Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 12:15 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questionwhy View Post
you said isnt it wrong to call for the deaths of people you disagree with, well didnt you disagree with Saddam Hussein and the Iraqi people for whatever reason, isnt that why you supported the war?
I have not said I supported / support OEF
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2009, 12:16 PM

182 posts, read 103,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatday View Post
Have you ever been in a war?

I have.

Do you support our Troops?

WOWOWWOW

That is great

again what does that have to do with the question you are asking

You are probably lying as it has been established you lie in just about all your posts

and do I support the troops? I could give 2 craps about the troops at this point, nothing they do will benefit me or effect me at all

Old 03-15-2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
I have not said I supported / support OEF

Ill take it OEF is your own little code for Operation Iraqi freedom, you are just trying to be smart and cute

and go into denial about now saying you didnt support the war, because we all know you are a liar and go back on everything you talk about, just like everyone in the party you support

Old 03-15-2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
and do I support the troops? I could give 2 craps about the troops at this point, nothing they do will benefit me or effect me at all
Interesting.

Do you support law enforcement officers?

OBTW - it was Vietnam. Ever hear of it?

Old 03-15-2009, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Interesting.

Do you support law enforcement officers?

OBTW - it was Vietnam. Ever hear of it?

wow that is great you were in Vietnam, again you were probably lying as you lie about everything else, but I could really give 2 craps

and do I support law enforcement? Again I could give 2 craps, what does that mean to support law enforcement?

Old 03-15-2009, 12:22 PM

OEF = Operation Enduring Freedom

OIF is another action - and, I have not said I support that Operation either. I do support the troops

Old 03-15-2009, 12:23 PM

Quote:
OEF = Operation Enduring Freedom

OIF is another action - and, I have said I support that Operation either. I do support the troops
so basically you are saying you do support killing people you dont agree with, which is what war is

Old 03-15-2009, 12:24 PM

Quote:
wow that is great you were in Vietnam, again you were probably lying as you lie about everything else, but I could really give 2 craps

and do I support law enforcement? Again I could give 2 craps, what does that mean to support law enforcement?
Do you support the people in law enforcement: Police Officers and such? Do you go up to a cop and just say "Thanks" for their fine work

And, for the record, your statement probably lying as you lie about everything else is a lie in and of itself as I have not lied. You simply cannot handle statements you disagree with and try to assert the poster is lying.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
so basically you are saying you do support killing people you dont agree with, which is what war is
I am saying that I support our brave men and women in Uniform who are fighting and dieing. I wish them well and hope they are home soon.

That is what I am saying.

Old 03-15-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Do you support the people in law enforcement: Police Officers and such? Do you go up to a cop and just say "Thanks" for their fine work

And, for the record, your statement probably lying as you lie about everything else is a lie in and of itself as I have not lied. You simply cannot handle statements you disagree with and try to assert the poster is lying.

well I caught you in a lie already(arod agents makes 25-33%), as far as your other things, I am not alone when I see through your BS, you are this wonder man who has had this incredibly hard life and done all these things

Before I caught you in that lie, I always suspected you lied all the time, now I have evidence
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies