here) of your victory over the Palestinians, as well...

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Even if palestinians do wrong thing about us in jordan in the past...we still see the truth of israeli crimes against humanity ..It is not a reason for us to cover the truth
(without bias or hate about what they did in 1970).. and i think all people around the world see what happen now in Gaza>

I'm real Jordanian with jordanian origins

Old 01-08-2009, 02:03 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,609,273 times
Post "As the Arabs see the Jews"

This fascinating essay, written by King Hussein’s grandfather King Abdullah, appeared in the United States six months before the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. In the article, King Abdullah disputes the mistaken view that Arab opposition to Zionism (and later the state of Israel) is because of longstanding religious or ethnic hatred.

King Abdullah bin Al-Hussein (1882-1951)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies