Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is the News Media: Pro-Hamas, Pro-Israel or Fairly Reporting The News
Pro-Hamas 75 35.21%
Pro-Israel 98 46.01%
Fairly Reporting The News 21 9.86%
Other 8 3.76%
Not Sure 11 5.16%
Voters: 213. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 02:06 PM

8,652 posts, read 17,243,102 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by charmed4life View Post
yes i would... i want to know how many children died.. how many were burnt and how many were blinded?? what do these children have to do with 9/11 most of them werent even born

We are talking about human life taken in the name of the Religion of Peace on 9/11.

Stop hiding behind women and children and they will not be killed. When pictures of that have been posted here you people run and hide without answering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2009, 02:08 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,795,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redisca View Post
Really? And to think that just last year, the IDF was slammed for its policy of not raping Palestinian women as being racist in nature. (See, Heb. U. Paper Finds: IDF Has Political Motives for Not Raping) The reasoning goes, I suppose, that those evil Israeli's refrain from raping Palestinian women in order to demoralize the Palestinians by insinuating that their women are unrapable. Which tells me a lot about the culture whose self-esteem hinges on the rapability of its women by the oppressor. By in any event, those Israelis can do nothing right. Raping women = racist. Not raping women = racist.
Well gee. From your article it sounds like there is definitely a political agenda behind the Israeli soldiers' "restraint". This research was conducted and recommended by Jewish scholars, so I guess we don't have to worry about a slanted Palstine bias? The paper was published by the Hebrew University's Shaine Center, based on the recommendation of a Hebrew University professors' committee headed by Dr. Zali Gurevitch.

So the Israelis want to be careful about rape not because it is in and of itself a "bad" thing to do, but because they are concerned about not mixing the bloodlines. Forgive me but I have heard of such a thing somewhere before. But where was it?

From a Nazi perspective, the crime was rassenschande, not rape. Ironically, any sexual involvement with a Jew was rassenschande, or “race mixing.” Paragraph 2 of the Nuremberg Law, 1935, reads, “Extramarital intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of German or related blood is forbidden” (Hochstadt 44). For the Nazi, Jewish women were subhuman, thereby not subject to victimization of a punishable crime. Thus, the act of rape was inconsequential; the act of rassenschande, however, was a grave crime of race defilement and the perpetrator faced punishment.

Women & The Holocaust - Scholarly Essays

Old 01-12-2009, 02:09 PM

10 posts, read 10,846 times
Quote:
Would you care to see some pictures of 9/11?

YES ;

I care because i dont like
killing people

what about Iraq ?

Old 01-12-2009, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saganista View Post
Adolf Hitler was not a Palestinian. The Holocaust is no license to barbarism.

Total deaths in the past 16 days -- Palestinians: 903 ... Israelis: 13.
Civillian deaths in the past 16 days -- Palestinans: 400+ ... Israelis: 3.

This is deliberate, wanton slaughter...
And if they keep firing rockets into Israel that number will probably go to 1806. It's up to Hamas.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:13 PM

47 posts, read 58,317 times
THIS IS MAN WhO ESTABLISHED HAMAS MOVEMENT

PARALYTIC OLD MAN

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/13/Sheikahmedyassin300.jpg/200px-Sheikahmedyassin300.jpg (broken link)

Ahmed Yassin was born in al-Jura, a small village near the city of Ashkelon, in then British Mandate of Palestine. His date of birth is not known for certain: according to his Palestinian passport, he was born on 1 January 1929, but he claimed to have actually been born in 1938. He and his family moved to Gaza after his village was destroyed in 1948 during Israel's War of Independence.[6]
Yassin came to Gaza as a refugee. When he was 12, a sports related injury left him quadriplegic and forced him to use a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

Life of Sheikh Ahmad Yassin (http://www.jmcc.org/new/04/mar/ahmadyassin.htm - broken link)

he killed by Israeli bomb

Resistance born from the suffering and injustice

Old 01-12-2009, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DODO2009 View Post
[SIZE=4]They say we dont attack civilians[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]and they keep saying that they[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]want the skies of Gaza clear[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]so is the sky clear when they [/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]are [/SIZE][SIZE=4]using [/SIZE][SIZE=4]phosphorous bombs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]they say they care about the children[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]yet they burn them and cut[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]off [/SIZE][SIZE=4]their hands and legs[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]they even bombed the Alanoroa schools[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]where are they going to run[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]air, land and sea they are surrounded[/SIZE]
[SIZE=4]for a long time now and God will ask us [/SIZE][SIZE=4]about them and what we did to help them[/SIZE]
You're wasting your time trying to brain wash me, stop hiding among civilians and civilians will not be hurt. The death of civilians is on the hands of Hamas.

Old 01-12-2009, 02:16 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,632,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston3 View Post
We are talking about human life taken in the name of the Religion of Peace on 9/11.

Stop hiding behind women and children and they will not be killed. When pictures of that have been posted here you people run and hide without answering.
Historically, Islam WAS a peaceful and tolerant faith. Even following the Crusades they encouraged tolerance and diversity. Madrid, under the Moors, was a shining bastion of scholarship and study for people of ALL faiths. If They would just remember the roots of Islam and how they actually DID co-exist peacefully with Jews and Gentiles alike..... I guess it's just easier to watch your children die in bloody conflict and blame the "evil" Jews?

Old 01-12-2009, 02:18 PM

6 posts, read 5,178 times

http://www.elfarra.org/gallery/gaza.htm

Old 01-12-2009, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DODO2009 View Post
YES ;

I care because i dont like
killing people

what about Iraq ?
I wish all wars would come to an end, I was against going into Iraq.

What about suicide bombers on buses in Israel? Did they not kill children?

Old 01-12-2009, 02:20 PM

9,984 posts, read 10,394,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
You want "unconscionable?" How about Israel's use of white phosphorous over civilian areas?

Fighting Liberals: Israel Using White Phosphorus In Gaza (http://www.fightingliberals.com/2009/01/israel-using-white-phosphorus-in-gaza.html - broken link)
Its Israel what do you expect. After all they clusterbombed the city of Tyre out of spite while they were signing the cease-fire less than 3 years ago. They don't care so long as they can rob the American taxpayer to pay for it.

and that was declared "immoral" by the United Nations.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies