Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 04:57 PM

7,359 posts, read 10,282,499 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Not Frank? Why? He is absolutely evil, and a partner in the whole banking/mortgage meltdown, who benefited personally and was one of the ones responsible for Fannie Mae.

Get rid of Fox News and Glenn Beck? In other words, you don't like free speech, especially when it exposes the lies of the left and the Democrat Party!

There is no doubt what you stand for. You are as AntiAmerican as they come.
Wow. Talk about a party pooper.

Yes, you're a "real" American. And I am not. Happy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2009, 05:01 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,544,430 times
Aw shucks, did any of you ever see the movie "Mars Attacks"? There's a scene in which the martians use their ray guns and wipe out all of congress. Once we wipe out congress we get some firefighters to run congress like the cell phone commercial. If only there was a way to make a real working lie detector machine and hook it up to politicians and news reporters so that if they knowingly tell a lie they get an electric shock. Bad fido! Here's something I liked from a David Eddings novel. People nominated to public office are arrested and held until the election is over. If elected he/she has all of their belongings held in trust within the government. If the government earns a profit then when his or her term is over then they get back their belongings along with an extra money based upon the value of the belongings and the percentage of profit for the government. If the government looses money then he/she looses the same percentage of their belongings. The tax codes are set in stone and so cannot be raised to create an artificial profit. If our government had a rule like that then all those rich politicians would leave office owning us money.

Old 03-27-2009, 05:08 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,221,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasilyAmused View Post
Can the INK that Frank uses be INVISABLE? If so, I might be on board. But I would have to request a bag over his head if he was permitted to stay.
I think Frank gets to talk. It's kind of like watching an old Putty Cat cartoon. I never actually hear what he says since I'm to busy doing my Tweety Bird imitation to the TV

Old 03-27-2009, 05:10 PM

1,653 posts, read 1,171,333 times
Bachmann why the right wing always supports the people that are unstable I'll never know. Christ do you remember her first time she met G W Bush, she kept trying to grab him in the crotch. At least she could have taken him to a public restroom instead of right there on national TV.

Old 03-27-2009, 05:11 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
i dont care who does it but please GOP or anybody that will listen put the brakes on the spending. i honestly thought a change of management would do it, it did not.
austerity is the only way out (like brazil) and nobody but nobody wants to even think about it.
Finally! The light goes on in the dark! Welcome to the opposition!

Old 03-27-2009, 05:12 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,160,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
PLEASE purge your party of these fruitcakes. Please. For the sake of your country. Bachmann, Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh. Throw them all out. Remake your party. Please.

This woman is nothing less than another Joe McCarthy:

TPMDC | Talking Points Memo | Bachmann Blasts Obama's "Economic Marxism," Calls For "Orderly Revolution" To Save Freedom
I can't believe you want the repubs to give up their best and brightest! The Cream of the Repub Crop!!!
Gut the Republican party of the "brains" of the outfit!???!

Who would they have left ??? Newt?

Old 03-27-2009, 05:14 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingForward View Post
Wow. Talk about a party pooper.

Yes, you're a "real" American. And I am not. Happy?
From what I have read of your posts, you have no clue what America is.

Old 03-27-2009, 05:16 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,480,300 times
With all this upheaval and unrest and soon to be massive inflation and very high unemployment numbers, it was way past due for the cult of personality type.

Old 03-27-2009, 05:29 PM

11,944 posts, read 14,790,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
With all this upheaval and unrest and soon to be massive inflation and very high unemployment numbers, it was way past due for the
cult of personality type.
Excellent, so lets correct it in ourselves by not bashing a party or feeding malice profiteers, but instead, insisting on a higher standard for office regardless of affiliations.

Old 03-27-2009, 05:30 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,480,300 times
ohh that ruins it.... the quote that is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies