Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do You Think That Obama's Eligibility Issue Has Any Merit?
YES 102 35.92%
NO 182 64.08%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 12:39 PM

10,655 posts, read 18,665,293 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Look it up like I looked up this 2004 CGJ for Bush. I never knew anything about that CGJ and it appears nothing came of it. I also do not know if they followed the same laws and guidelines as the current one, or if they they turned their findings over to the proper authorities? If so...did the authorities look at their evidence and decide it was irelevent because I do not remember hearing anything coming of it but, I sure could be wrong.
What "laws" and "guidelines" does this CGJ follow?

Old 04-01-2009, 12:43 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,708,272 times
Well, it's reassuring that if they are that well known and organized, with a proven connection to some of the worst terrorist attacks in our nation's history, the FBI is probably already watching them.

Old 04-01-2009, 12:59 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,192,174 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hcgCali View Post
Here's the core of Truegritt's group.

Sovereign Citizen Movement -- Extremism in America

It's just a matter of time before one of these nutcases does what Orly commands and commits an act of violence. Tim McVeigh and Terry Nichols were also part of this group.
I think most people will see your post for what it is. You will probably even get some reps for it but, to say that Orly and all people who feel as she does are in any way connected to this type of organization is extremism and hysteria on your part, and frankly it is a pathetic attempt at demonizing people who simply have a different opinion from you. There has been no violence or even the call for it, so stop with these types of accusations and speculation.

This post is way off topic and an attack on me and people who have similar beliefs. I really thought you were better than this and just wanted to make sure what was being posted was factual. I have deleted posts that you found to be less than factual or by certain people not many wish to be associated with. I cannot tell you how disappointing this post is to me.

I hope that a moderator sees this and deletes it because it is truly disgusting.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
What "laws" and "guidelines" does this CGJ follow?
You will have to go back and find the link that explains everything about a CGJ. I will n ot do it for you.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:01 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,708,272 times
The only links you provided quoted from the Magna Carta as if it were a legal document.

The question was asked in regard to the laws and guidelines under current U.S. law.

Please, answer the question.

I also await your explanation of how that quote you posted is not a threat of terrorism.

You fein indignation against the Sovereign Citizen Movement, but do not clarify the distinction between the terrorism the group you support promotes and this group's terrorism.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
You will have to go back and find the link that explains everything about a CGJ. I will n ot do it for you.
We are not governed under the Magna Carta.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
Well, it's reassuring that if they are that well known and organized, with a proven connection to some of the worst terrorist attacks in our nation's history, the FBI is probably already watching them.
Please, do not feed that type of post. That disgusting sort of posting has no place in this thread. If that is something you wish to discuss, please start another thread for it.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:07 PM

It does have a place here. That organization uses the exact same tactics and battle cries that Orly is dredging up for her personal gain.

Old 04-01-2009, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtoli View Post
We are not governed under the Magna Carta.
Yes but the Magne Carta was a huge influence on our constitution.

"Magna Carta was arguably the most significant early influence on the extensive historical process that led to the rule of constitutional law today in the English speaking world. Magna Carta influenced the development of the common law and many constitutional documents, including the United States Constitution"

Old 04-01-2009, 01:11 PM

18,717 posts, read 31,089,604 times
Well TrueGritt, I've got to hand it to you. I thought this was all a bunch of bull, but your persistance has paid off. I finally got it, and now I see that you're right. He's a fraud!

I don't know how I could have been so blind before. And you're right, this birth certificate thing is going to catch up with him. He'll be impeached before the 4th of July.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies