Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 07:56 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I would say the real stupid idiots are the ones relying on Fox for anything.
Joe Biden's University Background | Edu in Review Blog

This link is the reality of his educational background. Those of you that think he is stupid should pony up your own schoolastic acheivments. Can you claim the double major AND law degree??
LM,I'd bet ol'Kootr never got out of the 6th grade if I was a betting man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2009, 07:56 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,306,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey_Mcfarren View Post
I would say the real stupid idiots are the ones relying on Fox for anything.
Joe Biden's University Background | Edu in Review Blog

This link is the reality of his educational background. Those of you that think he is stupid should pony up your own schoolastic acheivments. Can you claim the double major AND law degree??
If you only knew!!!

Old 02-26-2009, 08:00 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,080,865 times
This message is hidden because Kootr is on your ignore list

Huh???

Old 02-26-2009, 08:02 PM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kootr View Post
If you only knew!!!
Well one thing you have made clear is you have no respect for a man just because he is of another party AND your willing to call him stupid for mis-speaking. That speaks volumes about YOU, not Biden.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:12 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
Why does Biden have a big ink smudge on his forehead ??

Quote:

Old 02-26-2009, 08:14 PM

3,463 posts, read 7,306,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
Frontal lobotomy maybe!

Old 02-27-2009, 04:43 PM

1,767 posts, read 2,398,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
This thread is pathetic...But, just so you know, the photo was from Ash Wed, check your Bible for reference.

Old 02-27-2009, 04:57 PM

17 posts, read 39,886 times
Sad that some on here know nothing about Ash Wednesday (2/25/2009)...this thread is equally sad.

“Change hurts. It makes people insecure, confused, and angry. People want things to be the same as they've always been, because that makes life easier. But, if you're a leader, you can't let your people hang on to the past.”
--Richard Marcinko (US NAVY SEAL)

Last edited by viterbi00; 02-27-2009 at 05:37 PM..

Old 02-27-2009, 05:21 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,349,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
They called George W. Bush stupid, didn't they (they still do)? Graduate of Yale, and Harvard?

Someone (OB) who calls the Constitution "flawed" is no professor of Constitutional Law. I don't care what schools he went to. He is a hack, and a usurper.

Besides, he is stupid (he still thinks we have 57 states, and has said that several times). And you people think Sarah Palin is dumb (but I realize that's just political, because you needed to destroy her).
Show me evidence he's said "57 States" more than once...I dare you.

Bush was a legacy, his Grandfather was the Senator of Connecticut, and his father was one of the most powerful men in the US Government. Bush also proved he was a failure in numerous failed business ventures.

Obama got into those schools on his own merits, and carved out a successful career as a law professor at one of the top schools in the country.

Palin IS clearly dumb. "I can see a Russian island, so I have foreign policy experience" If you don't think she's dumb, look at HER education career and her post-graduate work. She was nothing until she became mayor of a podunk town.

Keep in mind, I voted for Bob Barr because I disagree with most of the Democrat's main ideas. And I am also a registered Republican who has supported Bob Dole, Chuck Hagel, Dana Rohrabracker and Ron Paul amongst others.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:24 PM

2,521 posts, read 2,349,669 times
Quote:
If you only knew!!!
But we don't because you're too scared to admit to anything...
Even if you think Biden's an idiot, look at his kids compared to Palin's kids.

Biden's son is a state attorney general, member of the military and a possible candidate for senate.

Palin's oldest was sent off to the military because he was getting into trouble. Her next oldest is an unwed teenaged mother. Yeah.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies